Start by marking “Tecolote: The Little Horse That Could” as Want to Read:
Tecolote: The Little Horse That Could

Tecolote: The Little Horse That Could

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The little horse's chances were not good. Born prematurely on a freezing night, the buckskin colt had to fight for his life. When he was still a baby, Tecolote lost his mother. Would he be able to find a horse to help him grow up and teach him the ways of the herd? Would he ever know a friend who would love and protect him?

Be with Tecolote as he masters the challenges that

Published January 1st 2011 by Vilasa Press

To ask other readers questions about Tecolote, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tecolote

Sandy
TECOLOTE: THE LITTLE HORSE THAT COULD is a kids' book illustrated with photos. It tell the story of Tecolote, a premature foal born on our ranch a few years back. Tecolote overcame about every difficulty a young horse could and emerged A TERRIFIC HORSE. He's my horse, as a matter of fact. He's the only horse on our ranch who's reliable and safe enough for me to ride. (I'm 65 and have a bad back and rebuilt right leg. Not the sort of person who's likely to ride at all! Thank you, Tecolote.) Great ...more
SenoraG
This was a wonderful, sweet, touching little book. Tecolote came into this world early and not in the best condition. With love he was able to overcome his difficulties and grow into a beautiful horse. Reading his story was a real treat. The pictures in the book are beautiful and very expressive. He overcame many obstacles and brought so much happiness into the lives of those around him.

This is a terrific book for little ones and big ones too. It shows how animals have so much to offer us and te
Kelsi_Betsy
Kelsi_Betsy marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Roy Huff
Roy Huff marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
May 23, 2012
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2011
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2011
Jessica Dumitru
Jessica Dumitru marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2011
Natalie Fife
Natalie Fife marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2011
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2011
Have you ever lost a beloved animal? 1 1 Dec 04, 2011 11:03AM
Sandy Nathan writes to amaze and delight, uplift and inspire, as well as thrill and occasionally terrify. She is known for creating unforgettable characters and putting them in do or die situations. She writes in genres ranging from science fiction, fantasy, and visionary fiction to juvenile nonfiction to spirituality and memoir.

"I write for people who like challenging, original work. My reader is
More about Sandy Nathan...
Numenon: A Tale of Mysticism & Money The Angel & the Brown-Eyed Boy Lady Grace (Tales from Earth's End #2) Leroy Watches Jr. & The Badass Bull Stepping Off the Edge: Learning & Living Spiritual Practice