Make Me (Hawkeye, #3)

Make Me (Hawkeye #3)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  409 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Competent and in control, Ms. Inamorata, Hawkeye's righthand woman, has the perfect relationship with hunky fellow operative Wesley Lowell. Several times a week, she shows up at his house, has fabulous sex, meaningless conversation, and then returns home and to her regular life. Dynamic and determined, Wes has had enough. He's tired of playing by her rules. He wants more t...more
Published October 12th 2010 by Loose Id, LLC

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
136th out of 475 books — 578 voters
Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningThe Professor's Plaything by Normandie AllemanKnight by Kristen AshleyVenetian Love Knots by Normandie Alleman
SugarKink BDSM
69th out of 277 books — 229 voters

More lists with this book...

Sophia
Okay Hot like REALLY hot. damn Wes even though he's not like super alpha dom I still think he's hot. This was face paced the story really never lulled or dropped off it started hot and ended hot. AND we finally learn her first name!!
Karen
I LOVED THIS BOOK,, I really love Sierra's Hawkeye series. I wish she would write more, it is not just a erotic sex book but a book with a great story line and crime/drama , death, so on.. so very exciting...

Ms Inamorata is Hawkeyes right hand woman top gun and she is the boss of every body in the company she is hot and cold as ice..

Wes Lowell has been having hook ups with her but she allows nothing more. Sex and a good by oh maybe a thanks lol,, she is boss and wants no relations further than a...more
ൠSinful
This book has it all!

I have a treat for all of you. I promise. No tricks. Just one big, fabulous treat. It is rare that I come across a book I would recommend to just about anyone, but this is one I truly think I can. It does have BDSM elements in it, and Wesley Lowell is a strong Dom, but somehow Ms Cartwright has managed to write it in a very palatable way that works with the entirety of the story without taking over. It is much more and action adventure than an erotic romance. Although, rest...more
Lynnie
While this is a continuation of the Hawkeye stories, it was not my favorite. Don't get me wrong the plot was well written, the sexy parts were seriously hot, and the H/h obviously had affection for each other but I prefer a little more romance with my intrigue and steam.
Ebook Addict Reviews
Hawkeye agents Wesley Lowell and Ms. Inamorata have a great thing going. She finds her relief and is able to leave right after that with no complications of a real relationship but Wesley wants more and he is tired of waiting. When Inamorata’s past comes back to haunt her Wesley sees his chance to finally have her to himself and jumps right in to help her. Hoping to breach her walls and find her heart.

Hawkeye Three: Make Me is a great read. I was pulled into the world of the Hawkeye agents right...more
Pam
I loved this book. Wes and Inamorata were perfect together. She was a control freak to the max and he was the only one who could control her. Sierra Cartwright has a gift of making her characters real and pulling the reader into the story. I loved the Hawkeye Series but I especially loved this book. Not only was the sex and passion excellent but the story line was detailed and believable. Sex, love, and a good story...nothing better than that!
Matt Coulter
Another wonderful book from Sierra. I haven't read one I haven't enjoyed.
Missdeecee
im a official sierra cartwright fan. book sizzled. i havent read the first two books but it appears that even though it is a series, each book can stand alone. (hip hip hurrah for not having a cliffhanger) strong heroine. stronger alpha male. plot. resolution. and enough banter in between to keep the story moving and engaging. definitely will read more of her books.
Toni (U.A.C.)
You may have noticed that I accidentally purchased this ebook three times. Don't ask me how, I dunno, but I'm slightly annoyed at myself for that.

Liked the story. Sierra has a talent for weaving in humorous things on the sides of her stories and for writing hot sex scenes. I was hoping to at least find out what Inamorata's first name was...oh well.
Mana
ahh Wes is definitely my favorite Hawkeye agent. (i know, that's what i say after every book i read of Sierra Cartwright's)
well well, we finally knew Ms. Inamorata's first name. i won't give spoilers, all i'll say is, it's a Gem. *hint hint* :D
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
Jan 17, 2011 ♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Enjoys dominant yet caring men
Shelves: adult, erotica
If it's a Sierra Cartwright book, chances are, I have it. I enjoy Ms. Cartwright's writing voice as much as I enjoy the sex scenes she writes. This was another decent book in the Hawkeye series. I'm waiting to meet the mystery head honcho!
Really good 3rd book. A lot of action and suspense. Really liked that its the guy trying to get the girl to commit to a long term relationship. Really find the pets funny in these books. Good story and HEA.
Megan
Another steamy Ms. Cartwright Novel. Loved seeing Inamorata's story. The big question on everyone's mind is "Do you ever find out her real name?" I'll never tell!
Helen Jang
MUY CALIENTE! Loved both characters. Inamorata was both intelligent, sexy, and loyal. Wes was dominating but loving and considerate. Too bad it was so short.
Molly
My favorite in the series thusfar. I adored Barkley & Aston. Wes was delicious and we still don't know Ms. Anomorata's name.
Stacey Kennedy
By far my favorite of the series!! Loved this book from start to finish! So...when's the next one coming out?!
Susan
And...we still don't know Ms. Inamorata's first name. I get that it's a theme, but really? This was her book.
Texas
really enjoyed this book and series
keep up the awesome work Sierra!!
Wesley Lowell and the infamous Inamorata!!!
Vivian Archer
I'll take me one Wes. Nice. Inamorata was a strong character if a bit selfish.
Girlgeorge

More action than sex actually. Decent story and yummy guy
Michele bookloverforever
some suspense. dom/sub, light bdsm.
Charlene
Loved it. ESP Aston and Bentley.
Clare Winter
Clare Winter is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2014
Mary Robbie
Mary Robbie marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Samantha Marquez
Samantha Marquez marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Dark Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #5)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Meredith's Awakening (Worthington Group, #2)
  • Slave To Love
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Hostile Takeover (Knights of the Board Room, #5)
  • Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2)
  • Odalisque (Comfort, #3)
  • Blushing Violet
  • Beck And Call
  • Two Masters for Alex
Born in Northern England and raised in the Wild West, Sierra Cartwright pens book that are as untamed as the Rockies she calls home.

She's an award-winning, multi-published writer who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment. Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and co...more
More about Sierra Cartwright...
Doms of Dark Haven 2: Western Nights (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2.5) With This Collar (Mastered, #1) On His Terms (Mastered #2) Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1) Bend Me Over (Hawkeye, #2)