Start by marking “Make Me (Hawkeye, #3)” as Want to Read:
Make Me (Hawkeye, #3)

Make Me (Hawkeye #3)

Competent and in control, Ms. Inamorata, Hawkeye's righthand woman, has the perfect relationship with hunky fellow operative Wesley Lowell. Several times a week, she shows up at his house, has fabulous sex, meaningless conversation, and then returns home and to her regular life. Dynamic and determined, Wes has had enough. He's tired of playing by her rules. He wants more t ...more
Published October 12th 2010 by Loose Id, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Make Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me

Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningKnight by Kristen AshleyDecadent by Shayla BlackThe Professor's Plaything by Normandie Alleman
SugarKink BDSM
310 books — 290 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
610 books — 772 voters

More lists with this book...

SW
Sep 18, 2012 SW rated it really liked it
Okay Hot like REALLY hot. damn Wes even though he's not like super alpha dom I still think he's hot. This was face paced the story really never lulled or dropped off it started hot and ended hot. AND we finally learn her first name!!
ൠSinful
This book has it all!

I have a treat for all of you. I promise. No tricks. Just one big, fabulous treat. It is rare that I come across a book I would recommend to just about anyone, but this is one I truly think I can. It does have BDSM elements in it, and Wesley Lowell is a strong Dom, but somehow Ms Cartwright has managed to write it in a very palatable way that works with the entirety of the story without taking over. It is much more and action adventure than an erotic romance. Although, rest
Karen
Aug 06, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK,, I really love Sierra's Hawkeye series. I wish she would write more, it is not just a erotic sex book but a book with a great story line and crime/drama , death, so on.. so very exciting...

Ms Inamorata is Hawkeyes right hand woman top gun and she is the boss of every body in the company she is hot and cold as ice..

Wes Lowell has been having hook ups with her but she allows nothing more. Sex and a good by oh maybe a thanks lol,, she is boss and wants no relations further than a
Lynnie
Sep 28, 2012 Lynnie rated it really liked it
While this is a continuation of the Hawkeye stories, it was not my favorite. Don't get me wrong the plot was well written, the sexy parts were seriously hot, and the H/h obviously had affection for each other but I prefer a little more romance with my intrigue and steam.
Lynette Ottley
Jan 04, 2017 Lynette Ottley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Independence v dominance

Agency Ms Inamorata is a highly competent operative who considers she has a perfect sexual relationship with fellow operative Wesley Lowell. She sets the rules for their meetings and sexual interactions but after six months Wesley is determined to change the dynamics between them. He wants to be dominant and set the rules. He wants more... But will he succeed?
Debbi
Jun 28, 2016 Debbi rated it it was ok
And so the series finishes with a whimper. I know a series hasn't grabbed me when I don't wait with excitement for a new one to come out. The short story of hers I read in the Doms of Dark Haven was short enough to keep my attention. Truthfully, after reading these, I would say that short stories are her forte and she should go with them.

Inamorata is strong, confident and knows what she wants out of life. She's fallen into a sexual relationship with Wes, one based on mutual respect for their job
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Aug 01, 2014 Crystal's Many Reviewers rated it it was amazing
I feel as though I should say this right off the bat. Well played Ms. Cartwright, but I really don’t think you would give it up that quickly! I’m holding out hope that the torture of needing to know what Ms. Inamorata’s first name is, isn’t completely over as of yet!
But onto another note, I really hope that this isn’t the last book in the series because it is completely growing on me as each book progresses. I do think that this is my favorite one of the series so far and I think that is becaus
Ebook Addict Reviews
Hawkeye agents Wesley Lowell and Ms. Inamorata have a great thing going. She finds her relief and is able to leave right after that with no complications of a real relationship but Wesley wants more and he is tired of waiting. When Inamorata’s past comes back to haunt her Wesley sees his chance to finally have her to himself and jumps right in to help her. Hoping to breach her walls and find her heart.

Hawkeye Three: Make Me is a great read. I was pulled into the world of the Hawkeye agents right
Tanja
Apr 01, 2015 Tanja rated it it was amazing
This is what have been waiting for !!! the big finale !!!
although I would love to get to the bottom of Hawkeye mystery but this is even biggger !!!! we are talking about the Inamorata sisters !!! the big secret !!!

I have to say I love this book even more cause I see the similarities with another favorite of mine and I was warm around the heart to see it being done again SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good !!!

love all about it ... Wes awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *happy sigh* !!! Inamorata (no spoilers here !!!! read
Pam
Jun 03, 2013 Pam rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Wes and Inamorata were perfect together. She was a control freak to the max and he was the only one who could control her. Sierra Cartwright has a gift of making her characters real and pulling the reader into the story. I loved the Hawkeye Series but I especially loved this book. Not only was the sex and passion excellent but the story line was detailed and believable. Sex, love, and a good story...nothing better than that!
Toni (U.A.C.)
You may have noticed that I accidentally purchased this ebook three times. Don't ask me how, I dunno, but I'm slightly annoyed at myself for that.

Liked the story. Sierra has a talent for weaving in humorous things on the sides of her stories and for writing hot sex scenes. I was hoping to at least find out what Inamorata's first name was...oh well.
Dee
Nov 06, 2013 Dee rated it really liked it
im a official sierra cartwright fan. book sizzled. i havent read the first two books but it appears that even though it is a series, each book can stand alone. (hip hip hurrah for not having a cliffhanger) strong heroine. stronger alpha male. plot. resolution. and enough banter in between to keep the story moving and engaging. definitely will read more of her books.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Jan 17, 2011 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Enjoys dominant yet caring men
Shelves: adult, erotica
If it's a Sierra Cartwright book, chances are, I have it. I enjoy Ms. Cartwright's writing voice as much as I enjoy the sex scenes she writes. This was another decent book in the Hawkeye series. I'm waiting to meet the mystery head honcho!
Feb 28, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Really good 3rd book. A lot of action and suspense. Really liked that its the guy trying to get the girl to commit to a long term relationship. Really find the pets funny in these books. Good story and HEA.
Minnawii
Oct 24, 2011 Minnawii rated it it was amazing
ahh Wes is definitely my favorite Hawkeye agent. (i know, that's what i say after every book i read of Sierra Cartwright's)
well well, we finally knew Ms. Inamorata's first name. i won't give spoilers, all i'll say is, it's a Gem. *hint hint* :D
Ashley
Dec 27, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Actually I love everything Sierra writes! So well written! She kept me on edge ( in every kinky way) the entire book!!! Loved Wes! He was a badass character I wish existed in my life!!!!
Robert Robinson
Aug 08, 2015 Robert Robinson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good reading.

At first, th o ought the book was a little slow, but as It picked up,I could not put the book down. I felt like I was on the journey with them. And I wanted them to catch the bad guys.
Helen J
Mar 27, 2014 Helen J rated it it was amazing
MUY CALIENTE! Loved both characters. Inamorata was both intelligent, sexy, and loyal. Wes was dominating but loving and considerate. Too bad it was so short.
Megan
Mar 12, 2013 Megan rated it really liked it
Another steamy Ms. Cartwright Novel. Loved seeing Inamorata's story. The big question on everyone's mind is "Do you ever find out her real name?" I'll never tell!
Susan
Jul 15, 2012 Susan rated it liked it
And...we still don't know Ms. Inamorata's first name. I get that it's a theme, but really? This was her book.
Stacey Kennedy
Jun 07, 2012 Stacey Kennedy rated it it was amazing
By far my favorite of the series!! Loved this book from start to finish! So...when's the next one coming out?!
Molly
Apr 11, 2011 Molly rated it it was amazing
My favorite in the series thusfar. I adored Barkley & Aston. Wes was delicious and we still don't know Ms. Anomorata's name.
tammy shelton
Oct 26, 2014 tammy shelton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

this is a very captivating and highly erotic read.i couldn't put it down until I finished it.I loved it and the other two books before this one
Texas
really enjoyed this book and series
keep up the awesome work Sierra!!
Wesley Lowell and the infamous Inamorata!!!
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2012
Anne
Anne rated it it was ok
May 07, 2012
falon click
falon click rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Triahan
Triahan rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Amanda Halfman
Amanda Halfman rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2015
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Slave To Love
  • Dark Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #5)
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • Meredith's Awakening (Worthington Group, #2)
  • Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2)
  • Beck And Call
  • Dangerous Cravings (Dangerous Cravings, #1)
  • Afterlife (Knights of the Board Room, #4)
  • The Unrequited Dom
  • Back in the Saddle
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.
More about Sierra Cartwright...

Hawkeye (3 books)
  • Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1)
  • Bend Me Over (Hawkeye, #2)