Start by marking “Hungry Like the Wolf” as Want to Read:
Hungry Like the Wolf

Hungry Like the Wolf

3.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Under pressure from her family to recapture the interest of her wealthy ex-husband, it was almost inevitable that it would occur to Nicole that making him jealous just might do the trick, and who better to do that than the fabulously sexy Jakman brothers? It still took a lot of pep talk to gather her nerve to ask for their help, to pretend an interest in her.

Neither Hugh
Published October 2010 by New Concepts Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hungry Like the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hungry Like the Wolf

City of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickFallen by Lauren KateDark Lover by J.R. WardMarked by P.C. Cast
Favorite Paranormal Reads
169th out of 196 books — 35 voters
Tangled Hearts by Catherine ValeVenomous by Penelope FletcherOf Another Dimension by Jeanette LynnThe Bridal Hunt by Jeanette LynnBroken by Erin M. Leaf
Fav Menage Part II
62nd out of 71 books — 24 voters

More lists with this book...

Future Slayer Girl
For me, this story kept going back and forth. There were times that I really was enjoying myself, and then other time just putting it down and loathing to pick it up. I think my need to enjoy this story, kept me reading it. I have to say that by the end it was a satisfying read. I think I need to really break this down for anyone reading this review, because I am not clear. “So you loved it or hated it, Kitten. Really, get on with it!”

I’ll first talk about the things that I really liked about it
Jessica Weissenburger
So this book was probably about par with what you'd usually expect form this author. The heroine wasn't much more than a petite woman who has absolutely no confidence and no appeal -- physically or emotionally.

I probably should have known better, but after reading the description I'd thought that she was at least a little more confident with herself. Not only did she have no confidence whatsoever, but her constant doubts were really annoying.

I found myself asking what do these guys see in her co
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Hungry like a Wolf is one seriously sizzling story. The hedonistic edge that is intertwined in the pages will get you going and have your body ablaze very fast. However, I found Nicole’s character to be weak, especially when it came to dealing with her mother. This was the main reason why it was so hard for me to enjoy the otherwise tantalizing tale. I think that Ms. Monroe has a great concept and nailed the villains as well as the heroes. With a little more tweaking on the female character, I t ...more
Annie
Nov 22, 2014 Annie rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifty-folks
Emily
"Intriguing story, there are elements in this shifter story that are completely original compared to the other stories I have read."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Mistress   ~ ♠ Mistral's Kiss ♠ ~ (Mist)
I may or may not want to read this, because the cover model seems to be doing his best Coco from fame impersonation. lol
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
My first menage read, won't be the last. Quick read, enjoyable.
Marisella
dam, that was bad!
Alana
Alana added it
Feb 05, 2016
Gratair
Gratair marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Michelle Hulslander
Michelle Hulslander rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2015
Bookishcat
Bookishcat rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Electra Hellkat
Electra Hellkat marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Lenora-nan Hertslet
Lenora-nan Hertslet marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Vera Martin-Warren
Vera Martin-Warren rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
Autumn Baucom
Autumn Baucom marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Stefany
Stefany rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
samantha
samantha marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2014
Jules
Jules marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Cecelia
Cecelia rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Cecelia
Cecelia rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Megan Samson
Megan Samson rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2014
Orry Mc
Orry Mc rated it really liked it
May 31, 2014
Shelby Lynn
Shelby Lynn marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I really only became interested in writting a few years ago. Since then I've written numerous books and I'm proud of them all. I get my inspiration from a lot of different bestselling authors. I always used to read books and think of how things could have gone and how they would have if I had written them myself, so now I do!
I can hardly believe the way the haters on this site act! They review my
More about Mandy Monroe...