Start by marking “Blood Lust (Delta Wolf #3)” as Want to Read:
Blood Lust (Delta Wolf #3)

Blood Lust (Delta Wolf #3)

[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

When a human psychic saves his life, Constantine Stylianos can't stop thinking about the little man, even when Owen leaves, ignoring the bond that they have together. Deciding he needs a change or he will never have the life he wants, Constantine opts to move to the Delta Pack.

Before he can
Published October 18th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Blood Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Lust

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
124th out of 936 books — 1,254 voters
More by Sloan Parker911 by Chris OwenDark Horse by Kate SherwoodThe Strongest Shape by Tessa CárdenasOut of the Darkness by Kate Sherwood
Best Gay Polyamorous Romance
65th out of 368 books — 646 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Oct 18, 2010 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
This third volume in the Delta Wolf series is another really fun story to add to this series, showing the development of the entire 'delta pack'. With lots of tense situations, a scary kidnapping, and some bigoted badasses, I think this is a good addition.

The focus is still on the new bond between the pack's three most recent members, though, and I really liked that. Owen feels freakier than any of the werewolves because he's a psychic and has never been believed or respected by his parents and
Oct 26, 2010 Manda rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifter-sex
I wish I could have given it 4 stars, because that is what I wanted to give this book. I really enjoyed it. The characters developed a lot in this story, which was good, but there also lies the reason I can't give it 4 stars. In the beginning I had the fealing I was literally thrown into the story without really learning the characters before they came together. But after this little bit disappointing beginning, it becomes a great story with a lot of emotions, action and of course, love.
Oct 19, 2010 Alana rated it really liked it
Another great book by two of my favorite authors. But it is as well a great addition to the Delta Wolf series, showing more of the lives of the characters of the story as well as giving us a glimpse of the past characters as these two are known for.
Duo rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2010
Alison rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2010
Febby rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2011
Psycholark rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Apr 29, 2011 Noor rated it really liked it
it was a very good story as far as the romance goes however the action in the story started and ended very fast... it could have been more there and for longer then a few pages
May 11, 2011 Lang rated it liked it
Next book in the series. A nice continuation of the story about the Delta wolves, their mates and their new Delta pack. I wonder what happens next? =)

What bugged me throughout the book a little though: is Constantine Stylianos related in any way to Viktor “Vik” Stylianos from the Tri-Omega series (Forbidden Desires, Unspoken Desires)?
Cause when the characters from the same author (well, almost since it's a collaboration) have the same name that just suggests that they are related.
Nice continuation of the series although the beginning was a bit strange. It felt like I was dumped in the middle of a scene and I was missing information.
Corigray333 rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2011
Spunktacular rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

Oct 17, 2012 Amparo rated it liked it
Muy entretenido, divertido y fácil de leer. Recomendado a quienes les gusten los tríos de chicos guapos. XD
Irene Payoyo
Irene Payoyo rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2012
I am really enjoying this series. I like that there is a nice tie in with the prior books and that there is a good mix of characters from wolves to vamps to humans. In this book, Owen is a psychic human who gets visions of first Constantine and then Christian being in life threatening situations and comes to their aid. He, of course, turns out to be mate to both men and has to learn to trust his mates to care for him and to protect him, not only physically but emotionally. It was interesting wat ...more
Teela rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
My Dichotomy Life
My first comment is about the front cover, and I hate it!

The guy on the left always looks as if he's been decapitated, and it's creepy.
Monevre rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2013
Tara Mcmillan
Tara Mcmillan rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2013
Danyelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2013
Stephanie rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2013
Aղցela W.
This was a really good book. Owen who is human psychic had a vision of a man being hurt Constantine a delta wolf he saves his life be offering him his blood Constantine didn't realize that Owen was his mate it doesn't go so well and Owen was hurt by Constantine. This was a really good story. Constantine decided that he needs to leave his lonely life to be in the delta pack against his controlling families advice Constantine gets a call to help another wolf turns out that wolf his other mate Chri ...more
Donna rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Donna rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Morgan rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Monyee Watson
Monyee Watson rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Enjoyed the 3 books in the series. A little different than the usual shifter menage romances. It is unfinished due the severance of the partnership between Siren/Bookstrand and Joyee Flynn (the co-author). S/B wouldn't let her finish her other series even though they owned her published books on a per-book basis, not the series. If you don't mind that it is incomplete, the 3 books are pretty decent reads.
Слишком много накручено, много ошибок, 60% или больше - секс. Не подходит для этого автора так нашпиговать текст сексом, что приходится пролистывать.
  • A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way #1)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack, #5)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed #4)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Delta Wolf (3 books)
  • Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf #1)
  • Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)