Blood Lust (Delta Wolf, #3)

Blood Lust (Delta Wolf #3)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  658 ratings  ·  14 reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

When a human psychic saves his life, Constantine Stylianos can't stop thinking about the little man, even when Owen leaves, ignoring the bond that they have together. Deciding he needs a change or he will never have the life he wants, Constantine opts to move to the Delta Pack.

Before he can...more
Published October 18th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Blood Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Lust

With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
114th out of 652 books — 925 voters
911 by Chris OwenMore by Sloan ParkerDark Horse by Kate SherwoodThe Strongest Shape by Tessa CárdenasGemini by Chris Owen
Best Gay Polyamorous Romance
65th out of 299 books — 512 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This third volume in the Delta Wolf series is another really fun story to add to this series, showing the development of the entire 'delta pack'. With lots of tense situations, a scary kidnapping, and some bigoted badasses, I think this is a good addition.

The focus is still on the new bond between the pack's three most recent members, though, and I really liked that. Owen feels freakier than any of the werewolves because he's a psychic and has never been believed or respected by his parents and...more
Manda
Angela W.
This was a really good book. Owen who is human psychic had a vision of a man being hurt Constantine a delta wolf he saves his life be offering him his blood Constantine didn't realize that Owen was his mate it doesn't go so well and Owen was hurt by Constantine. This was a really good story. Constantine decided that he needs to leave his lonely life to be in the delta pack against his controlling families advice Constantine gets a call to help another wolf turns out that wolf his other mate Chri...more
Timeforme
I am really enjoying this series. I like that there is a nice tie in with the prior books and that there is a good mix of characters from wolves to vamps to humans. In this book, Owen is a psychic human who gets visions of first Constantine and then Christian being in life threatening situations and comes to their aid. He, of course, turns out to be mate to both men and has to learn to trust his mates to care for him and to protect him, not only physically but emotionally. It was interesting wat...more
Lucia
I wish I could have given it 4 stars, because that is what I wanted to give this book. I really enjoyed it. The characters developed a lot in this story, which was good, but there also lies the reason I can't give it 4 stars. In the beginning I had the fealing I was literally thrown into the story without really learning the characters before they came together. But after this little bit disappointing beginning, it becomes a great story with a lot of emotions, action and of course, love.
Lang
Next book in the series. A nice continuation of the story about the Delta wolves, their mates and their new Delta pack. I wonder what happens next? =)

What bugged me throughout the book a little though: is Constantine Stylianos related in any way to Viktor “Vik” Stylianos from the Tri-Omega series (Forbidden Desires, Unspoken Desires)?
Cause when the characters from the same author (well, almost since it's a collaboration) have the same name that just suggests that they are related.
adrienne
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

Alana
Another great book by two of my favorite authors. But it is as well a great addition to the Delta Wolf series, showing more of the lives of the characters of the story as well as giving us a glimpse of the past characters as these two are known for.
Noor
it was a very good story as far as the romance goes however the action in the story started and ended very fast... it could have been more there and for longer then a few pages
Lily
Nice continuation of the series although the beginning was a bit strange. It felt like I was dumped in the middle of a scene and I was missing information.
Sam
My first comment is about the front cover, and I hate it!

The guy on the left always looks as if he's been decapitated, and it's creepy.
Amparo
Muy entretenido, divertido y fácil de leer. Recomendado a quienes les gusten los tríos de chicos guapos. XD
Valentina Heart
Way too much drama for my taste.
Aya Garcia
Aya Garcia is currently reading it
Sep 17, 2014
Sharee
Sharee added it
Sep 14, 2014
Unity Smart
Unity Smart marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Sara Covolo
Sara Covolo marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Ja-paige
Ja-paige marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
  • My Little Kitty (Purrfect Mates, #2)
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack, #4)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed, #4)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out...more
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1)