Start by marking “Trust Your Tutor” as Want to Read:
Trust Your Tutor

Trust Your Tutor

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Gabriel Langdon is the typical university senior slacker. After coasting by for four years, Gabriel's mother decides to intercede just as his final summer course begins. Her interference comes in the form of high school graduate, jock-genius tutor named Justin Freely.

Gabriel, gay and out to everyone but his persistent ex-girlfriend Jessica, wants Justin—and goes about get...more
Published October 2010 by Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Trust Your Tutor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust Your Tutor

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
I had to give it five stars because it was such a cute story.
Christine_v
Usually I like this author's style. She writes amazing fanfiction and her other book "At his name, a promise" was really original and very interesting. But I was dissapointed with this one. At first I thought it was going to be a good read with the tutor thing going on. But the story and the characters were, oh, so boring! Justin was so shy, I couldn't understand what Gabriel was thinking and Gabriel's parents were so annoying. The plot was predictable.
I highly recommend to read her other works,...more
Ami
I can't really say anything about this because it's just another so-so story that good for 30 minutes read then I probably forget in a few days. Nothing really stand out (oh, except I don't really "get the feel" of Justin being younger and tutoring a 22-year-old Gabriel). So yeah, *shrugs*.
Star
Short cute story. Just after reading At his throat a promise ( which EVERYONE should read) the style of the author caught me. This book is a fun, fluffy and a wee bit predictable read. But enjoyable and well written never-the-less
Brian
it's a happy little story. Not much conflict, not heavy conflict, anyway, but a fine, quick read.
Kynthos-the-Archer
Kynthos-the-Archer marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Elle
Elle is currently reading it
Apr 24, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Sasha
Sasha marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Hpstrangelove
Hpstrangelove marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Megan M
Megan M marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Jen4607
Jen4607 marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013
Meredeth Dean
Meredeth Dean marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013