Start by marking “Plum Pudding Murder / Candy Cane Murder / Sugar Cookie Murder” as Want to Read:
Plum Pudding Murder / Candy Cane Murder / Sugar Cookie Murder

Plum Pudding Murder / Candy Cane Murder / Sugar Cookie Murder

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  373 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Plum Pudding Murder

The yuletide season in Lake Eden, Minnesota, guarantees a white Christmas, delectable holiday goodies from Hannah Swensen's bakery, The Cookie Jar--and murder. As a shadow hangs over her friends' Christmas wedding, Hannah's determined to cook a killer's goose before anyone else gets burned. . .

The Cookie Jar's busiest time of the year also happens to be

Published (first published October 1st 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about Plum Pudding Murder / Candy Cane Murder / Sugar Cookie Murder

Shannon
I got this compilation on my kindle through the library. I really like the Hannah Swensen stories, but I think they were written in a more short story type of format because of the way this book is organized. Like always, I loved the recipes and look forward to making some for Christmas this year. Overall it was fun to read this at Christmas time. I'm still not sure how I feel about the other stories by other authors. I like the Levine books ok, but the other author didn't catch my attention in ...more
Arow
This review concerns 'Plum Pudding Murder':

This was a typical Hannah Swensen story...I didn't find it as good as the previous few but I guess not all of them can be amazing. I thought there wasn't enough of a plot in the murder and there were not many changes in her personal life (which is the part I love to read).

All in all, I am looking forward to reading the next in the series.

First Read: April 29th to May 3rd, 2011 - 3 stars
Second Read: February 24th to February 25th, 2015 - 3 stars
Deanna Mosier
I really enjoy Joanne Fluke's fun murder mysteries. Hannah runs the local bakery, and her baked goods always end up as part of the murder mystery. Hannah finds the body --and then goes about with her family to find the clues that lead to the murderer. Lots of humor and great recipes throughout all her books. This bundle includes 3 of her books, and a couple of other author's mysteries, that were also pretty good.
Laura Beth
A true sweet read for over Christmas Break! It puts you in the Christmas Spirit! What is Christmas without sweets?!? Better yet—read it during Thanksgiving Break to get you in gear for All that Christmas baking! Sorry for the explanation points. But please, who doesn’t get excited about Christmas?
Claudette Neal
I enjoy figuring out the killers and the recipes are killer too.
Books are not in order written
Danni
good book.
Debra Tracy
Debra Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Carolyn Injoy
Carolyn Injoy marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Wanda Ray
Wanda Ray marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Janice
Janice added it
Feb 08, 2015
Tiffany Marie
Tiffany Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
  • Star Spangled Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #11)
  • Strawberry Shortcake Murder (Hannah Swenson #2)
  • Sugar and Spice
  • Killer Crust (Pizza Lovers, #5)
  • Death of a Trophy Wife (A Jaine Austen Mystery, #9)
  • Something Borrowed, Something Bleu (Home Crafting Mystery, #4)
Like Hannah Swensen, Joanne Fluke grew up in a small town in rural Minnesota where her neighbors were friendly, the winters were fierce, and the biggest scandal was the spotting of unidentified male undergarments on a young widow's clothesline. She insists that there really are 10,000 lakes and the mosquito is NOT the state bird.

While pursuing her writing career, Joanne has worked as: a public sch
More about Joanne Fluke...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #1) Fudge Cupcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #5) Strawberry Shortcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #2) Cherry Cheesecake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #8) Blueberry Muffin Murder (Hannah Swensen, #3)