The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share

The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share (The Berenstain Bears)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  155 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Sister Bear admits that while playing by herself is fun, she also enjoys being with her friends and sharing time and play.
ebook
Published September 21st 2010 by Zonderkidz (first published January 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share

Rosa Cline
This Berenstain Bear book is a little different than the others; it is told in rhyming lines on every page but done in a very good manner! It would have probably gotten a 5 star but the very last couple of pages (how the story ends) I didn't like at all thought it went against what the author(s) were tying to get the point across....

Sister Bear starts out saying how she is her favorite playmate and how she plays with her toys and games and have fun. But there are other times when she needs to sh...more
Zequoia Hyche
I think that this book is great for teaching children how to share with their toys. Lets be honest, a lot of the time children have a hard time with doing this, especially if it a favorite toy. However, it is still important to teach children how to share, because people may not want to play with them and could end up not having many friends, because of their selfish tendencies.
Misty
This book was an okay read. It would be a nice book to use during the first week of school to explain sharing to a class of young students, but I felt the book did not make its point very well. It starts in the beginning with sister bear explaining that her favorite playmate is herself. Then she goes on to talk about how sometimes it is better to share with others. She talks about all the things you can do with friends and how much fun you can have together. Then the story ends with the group ge...more
Veronica
I'm working on creating a booklist for my local public library. This book was one in consideration for this list.

While it was definitely good for teaching kids a lesson about sharing, there were so many Christian overtones, I'm not sure how fitting it is to put on a booklist for a public library that serves a diverse population.

I don't mind adding it, with a notation that it is Christian, but that would mean labeling other books from various cultures and religions. The headache could become a ni...more
Christie rdg3320
Like all Berenstain Bear Books this book teaches a lesson. It teaches students how sharing is nice and being selfish cause people to not want to play with you. Its a good book for K-2nd since this is an issue they have sometimes. I would use this to help student understand that we need to share everything in our classroom.
Deborah Harris
AR Quiz No. 135959 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 2.0 - AR Pts: 0.5
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, RV
Alycia Boyce
This book illustrates the importance of sharing. The book follows sister bear, a familiar character, as she learns this trait. Great for younger children.
Karen
I loved reading the Berenstain Bears to my kids. The stories are great and the illustrations are fun.
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
Little sister bear had to learn to share her toys with brother bear. A. R.
Michelle
the kids like this book
Cws
Jun 30, 2009 Cws added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: je
JE-Ber
Ashmeena
Ashmeena marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Micah
Micah added it
Aug 10, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
More about Stan Berenstain...
The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room The Berenstain Bears' Trouble at School Inside, Outside, Upside Down The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV