Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 33: Top Secret Mission...!!” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 33: Top Secret Mission...!!

Naruto Vol. 33: Top Secret Mission...!! (Naruto #33)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  3,244 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Kyubi lepas kontrol!! Naruto dan teman-teman mengadakan kontak dengan Kabuto yang seharusnya jadi mata-mata Akatsuki, tapi jurus itu dipatahkan Orochimaru. Di tengah strategi yang gagal, Orochimaru memancing Naruto dengan menyebut nama Sasuke. Naruto yang dikendalikan amarah melepaskan kekuatan Kyubi, namun...!?
Published July 2007 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published June 2nd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 33, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 33

Okay, this volume kicks ass. This is the kind of over the top battle that I live and breathe for when reading this series.

This is Naruto versus Orochimaru. It is almost a one-sided battle, but it probably isn't the side you thought. Orochimaru is beast, but Naruto was freaking kicking his ass. Yes, of course, it was Naruto relying heavily on his demon fox, and he was killing himself while doing it, and unconscious of his actions as well, but his speed and destructive power was pretty damn amazi
Orochimaru confronts Naruto and eggs him on about Sasuke. Naruto goes out of control and the Nine Tails in unleashed. Naruto loses control and almost kills Sakura and Yamato. Orochimaru retreats and Yamato is able to get Naruto under control. Sai meets Orochimaru and offers to work for him and give him information about Konoha. They decide to track Sai and try to figured out what he is up to.
This series (and I understand I am 1/2 way through and so will continue to read the) ebbs and flows quite a lot. I appreciate that it must be difficult to maintain a high level of creative intensity. Volume 33 is, mercifully, at the higher point of that creative wave. Naruto and Sakura are now getting closer to Sasuke, but can Naruto control the 9 tailed fox lurking within him?
Naruto, Sakura and their team confront Orochimaru... which was quite cool, I must admit.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume. Liking the story so far. Series does get better after this.
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
kim song ng
He sure is mysterious...
Pretty good volume.
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
Sep 21, 2015 Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by:
This volume kicks off with Chapter 290: The Conclusion of Betrayal!!
Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Captain Yamato have set up a trap to catch the Akatsuki/Sound spy. The spy turns out to be Kabuto, and Orochimaru is lurking in the background. Naruto releases his fourth tail in order to one up the despicable ninja. Find out more by reading it for yourself.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
he felt how a realfriendship feels
Moises Burbano
This volume is incredibility intense.Morphing out of control, a stronger-than-ever Naruto turns on his own teammates! Orochimaru triggers a frightening change in Naruto as he reveals a sinister plot that's been the death of far more people than anyone knew.My Grade: A+
I HATE SAI!!!!! Ugh! As much as I'm not actually fond of it, but I think Sakura loves Naruto now when she should be with Sasuke. Hinata should be with Naruto.... ].[ Frustrating But Naruto is awesome when allowing the Nine-tails to take over! Scary, but awesome!
Hope Pedersen
This volume teaches us that not all promises are worth the sacrifices we make. We also see that the characters have grown a little bit, and we can't always trust a book by its cover. The beautiful artwork helps carry the story along.
[Ch. 290-299]

Hm, kinda boring.. although when I was watching it, it was really exciting. I can't wait till Team 7 and Sasuke meet up. That's when things get really exciting!
Sasuke made #1 in the popularity poll again?! He hasn't even been around for ages. And he's a total dick. What is wrong with people?

Folded and spindled Orochimaru=awesome!
Emmy Lou
Things don't go as planned and Kabuto and Orochimaru have found out Yamato, Sai, Sakura, and Naruto! And there's a traitor in the midst of Konoha.
Excellent - this is what I remember and loved about Naruto! The story progresses well...
Linh Huynh
I like this book because it has a lot of action and I like the fighting they do.
Naruto fights Orochimaru. Sai is the opposite of helpful. Oh noes! Is he a bad guy?!
I love Sai so much, it physically hurts me.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama dibaca 7 Juli 2007.
  • Bleach Volume 24: Immanent God Blues (Bleach #24)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)