Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 33: Top Secret Mission...!!” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 33: Top Secret Mission...!!

Naruto Vol. 33: Top Secret Mission...!! (Naruto #33)

4.31  ·  Rating Details ·  4,226 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
Kyubi lepas kontrol!! Naruto dan teman-teman mengadakan kontak dengan Kabuto yang seharusnya jadi mata-mata Akatsuki, tapi jurus itu dipatahkan Orochimaru. Di tengah strategi yang gagal, Orochimaru memancing Naruto dengan menyebut nama Sasuke. Naruto yang dikendalikan amarah melepaskan kekuatan Kyubi, namun...!?
Published July 2007 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published June 2nd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 33, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 33

Mit
Feb 25, 2017 Mit rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy, fiction, 2017
The only thing I can say from this volume is, Orochimaru is not only creepy but is also a beast.. The guy is really weird.. Is he made of snakes only or what?
Brad
Mar 27, 2013 Brad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Okay, this volume kicks ass. This is the kind of over the top battle that I live and breathe for when reading this series.

This is Naruto versus Orochimaru. It is almost a one-sided battle, but it probably isn't the side you thought. Orochimaru is beast, but Naruto was freaking kicking his ass. Yes, of course, it was Naruto relying heavily on his demon fox, and he was killing himself while doing it, and unconscious of his actions as well, but his speed and destructive power was pretty damn amazi
Ahmad Sharabiani
Jun 08, 2017 Diana Lynn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
Travis
Mar 13, 2017 Travis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While trying to capture Kabuto as part of their mission, Orochimaru shows up and puts a halt to those plans. Naruto loses control of himself and lets the nine tailed beast take over. This power he is emanating is far stronger and way more malevolent then before to the point that it is also killing Naruto slowly the more he uses it. Yamato is able to seal away the power before anyone else gets hurt, thanks to the power of the first Hokage. Lastly Sai's mission all along was to meet up with Orochi ...more
Ashley
Apr 26, 2013 Ashley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
James
Feb 05, 2017 James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Good Orochimaru vs. Nine-Tails fight.
Kathleen
Aug 09, 2015 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Orochimaru confronts Naruto and eggs him on about Sasuke. Naruto goes out of control and the Nine Tails in unleashed. Naruto loses control and almost kills Sakura and Yamato. Orochimaru retreats and Yamato is able to get Naruto under control. Sai meets Orochimaru and offers to work for him and give him information about Konoha. They decide to track Sai and try to figured out what he is up to.
Taruia
Aug 20, 2014 Taruia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This series (and I understand I am 1/2 way through and so will continue to read the) ebbs and flows quite a lot. I appreciate that it must be difficult to maintain a high level of creative intensity. Volume 33 is, mercifully, at the higher point of that creative wave. Naruto and Sakura are now getting closer to Sasuke, but can Naruto control the 9 tailed fox lurking within him?
Samantha Tolleson
Apr 19, 2009 Samantha Tolleson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Samantha by: Anime-planet.com
This volume kicks off with Chapter 290: The Conclusion of Betrayal!!
Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Captain Yamato have set up a trap to catch the Akatsuki/Sound spy. The spy turns out to be Kabuto, and Orochimaru is lurking in the background. Naruto releases his fourth tail in order to one up the despicable ninja. Find out more by reading it for yourself.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
Adalira Morningstar
The one in which this manga continues to claim bad guy snake guy is a real threat, despite the fact we've yet to see him not horribly fail in one of his plans. "I am untouchable." is not a threat to be taken seriously if it happens before a teenage boy makes you faceplant into the ground.
Moises Burbano
Jul 24, 2009 Moises Burbano rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This volume is incredibility intense.Morphing out of control, a stronger-than-ever Naruto turns on his own teammates! Orochimaru triggers a frightening change in Naruto as he reveals a sinister plot that's been the death of far more people than anyone knew.My Grade: A+
Hope Pedersen
Jan 16, 2013 Hope Pedersen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This volume teaches us that not all promises are worth the sacrifices we make. We also see that the characters have grown a little bit, and we can't always trust a book by its cover. The beautiful artwork helps carry the story along.
Aleina
Feb 16, 2016 Aleina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I HATE SAI!!!!! Ugh! As much as I'm not actually fond of it, but I think Sakura loves Naruto now when she should be with Sasuke. Hinata should be with Naruto.... ].[ Frustrating But Naruto is awesome when allowing the Nine-tails to take over! Scary, but awesome!
Carmine
Gli intrighi politici, oltre che confusionari e poco accattivanti, non aggiungono molto alla trama.
Il volume rimane sorretto dalla fisiologica tensione dell'incontro con Sasuke, nonchè dalle capacità latenti di Naruto, ma è troppo poco per premiare oltremodo il volume.
Antwaun
he felt how a realfriendship feels
Jenny
Jun 25, 2008 Jenny rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
[Ch. 290-299]

Hm, kinda boring.. although when I was watching it, it was really exciting. I can't wait till Team 7 and Sasuke meet up. That's when things get really exciting!
Jussi
May 14, 2015 Jussi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
Awsumness
Aug 13, 2016 Awsumness rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. The artwork is beautiful, the plot is exciting, and the characters are pretty funny.
David
Aug 31, 2012 David rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-comics
The Foundation
Aleixie
Mar 26, 2012 Aleixie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I love Sai so much, it physically hurts me.
kim song ng
He sure is mysterious...
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume. Liking the story so far. Series does get better after this.
Dymond
Nov 09, 2015 Dymond rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply Awesome!
Hamad
Dec 26, 2016 Hamad rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-mangas
Not sure about this Sai character :S > Looks weird to me.
Damn the nine tails is strong ! Naruto not being able to control is kinda sad and he hits Sakura unknowingly :/ .
Want kakashi back !!
Logan Simpson
May 31, 2014 Logan Simpson rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good volume.
Kathleen
Naruto fights Orochimaru. Sai is the opposite of helpful. Oh noes! Is he a bad guy?!
Amélie
Naruto, Sakura and their team confront Orochimaru... which was quite cool, I must admit.
  • Bleach Volume 31: Bring mich nicht um mein Vergnügen (Bleach, #31)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)