Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 22: Tensei...!!” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 22: Tensei...!!

Naruto Vol. 22: Tensei...!! (Naruto #22)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  5,164 ratings  ·  46 reviews
Chouji bertarung dengan penuh harga diri dan berhasil mengalahkan Jiroubou. Tapi, dia juga roboh. Shikamaru, Naruto, Kiban dan Neji mengejar para ninja Oto dengan persiapan bertarung 'satu lawan satu'! Kini, giliran Neji menghadapi Kidomaru si pengendali jaring laba-laba dengan 'Byakugan'!
Published 2006 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published April 30th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 22, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 22

Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Story getting interesting. Also, of course the fight was drawn well, and makes you wonder what will happen next. I don't what else to say really. Well I can add Neji to my favorite characters list. Same with the others. Good volume.
This is actually one of my favortie arcs in the series, simply because Naruto takes a backseat in it. I like Naruto but, as with most fictional works, I tend to gravitate toward the side characters. This is where several of the lesser developed characters shine. Neji's fight is great and it even manages to tie in his relationship with Naruto. I'd have to say Chouji's story was my favorite though. It would have been easy for Kishimoto to just make Chouji "That Fat Kid" who is useless and the brun ...more
Although the fight scenes are pretty interesting, objectively, they didn't really spark my interest that much. Neji is better as a villain than as a hero.

The battle was pretty drawn out and I suppose it might have been better if it had been streamlined more. Maybe. A long chase scene is only as good as the purpose, and all these newbs are chasing after someone who chose to leave the clan. Sure, it's Sasuke, but under any normal or realistic circumstances, the priority should have gone under neu
[Ch. 191-199]

Pretty good volume. Neji did so good in the battle and that spider person was weird..
Brandon St. Mark
Actual rating: 4.5 stars. I used to like Neji a lot, and I still think he's a cool character, but this volume wasn't as exciting as the previous one. I guess Choji is just a more relatable character for me. Also, the spiders were really creepy *shudder*
5 Incredible Fat stars!

James Dunphy
Round two against the Sound Four ninja. This time it is the spider assassin Kidomaru against the one of my favorite Leaf Village members – Neji. The whole volume is basically one giant fight like the last one was. Kidomaru's spider techniques are instantly some of my new favorites in the series. He can create weapons and armor with his silk, has a tarantula personal summon, and turns into a crazy bow wielding oni once the second level of his cursed seal is released. It's an epic fight that keeps ...more
I'm just really anxious to get to the battle between Sasuke and Naruto.
Choji is injured from his battle and passes out. The group catches up to the sound ninja again and Neji volunteers to stay and take on Kidomaru. He wins, but is gravely injured. Orochimaru takes over a new body. We are introduced to another one of his acolytes, Kimimaro, who is dying of an illness.
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
Sep 21, 2015 Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by:
The volume starts off with Chapter 190: Unforgivable.
One of my favorite Chapters features Akamichi Choji's fight during the Sasuke retrieval mission. Don't miss this emotional and action packed installment.

A beautiful quote that is featured on the cover page of chapter 193 is as follows...

"Live on and in that sky,
Think back to your friends of that day. Always, Forever---" ~Hatake, Kakashi

Then a more light-hearted one on the following chapter.

"Mom's the boss of the house.....
If there's one thing
Yağmur Okur
Benim için içinde Sasuke olmadığı zaman genelde Naruto'nun tadı olmuyor
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
This was one of the better Naruto books because, well frankly, he isn't in it. This book is almost entirely centred on the battle between Neji and Kidomaru which was a pleasant twist on the story arc. I was losing faith in the Naruto franchise after the last few books, but this one may have just turned the tide. I usually buy three at a time from the comic bookshop to save travelling, so will shortly get amongst 23 + 24 and see if they sustain this current pace.
Well, I don't much to say. It had a little much violence and blood. There wasn't a huge amount of things I liked about it. I wish I could find something else to read, but I'm really just trying to get over with the original sieres so I'm not known as a Naruto freak. Now that my friends lie more with Meg and her friends I've tended to go back to my normal interests. I just know I can't be caught DEAD with one of these books at school.
Christopher Chase
my thoughts on this manga are, that this manga has alot of potential to great art and detail. such as the pictures to when the characters engage in battle with one another or the facial expressions of a serious conversation. also the storyline is very appealing to me because the story line shows the connection each character has to one another and their responsibilities to the mission at hand.
Kauri tauroa-shelford
the resson why i read this book was be cause i friend told me to.
i liked that this book had a lot of action and funny comments.i liked jake
be cause he is a yellow shape shifting dog.well one this is an awsome book why do i think it is awsome because it is an action book.i love ice cream is an awsome quote from the book be cause i love ice cream.
So, this was a pretty clever way of getting more one-on-one fights in. At least it's not a tournament. Too many shonen series rely on tournaments.

All the sound ninja really talk up Kimimaro, and I guess he does turn out to be strong, but I think his most impressive trick is talking while intubated.
Federiken Masters
Si no me equivoco, en este tomo seguían peleando contra los ninja del Sonido y Kishimoto seguía ostentando sus mejores armas de mangaka: un dibujo expresivo y afiladísimo y unas peleas la mar de ingeniosas y entretenidas. Y eso durante 200 páginas.
Jonathan Martinez
That there are 3 more of the Sound 5 but no longer the Sound 4 and Naruto,shikamaru,and Kiba and akamaru are almost to sasuke.
I like it because I saw and know about Naruto, but his grown-up form I kinda Like it.
John6b santiago
Apr 15, 2008 John6b santiago rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ronaldo!!
I liked this book because the characters were really cool. The drawings were good too, and the details I liked.
This book is amazing i felt bad for Neji cause i died o wonder if he still alive or trying to restore his charkera
I really enjoyed reading this series and love all the characters very much. Also, enjoy watching the anime.
la verdad es que poner uno a uno todos los comics es un poco lata. no se podrían poner en grupo o algo así?
Xavier B.
I am reading naruto and it is about sauke and saukrd are trying to find naruto is in a snkak and than
I love at least Part 1 of this series!!!! I don't know how Part 2 is, but I loved Part one! :D
2nd Period Langua...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Tony Book 3 1 4 May 14, 2014 07:16PM
2nd Period Langua...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Tony book 1 2 5 Feb 18, 2014 07:13AM
  • Bleach Volume 17: Rosa Rubicundior, Lilio Candidior (Bleach #17)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)