Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 22: Tensei...!!” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 22: Tensei...!!

Naruto Vol. 22: Tensei...!! (Naruto #22)

4.39  ·  Rating Details ·  6,120 Ratings  ·  58 Reviews
Chouji bertarung dengan penuh harga diri dan berhasil mengalahkan Jiroubou. Tapi, dia juga roboh. Shikamaru, Naruto, Kiban dan Neji mengejar para ninja Oto dengan persiapan bertarung 'satu lawan satu'! Kini, giliran Neji menghadapi Kidomaru si pengendali jaring laba-laba dengan 'Byakugan'!
Published 2006 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published April 30th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 22, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 22

Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Story getting interesting. Also, of course the fight was drawn well, and makes you wonder what will happen next. I don't what else to say really. Well I can add Neji to my favorite characters list. Same with the others. Good volume.
Jennie
This is actually one of my favortie arcs in the series, simply because Naruto takes a backseat in it. I like Naruto but, as with most fictional works, I tend to gravitate toward the side characters. This is where several of the lesser developed characters shine. Neji's fight is great and it even manages to tie in his relationship with Naruto. I'd have to say Chouji's story was my favorite though. It would have been easy for Kishimoto to just make Chouji "That Fat Kid" who is useless and the brun ...more
Brad
Mar 27, 2013 Brad rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Although the fight scenes are pretty interesting, objectively, they didn't really spark my interest that much. Neji is better as a villain than as a hero.

The battle was pretty drawn out and I suppose it might have been better if it had been streamlined more. Maybe. A long chase scene is only as good as the purpose, and all these newbs are chasing after someone who chose to leave the clan. Sure, it's Sasuke, but under any normal or realistic circumstances, the priority should have gone under neu
Jenny
Nov 30, 2008 Jenny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[Ch. 191-199]

Pretty good volume. Neji did so good in the battle and that spider person was weird..
Travis
Mar 01, 2017 Travis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Choji has defeated Jirobo but at what cost. The rest of the squad still chase after Sasuke but when they eventually catch up to the rest of the Sound Ninja Four their plan goes sideways. Neji realizes only he can take on Kidomaru because of his Gentle Fist technique. As Naruto, Shikamaru, and Kiba continue the pursuit, Neji and Kidomaru fight in an intense battle of smarts and wits with Neji just inching out the victory.
Mit
Jan 28, 2017 Mit rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For me the fight between Neji and Kidomaru is the best I have seen in this series. Both were strong and although I find it hard to believe that how Neji can stand up so strong even after taking so many blows to his body, the idea was really interesting. I am not giving this a 5 star only because of fight only. There is a dynamic shift in Neji's character. When he was defeated by Naruto, we did not see much of it but now we can see that he is changed. Changed completely.

"Naruto, sometimes your e
Brandon St Mark
Actual rating: 4.5 stars. I used to like Neji a lot, and I still think he's a cool character, but this volume wasn't as exciting as the previous one. I guess Choji is just a more relatable character for me. Also, the spiders were really creepy *shudder*
Megan
Mar 07, 2014 Megan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
I'm just really anxious to get to the battle between Sasuke and Naruto.
Ahmad Sharabiani
Naruto, Vol. 22: Comrades (Naruto, #22), Masashi Kishimoto
Apple12350
Dec 31, 2015 Apple12350 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Neji's fight was awesome.
Scott Lee
Mar 24, 2017 Scott Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kishimoto continues to deliver a fantastic arc, furthering the reader's understanding of the world, potential powers of the various ninja, and letting us learn more about some of the background characters we've been introduced to. In this volume it's Neji who get's the combat spotlight, and we're treated to a fantastic series of action/battle chapters where the victory is determined by intelligence, strategy, and fortitude, always more interesting than a fight won by sheer power.
Seno
Oct 31, 2016 Seno rated it it was amazing
Kali ini Neji yang maju melawan ninja laba-laba. Keren sekali Neji ini!
Ashley
Apr 26, 2013 Ashley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
James Dunphy
Sep 27, 2014 James Dunphy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Round two against the Sound Four ninja. This time it is the spider assassin Kidomaru against the one of my favorite Leaf Village members – Neji. The whole volume is basically one giant fight like the last one was. Kidomaru's spider techniques are instantly some of my new favorites in the series. He can create weapons and armor with his silk, has a tarantula personal summon, and turns into a crazy bow wielding oni once the second level of his cursed seal is released. It's an epic fight that keeps ...more
Diana Lynn
Dec 22, 2016 Diana Lynn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wickedshizuku
Apr 19, 2009 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
The volume starts off with Chapter 190: Unforgivable.
One of my favorite Chapters features Akamichi Choji's fight during the Sasuke retrieval mission. Don't miss this emotional and action packed installment.

A beautiful quote that is featured on the cover page of chapter 193 is as follows...

"Live on and in that sky,
Think back to your friends of that day. Always, Forever---" ~Hatake, Kakashi

Then a more light-hearted one on the following chapter.

"Mom's the boss of the house.....
If there's one thing
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Adalira Morningstar
Naruto finally gets to join Bleach in my "I visually recognize these characters but fuck if I remember their names" category.

Oh no, is suddenly important fat guy side character okay? What about veiny eyes tiny ninja? Probably. It's still too early to start killing off characters that rank highly in popularity polls.

Will Naruto convince Sasake to come back? Fucking no he will not cause there's 50+ volumes left in this series so strap your ass in for some ninja jargon.

Will bad guy snake guy get
Keely
Feb 23, 2011 Keely rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, I don't much to say. It had a little much violence and blood. There wasn't a huge amount of things I liked about it. I wish I could find something else to read, but I'm really just trying to get over with the original sieres so I'm not known as a Naruto freak. Now that my friends lie more with Meg and her friends I've tended to go back to my normal interests. I just know I can't be caught DEAD with one of these books at school.
Taruia
Dec 21, 2013 Taruia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This was one of the better Naruto books because, well frankly, he isn't in it. This book is almost entirely centred on the battle between Neji and Kidomaru which was a pleasant twist on the story arc. I was losing faith in the Naruto franchise after the last few books, but this one may have just turned the tide. I usually buy three at a time from the comic bookshop to save travelling, so will shortly get amongst 23 + 24 and see if they sustain this current pace.
Hamad
Dec 14, 2016 Hamad rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-mangas
AWesooeme shikamaru !
Susan
Jul 23, 2009 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shonen_jump
So, this was a pretty clever way of getting more one-on-one fights in. At least it's not a tournament. Too many shonen series rely on tournaments.

All the sound ninja really talk up Kimimaro, and I guess he does turn out to be strong, but I think his most impressive trick is talking while intubated.
Kauri tauroa-shelford
the resson why i read this book was be cause i friend told me to.
i liked that this book had a lot of action and funny comments.i liked jake
be cause he is a yellow shape shifting dog.well one this is an awsome book why do i think it is awsome because it is an action book.i love ice cream is an awsome quote from the book be cause i love ice cream.
Kathleen
Jul 03, 2015 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Choji is injured from his battle and passes out. The group catches up to the sound ninja again and Neji volunteers to stay and take on Kidomaru. He wins, but is gravely injured. Orochimaru takes over a new body. We are introduced to another one of his acolytes, Kimimaro, who is dying of an illness.
Christopher Chase
Mar 03, 2009 Christopher Chase rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
my thoughts on this manga are, that this manga has alot of potential to great art and detail. such as the pictures to when the characters engage in battle with one another or the facial expressions of a serious conversation. also the storyline is very appealing to me because the story line shows the connection each character has to one another and their responsibilities to the mission at hand.
Jonathan Martinez
That there are 3 more of the Sound 5 but no longer the Sound 4 and Naruto,shikamaru,and Kiba and akamaru are almost to sasuke.
I like it because I saw and know about Naruto, but his grown-up form I kinda Like it.
Feather Mista
Si no me equivoco, en este tomo seguían peleando contra los ninja del Sonido y Kishimoto seguía ostentando sus mejores armas de mangaka: un dibujo expresivo y afiladísimo y unas peleas la mar de ingeniosas y entretenidas. Y eso durante 200 páginas.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama dibaca Januari 2006.
Sara
I love at least Part 1 of this series!!!! I don't know how Part 2 is, but I loved Part one! :D
John6b santiago
Apr 11, 2008 John6b santiago rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ronaldo!!
I liked this book because the characters were really cool. The drawings were good too, and the details I liked.
2nd Period Langua...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Tony Book 3 1 4 May 14, 2014 07:16PM
2nd Period Langua...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Tony book 1 2 5 Feb 18, 2014 07:13AM
  • Bleach, Volume 17
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)