Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 6: Sakura's Decision” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 6: Sakura's Decision

Naruto Vol. 6: Sakura's Decision (Naruto #6)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  6,284 ratings  ·  71 reviews
Tes kedua ujian seleksi Chuunin telah dimulai!! Naruto dan teman-teman terlibat dalam pertarungan merebut gulungan di hutan yang mengerikan. Tapi, ada sesuatu yang tak jelas asalnya mulai bergerak di balik ujian ini. Bagaimana kelanjutan ujian yang mempertaruhkan nyawa para pesertanya ini...!?
Published October 2004 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published March 2nd 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 6

Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Well, this was a tense volume. And looks like another arc has begun. About time the series gets an interesting arc. Good volume.
Megan Sanchez
Epic battles and Sakura's finest moment... possibly ever.

The second part of the chunin exam will take place in a training ground known as the "Forest of Death" and it's pretty creepy. Not only do we get to see the skills of many new ninja, but we're introduced to the big bad of the original series in all his creepy tongued, pedophilic glory. Also, Sakura stops crying and acts like a NINJA.

We also learn that Ino and Sakura aren't friends anymore because they both have crushes on the same guy, w
Faisal Habib
90% of season 2 of the anime
Ecenur Can
Diğerlerinden daha mı iyiydi?
MissAnnThrope
11 April 2013

Sakura finally grows a pair! About damn time.

Naruto, Vol. 6: The Forest of Death ramps up the action with intense battles as the Chûnin examinees fight their way through the second part of the exam in the Forest of Death. The Genins exhibit really impressive skills and teamwork as they encounter the forest's hidden dangers. Unfortunately for our favorite trio, the most dangerous evil is lurking nearby and has already set its sight on them.

(view spoiler)
Alan
I probably would have loved this as a teenager. Unfortunately, however, I stopped reading ‘Naruto’ four or five volumes in out of stubborn pride, refusing to jump on the bandwagon and get caught up in the hype. As such, I’ve probably missed out on a great cultural phenomenon, and lost the opportunity to grow up with the characters and watch the series evolve and mature along the way, much like a child following the exploits of Harry Potter into adulthood. As it stands, and purely from the perspe ...more
Ashley
Bbabri
Nem akartam elolvasni, mert arra vártam, hátha megszerzem magyarul, hogy ne kelljen kétszer olvasni. De nem bírtam ki.
Tetszik az események alakulása. Amúgy is szeretem ezeket a részeket. A vizsga javában folyik, mindenki elindult, hogy megszerezze a hiányzó tekercseket. Pár kép erejéig Kiba csapata is feltűnik. És persze a többiek is. Orochimaru is felbukkan, és kezdetét veszi egy összecsapás közötte és a hetes csapat között. Naruto most is bebizonyította, hogy nem az esze miatt szeretjük. Sasuk
This review contains light spoilers.

I keep trying to figure out why everyone loves this so much. A few were really good. The art was clear and the storyline was interesting. But I've only read six, and of those there was three that didn't impress me. That's not really good to have half of your books uninteresting. Maybe the show is better.

After this volume, I officially hate Sakura. I've always found her an annoying character. She never does much except pant after Sasuke, which is really annoyin
Waldmar1000
Somehow, just somehow, Team Kakashi manages to pass the 1st part of the exam. Now they must get past their ultimate obstacle yet: The forest of Death. Worse, the leader of the 2nd part says she vows to cut the number of ninjas proceeding in half! Worse, there seems to be someone after Sasuke........

Iknow I already said this before but........IT'S MASTERFUL! THE DRAWINGS ARE AS AMAZING AS MAGNA CAN BE! THE STORY IS GREAT, AND IT EVERYTHING. IT HAS COMEDY, ROMANCE, ACTION, SADNESS, EPICNESS, AND E
Anton
A super exciting start to the second part of the exams! Sakura gets her shit together in this one and surprises the characters and me!! Of course i have to mention how hilariously stupid and cocky Naruto is and how shockingly badass Rock Lee can be. :D Great volume!
Ethan
I thought Naruto vol. 6 by Masashi Kishimoto is a great and easy book and I recommend this book to young readers and people looking for something adventurous to read. This book starts out with the crew passing the first part of the chunin exam and going to the Forest of Death for the second part of the exam and they have to get a heaven and an earth scroll and get to the tower in five days . They only get one scroll though so they have to fight for them and they have to go through a dangerous fo ...more
Desi Ariyanis
Cunin exam makes this story more interesting, and the villains are badass. I keep my eyes on you orochimaru ...more
Nick Fagerlund
So finally I got to read the volume where the plot actually starts. Honestly, I think it works _better_ to just puzzle it out from context -- I think Kishimoto may have choked a bit under the pressure, and Orochimaru's first appearances are actually pretty lame. Basically all you need to remember from this episode is that Sasuke and Naruto both get cursed, and Sakura nuts up impressively but still gets her ass kicked. --Oh, and the fact that Naruto escaped from the belly of a giant snake by _spa ...more
Sara
So, our team of misfits is wandering through the Forest of Death and basically this is all of their battles. Naruto and Sasuke are knocked out and Sakura is standing guard over them. Up until this point, she has been the weaker link but she seriously kicks butt at the end. I was surprised and excited!

There were bits in this volume that were hard to volume. It was hard to remember who was on which team and some of the drawings weren't that clear. I ended up going through it a second time to make
Book Boy
This one was almost in 5 stars also! It was so good :)
Soul
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Wickedshizuku
Apr 12, 2014 Wickedshizuku rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
Shelves: manga, reviewed, 2007
This volume starts off with Chapter 46: The Codeword Is...?!
The Forest of Death, teams are scattered about. Very soon we discover the many dangers. Team against team to reach the Central Tower. Kakashi's Team 7 are pitted against a team from the village hidden in the Rain. After being fooled by a transformation jutsu, Sasuke comes up with a long winded pass code, they fend off the team. They are ambushed yet again. This time by a more deadly enemy. Come and meet the big bad of the series.
Cheers
SHNARK
I KNEW THE GIRL HAD POTTENTIAL POWERS!!
Ercsi91
I remember clearly that one of my friends (Big Sakura fan by the way) bought this volume so I got it from here. This volume is very important from the view of Sakura fans, cause the main heroin changes a lot in this book.
For me, who is a bigger Lee fan:D I really enjoyed it:D He didn't give until his last breath:D yESS! The power f Youth guys:D !
Ohh, and Sasuke gets the curse mark in this? I don't remember...XDD
Jeff Fong
Although Naruto is cocky and confident about his abilities and his capabilities to become the best ninja, his youth and his need for attention stops him from becoming the strongest version of himself. His personality comes in conflict with his acquaintances and irritates them. When his teammates are in need of help, Naruto comes through and saves the day and I would recommend this book to anyone.
Taruia
Volume 6 of the epic Naruto manga has our three intrepid ninja warriors (yeah I know I am talking this up a bit) are through to the second round of elimination (couldn't help myself) where they need to battle for the second of two scrolls, and make it safely to a tower 10km away. I must admit I did a little lost with who was who, but I think I cracked it in the end.
Jorge Lucas
Chunnin Exam, one of the best arcs of the series, but that Sakura flashback, *sigh*.
David Ye
NAruto and his team pass the first exam which was the written part but the exam ways to see who can cheat with out getting caught . the second part is survival against dangerous creature and ninja and even the plants. They face a dangerous path. they are going to suffer a lot. i like this part because many evil things happen to them.
John
i loved this one because sakura and ino used to be best friends but ino was kinda mean/cacy because she says she has a big forhead and the thing that i like is that thay fight in the second part of the exams and they both lose because they hit thm selfs at the same time and they both got disqualified for same hit knock outs.
Josh Rohaley
This is a graphic novel that was very action packed! And since there are SO many other books, it only makes me want to buy more!!! BUT, there are parts you just feel that really don't mean anything so you just need to skip those parts. Overall, this book i really liked! I highly recommend this book for boys!
Stacey
Yay! Sakura's not useless!

I'm not really sure where this is going. It sort of feels like it's going somewhere but then gets sidetracked by showcasing yet another fight scene. They're good fight scenes, but it would be nice to have a little character development.
  • Bleach Volume 09: Fourteen Days for Conspiracy (Bleach #9)
  • Bleach Volume 16: Night of Wijnruit (Bleach #16)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)
  • Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11)
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)