Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 6: Sakura's Decision” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 6: Sakura's Decision

Naruto Vol. 6: Sakura's Decision (Naruto #6)

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  7,731 Ratings  ·  104 Reviews
Tes kedua ujian seleksi Chuunin telah dimulai!! Naruto dan teman-teman terlibat dalam pertarungan merebut gulungan di hutan yang mengerikan. Tapi, ada sesuatu yang tak jelas asalnya mulai bergerak di balik ujian ini. Bagaimana kelanjutan ujian yang mempertaruhkan nyawa para pesertanya ini...!?
Published October 2004 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published March 2nd 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 6

Brad
Jul 30, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Orochimaru's entrance. What a fantastically creepy villain, and what an awesome nostalgia moment for me.

We also get to see team 7's genin fail, stand back up, shine, and eventually fall again. I love these rough patches. When these guys shine, they really shine hard. Sasuke was good, Naruto was better, but when Sakura decides that she's had enough, my heart really soars.

Sakura is kinda weak and only a little funny in all the manga that came before, being technically good but low in spirit.

That
Megan Sanchez
Mar 28, 2012 Megan Sanchez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic battles and Sakura's finest moment... possibly ever.

The second part of the chunin exam will take place in a training ground known as the "Forest of Death" and it's pretty creepy. Not only do we get to see the skills of many new ninja, but we're introduced to the big bad of the original series in all his creepy tongued, pedophilic glory. Also, Sakura stops crying and acts like a NINJA.

We also learn that Ino and Sakura aren't friends anymore because they both have crushes on the same guy, w
Natalie
12 year old Naruto Uzumaki is an orphan with a nine-tailed demon fox sealed inside of him. Despite this, he's determined to become the strongest ninja in his village and earn the title of Hokage. Action scenes are good and interspersed with enough dialogue as to not get repetitive or boring in the Hunger Games (a.k.a. the second part of the chunin exams). Orochimaru is fantastically creepy, maybe more so in the manga than in the anime, where the art is less detailed.

AND FINALLY, Sakura gets the
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Well, this was a tense volume. And looks like another arc has begun. About time the series gets an interesting arc. Good volume.
Frank Angulo
May 23, 2016 Frank Angulo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was awesome! I liked how there was a lot of action and it has a good setting for the story. I also think that there should be color in the book because I can't tell what is what because it's all black and white. Either way, this book was cool, I want to read more of these later!
Laura Hernandez
It left me on a cliffhanger. At least I am on the next book :D. Anyways I just started reading Naruto. So far it pretty good. Anyways I am going to stop talking about me and more about the book. So, for my understanding Naruto and he's friends where in a cave then a huge snake attack them. I recommend this book to people that like Naruto.
Jairo Lopez
Mar 21, 2016 Jairo Lopez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was about , that Naruto,Sasuke, and Sakura passed the first chuning exam and they went on two the second exam. so the point of the test was to get an earth scroll and a heaven scroll and then go to a tower in the middle of the forest of death. So there was this guy called Orochimaru he wasnt even supposed to be in the exams but he just did go so he and his crew went after naruto, Sasuke, And Sakura . So he followed them but then They saw here in transformation Jutsu and they attacked h ...more
Lauren Jones
Jun 25, 2015 Lauren Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Orochimaru is one creepy bastard & Sakura FTW!
Johanna
Sakura power!! :D
Liisa
Jan 31, 2016 Liisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, manga
I love to read manga, but before I havent added them to my Goodreads. I dont really know why, maybe because they are such quick reads. But that doesnt make them any less like books.
Im currently rereading Naruto and its wonderful as to be expected.
Kenneth Marquez
Mar 11, 2016 Kenneth Marquez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book because after Naruto,Sauske, and Sakura almost defeated Oruchimaru they had to fight other people from the sound village and Naruto and Sauske were in bad condition. I recommend this book to people that like any type of anime.
Crosly Anderson
~FULL REVIEW COMING SOON, this sentence will be removed once the review is fully complete~

Aw man, I really was done with manga after completing a huge manga reading challenge on Goodreads. Seriously. But hey! I was proved wrong again, as usual!

Turns out my local library had just got a whole bunch of new Naruto books, about 30 or more, I couldn't tell. I had given up on Naruto for I was too busy with other books at that period. But I looked at Volume 6, remembering the last time I read Naruto was
Melissa Cossalter
Aug 28, 2015 Melissa Cossalter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Allora, era da un po' che non continuavo Naruto, e devo dire che mi era mancato.
Partiamo sempre dal primo punto a suo favore: i disegni.
Gli amo follemente, sono realizzati davvero molto bene. Come seconda cosa, in questo sesto volume si vede una 'crescita' di alcuni personaggi, e viene anche presentato il loro passato.
In particolare si parla si Sakura e Ino.
Ino non è mai stata al centro del manga, era sempre stato un personaggio parecchio marginale, ma in questo sesto volume si vede una parte de
Faisal Habib
Mar 30, 2015 Faisal Habib rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
90% of season 2 of the anime
Bryce Williams-Hamilton
This book is about Naruto being a ninja in training with a need for attention, a knack for mischief and, sealed within him, a strange, formidable power. His antics amuse his instructor Kakashi and irritate his teammates, intense Sasuke, and witty Sakura, but Naruto is serious about becoming the greatest ninja in the village of Konohagakure! Believe it!
letmereadu
Jan 19, 2015 letmereadu rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Diğerlerinden daha mı iyiydi?
MissAnnThrope
11 April 2013

Sakura finally grows a pair! About damn time.

Naruto, Vol. 6: The Forest of Death ramps up the action with intense battles as the Chûnin examinees fight their way through the second part of the exam in the Forest of Death. The Genins exhibit really impressive skills and teamwork as they encounter the forest's hidden dangers. Unfortunately for our favorite trio, the most dangerous evil is lurking nearby and has already set its sight on them.

(view spoiler)
Alan
Oct 17, 2013 Alan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
I probably would have loved this as a teenager. Unfortunately, however, I stopped reading ‘Naruto’ four or five volumes in out of stubborn pride, refusing to jump on the bandwagon and get caught up in the hype. As such, I’ve probably missed out on a great cultural phenomenon, and lost the opportunity to grow up with the characters and watch the series evolve and mature along the way, much like a child following the exploits of Harry Potter into adulthood. As it stands, and purely from the perspe ...more
Jesus Montes
Feb 26, 2016 Jesus Montes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about how Dark Naruto try's to attack his friends by tricking them and by trying to be Naruto but then they find out it's not him so his friends attack him and then they try looking for the real Naruto.I liked this book because I like action book's and I also like ninja books that is why I like this book.I recommend this book to Kenneth because he likes Naruto books and he also likes action books with ninja's.
Bbabri
Sep 08, 2013 Bbabri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nem akartam elolvasni, mert arra vártam, hátha megszerzem magyarul, hogy ne kelljen kétszer olvasni. De nem bírtam ki.
Tetszik az események alakulása. Amúgy is szeretem ezeket a részeket. A vizsga javában folyik, mindenki elindult, hogy megszerezze a hiányzó tekercseket. Pár kép erejéig Kiba csapata is feltűnik. És persze a többiek is. Orochimaru is felbukkan, és kezdetét veszi egy összecsapás közötte és a hetes csapat között. Naruto most is bebizonyította, hogy nem az esze miatt szeretjük. Sasuk
Apr 13, 2015 Laura rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
This review contains light spoilers.

I keep trying to figure out why everyone loves this so much. A few were really good. The art was clear and the storyline was interesting. But I've only read six, and of those there was three that didn't impress me. That's not really good to have half of your books uninteresting. Maybe the show is better.

After this volume, I officially hate Sakura. I've always found her an annoying character. She never does much except pant after Sasuke, which is really annoyin
Carmine
Apr 02, 2016 Carmine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Volume importante nell'economia del racconto.
La foresta della morte diventa il crocevia di molti personaggi comprimari importanti (Team 10); ugualmente rilevante anche l'introduzione dell'antagonista principale della prima serie.
Buono l'approccio di KIshimoto alla storia, meno soddisfacente il disegno, ancora troppo acerbo e sofferente nei momenti di massima azione.
Samantha
I like that we are finally getting more character variety as far as genins go. Things are really getting interesting! Also really like how it shows that Kakashi's team have gotten to know each other relatively well, but that each has individual strengths that still need honing. I'm pretty impressed with Sakura.
Waldmar1000
Jun 02, 2010 Waldmar1000 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somehow, just somehow, Team Kakashi manages to pass the 1st part of the exam. Now they must get past their ultimate obstacle yet: The forest of Death. Worse, the leader of the 2nd part says she vows to cut the number of ninjas proceeding in half! Worse, there seems to be someone after Sasuke........

Iknow I already said this before but........IT'S MASTERFUL! THE DRAWINGS ARE AS AMAZING AS MAGNA CAN BE! THE STORY IS GREAT, AND IT EVERYTHING. IT HAS COMEDY, ROMANCE, ACTION, SADNESS, EPICNESS, AND E
Kathleen
Jul 02, 2015 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume covers the second test, Sasuke's fight with Orochimaru pretending to be a grass ninja, Sasuke getting the curse mark, Anko fighting Orochimaru, the battle between the sound ninja and Sakura/Rock Lee while Naruto and Sasuke are unconscious, and Ino intervening at the end.

This only thing I don't like about these stories is Sakura. I can;t believe that she and Ino destroyed their friendship over a boy. I know that these novels are directed towards a young male audience, but this is not
Anton
Jun 05, 2014 Anton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A super exciting start to the second part of the exams! Sakura gets her shit together in this one and surprises the characters and me!! Of course i have to mention how hilariously stupid and cocky Naruto is and how shockingly badass Rock Lee can be. :D Great volume!
Ethan
Oct 16, 2013 Ethan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought Naruto vol. 6 by Masashi Kishimoto is a great and easy book and I recommend this book to young readers and people looking for something adventurous to read. This book starts out with the crew passing the first part of the chunin exam and going to the Forest of Death for the second part of the exam and they have to get a heaven and an earth scroll and get to the tower in five days . They only get one scroll though so they have to fight for them and they have to go through a dangerous fo ...more
Shelby Trautman
Jun 10, 2016 Shelby Trautman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one! Really got to see the team mature and also see some of the competition show off their skills. Orichimaru is pretty freaking scary.
Paula ★Ackerman Jaeger★
Me mató la traducción argentina con la expresión "que embole" y la palabra "tilinga". Entre otras cosas, muy tierna la historia de Ino y Sakura.
  • Bleach, Volume 24
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)
  • Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11)