Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 3: For Your Dreams...!!” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 3: For Your Dreams...!!

Naruto Vol. 3: For Your Dreams...!! (Naruto #3)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  6,883 ratings  ·  97 reviews
Si manusia iblis, Zabuza, yang seharusnya telah dikalahkan oleh Sharingan Kakashi ternyata masih hidup! Kelompok Naruto, yang telah tiba di negara Nami untuk mengawal Pak Tazuna, dilanda keraguan. Tapi, ini bukan saatnya untuk takut! Di bawah bimbingan guru Kakashi, Naruto dan yang lain memulai latihan mereka!
Published July 2004 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published August 4th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 3

CARSONW
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have became junior ninjas and they want to do a job that is not just babysitting something more exiting. The three get a job to protect a old bridge builder from being as sainted by Zabuza. This book has a lot of battles and fights and blood. The ninjas meet lots of foes on their journey to the bridge builders destination. I enjoyed the fighting scenes and the suspense of the battles. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys lots of fighting in graphic novels. Overal ...more
Chris
Do you like Dragon Ball Z?Then this is book is perfect for you.This book is full of action and never ceases to impress me.I liked it becaouse I was interested in ninjas and especially japeneses ones.The book is based on a team called squad 7 made up of Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura and Kakashi Sensei.They are all from the Hidden Leaf Villag.The ninja's or shinobi get along in an interesting way that i will let u find out when you read the book.I would reccommend this book to anyone who likes ninjas and a ...more
Braiden
I can't beleive that naruto becomes the nine tailed fox because sauske only got knocked out by haku. Why do they need to protect tanzuna because he could just fight them with wood. But he probably does not know that. Can't they all get along like friends. I predict that in the last book everyone teams up against orochimaru and his minons in a battle. I think that naruto is going to save everyone in the village.I can't beleive that naruto becomes the nine tailed fox because sauske only got knocke ...more
MissAnnThrope
10 April 2013

Aww yeah! Naruto is PISSED and I cannot wait for him to unleash the demon inside!!

(view spoiler)

Naruto, Vol. 3: Bridge of Courage is a well-rounded volume that is full of exciting action, heartwarming lessons, and perfectly timed hilarious moments to keep things from getting too dark. Naruto's personality really shines through and proves there is a deep soul hiding behind that adorably obnoxious facade.

Kakashi puts Naru
Tail4 62
Sep 30, 2008 Tail4 62 rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Tail4 62 by: myself
This book is about when Kakashi sensei recovers from his fight with Zabuza. He also teaches his cell to climb trees with just their feet. Sakura is the first to reach the top of the tree due to her excellent chakra(ninja energy)control.Then Sasuke, and finally, Naruto. And as Tazuna finishes the bridge, we find that Haku, the dude who took Zabuza, was Zabuza's apprentice, and just saved him from Kakashi and his awesome skills. Zabuza is also recovering from both the serious beating he took from ...more
Nick
Overall Rating: B
Synopsis: I suspect that if you're reading this blog, you have some idea of who the fuck Naruto is, but in case you don't, here's a brief synopsis. Naruto is a 12 year old boy, who is the reincarnation of the nine-tailed fox that nearly destroyed the Leaf village, where Naruto lives. All of the adults fear him, and so they scorn him, and their children, not knowing the truth, scorn him and make fun of him. He has therefore become the equivalent of a ninja class clown. In short,
Ashley
Vaughn Hokanson
This manga continues the adventures of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and their trainer Kakashi as they battle evil and develop their Ninja skills. Naruto wants to become the Hokage or leader of his village and so has a very competitive spirit with the rest of his team; however, he and Sasuke and Sakura are slowly becoming close friends. This book opens as Kakashi works to train his team on how to channel their chakra or spiritual energy in order to learn new combat skills. Meanwhile a ninja assassin n ...more
Erin
Jul 16, 2008 Erin rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga lovers, DBZ fans

In this thrid volume we see a bit more fighting, blood, and character development. And in shonen comics, those are all very good things.

It's shown that even the great Kakashi can make mistakes, that the main character doesn't always excel at everything he attempts and even fails a few times, and that not all victims of abuse are messed up psychologically.

These are things one should know (and probably do) but I really liked it that Kishimoto put it in there. Very few mangas go into flaws like th
Julie
Jan 31, 2009 Julie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Naruto fans, shounen fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the show
I'm really enjoying reliving the series through the manga. The artwork is great. I am reminded with every volume of the emotional content of the story - the depth that makes this one of my favorite series. Also, I'm really enjoying reading Kishimoto's little side notes about character design, etc.!

A note on the translation: a few of the translations rankled, like Sasuke's fire-style jutsu being translated as "Blaze of Glory" and Kakashi being referred to as the "Mirror Ninja," even though he is
Brian
In another world, ninja are the ultimate power - and in the village of Konohagakure live the stealthiest ninja in the world.

But twelve years ago Konohagakure was attacked by a fearsome threat - a nine-tailed fox demon which claimed the life of the Hokage, the village champion.

Today, peace has returned, and a troublemaking orphan named Uzumaki Naruto is struggling to graduate from h Ninja academy. His goal: to become the next Hokage.

But unknown to Naruto and his classmates, within him is a terrif
Joe
The book Bridge of Courage is a real life changer. It taught me life is a valuable thing and if you love something protect it with all your life. The story is about a ninja named Naruto and his squad number 7. Naruto goes on his FIRST ever mission. Naruto is a rank of a genin.The mission is to protect a bridge builder from rouge ninjas and ninja assassines.The rivalry begins between Kakashi Hatake vs Zabuza and Haku.In the story Zabuza and Haku fight Squad 7 (Kakashi Hatake,Sasuke Uchiha,Sakura ...more
Adalira Morningstar
Vol.3: Climbing trees and ninja jargon. So much goddamn ninja jargon. The only explanation I need is, "I don't know. Ninja stuff." when it comes to why that can use magical techniques and climb tress without using their hands. Just say ninja stuff.

I also find the fight scenes to be really jumbled and hard to follow, which is kind of a big deal in shonen manga, where fight scenes are kind of a big deal. I also find myself completely uncaring about the characters other than Kakashi, and I only li
Waldmar1000
In vol. 3 Naruto and the Gang train to get ready for Zabuza. Of course, it isn't going to be a piece of cake. In fact, not even the townspeople won't help. Looks like Naruto and the rest are on their own........... With that, the battle of the bridge begins!

I know I already said this before but.........IT'S MASTERFUL! THE DRAWINGS ARE AS AMAZING AS MAGNA CAN BE! THE STORY IS GREAT, AND IT EVERYTHING. IT HAS COMEDY, ROMANCE, ACTION, SADNESS, EPICNESS, AND EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA. THIS BOOK SER
Bbabri
Folytatódnak az események. Igazán cselekmény dús kötet. Naruto-ék eddzenek, épül a híd, és jönnek a bajok. Naruto-t egy pillanat alatt meglehet kedvelni. Sasuke-ról túl sok mindent nem lehet itt tudni, de a későbbiekben nem lesz a szívem csücske. – Nem is értem, hogy mások mit vannak úgy oda érte… De azt majd azoknál a köteteknél bővebben kifejtem. Sakura… Hát ő sem kedvelem igazán. Állandóan Saskuke-kun így, Sasuke-kun úgy. Naruto meg mehet amerre lát.
Kakashi-t itt is, és a későbbiekben is nagy
Sara
Naruto is getting more and more skilled in his training, but he definitely learns faster in battle. Also, he is still lacking in people skills, but he has some personal growth in this department while dealing with Inari.

Our troop of young ninjas are taught that in order to truly protect something you love, you must be willing to die for it. And we are left with a cliffhanger that forces Naruto to lay his life on the line.

I love Kakashi and his quiet strength!! In comparison to Naruto's zest for
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This one's 3.5 since well, it did get a little better. Art was all over the place but mostly for the fight scenes. And wow, that fight. A little better in this volume.
Ankit Shah
both naruto and sasuke are practising to become stronger. they are helping zabuza to build bridge. they fought haku and zabuza.
Paulo (BooksWithTea)
This one was almost in level '5'! It was amazing, so good! Highly recommend to pick up this manga series!!
Leighann Higgins
Naruto and Sasuke's friendship is fucking heartbreaking. I forgot how painfully this series was and I'm a sobbing mess.
Soul
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Stacey
This has been my favourite so far. The training sequence, the strengths and weakness of the junior ninjas of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura and, of course, the battle and where it brings Naruto. I especially liked that Kishimoto actually gave something to Sakura. In the first two volumes she's simply the cute girl that has a crush on Sasuke and who Naruto has a crush on but in Bridge of Courage she gets to be better than the boys at something and is given a more active role.

My only complaint is that
Ecenur Can
Aksiyonu iyice artmaya başlamışken, neden duralım ki?
Calsi
Johan e\
I like how the author shows the character feels about the other characters.
the author did the book very good i enjoyed it because I'm a comic specialist . I really like the part where Naruto had to kick the bad guys. Naruto has to work with his other two helpers Saskue,and Sakura have to fight and have to learn how to fight from their teacher and the have to catch the bells.

I recommend this book to the people who like action books and enjoy comic books that entertain you.
Collin
Well, my Naruto journey continues.

While it's still not overwhelmingly amazing, this one did have enough twists and turns to keep me guessing and thoroughly interested. I'm not sure WHY, yet, but it's rather addicting stuff - like... say... the Adventures in Odyssey TV show. It's not as good as the quality stuff (AiO radio show/more interesting manga) but it's still so amusing that you just keep reading.

It'll get better, I'm sure. It has to get better.
Ethan
Naruto Vol. 3 The Bridge of Courage by Masashi Kishimoto is an action-packed thriller. Naruto is still on the mission to protect Tazuna. They thought Zabuza was dead, but actually his apprentice Haku saved him. Now, they are training even harder than before. Then they meet up with Zabuza and Haku and fight. I recommend this book to young readers and people who like heroes and action. I loved this book because it was an easy read and saw what a true hero does.
Nick Fagerlund
So that's when Sasuke gets his Sharingan revved up. And huh, that's interesting; I didn't know the Sharingan worked like that -- half actual perception, half hypnosis.

Also, I don't know if I called this storyline out for it yet, but I'm glad they threw in a sequence showing what kind of work ninjas do when they're not battling demons or saving the country. It's not a very nice world that substitutes mercenaries for stability and the rule of law.
Emile Laurent
it was exciting and made you want to read the next book
Wickedshizuku
Apr 12, 2014 Wickedshizuku rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
Shelves: manga, reviewed, 2007
We start off with Chapter 18: Training Commences.
Who ever would have thought that tree climbing could be considered training? I honestly fell in love with the explanation/theory of chakra. Just the possibilities that Masashi-san brought to the forefront of the what-ifs.
Meanwhile later we discover the villains which is interesting to see played.
Captivating scenes of determination await.
Cheers and Happy Readings!
  • Bleach Volume 04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Bleach #4)
  • One Piece, Volume 05: For Whom the Bell Tolls (One Piece, #5)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)