Start by marking “Meteor Garden: Hanayori Dango 35 (Boys Over Flowers, #35)” as Want to Read:
Meteor Garden: Hanayori Dango 35 (Boys Over Flowers, #35)

Meteor Garden: Hanayori Dango 35 (Boys Over Flowers #35)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  522 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Tsukasa makes two shocking announcements! One of them is to the public and one is for Tsukushi's ears only. The couple spend some time together and visit some familiar faces not seen in a while. This second-to-last volume of Boys Over Flowers is guaranteed to please as we head toward the final climactic volume!
Published October 2005 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published July 25th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Meteor Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meteor Garden

Zorphie Zorro
This is the best manga ever, imho, with a sweet little encap called "Jewel Box" that came out after the series concluded. Maybe the only other series that ever came close for me was Daisuke Igarashi's Children of the Sea.
Lauren
There was something in the way all of the characters came together that I found irresistibly compelling about this series. It did remind me a lot of Ouran while I was reading it and maybe that is why I liked it so much. Tsukushi is an interesting protagonist, I loved when she started taking action and sticking up for herself.

While I wasn’t overly fond of the artwork style I was able to get past it because I my love for the storyline. This is an honest story with twists and turns, ups and downs,
*Queen Diva*
I actually found this volume to be rather boring. But yaaaaaaay Kazuya made an appearance! And a sad, poor one at that. Poor Kazuya!! Tsukushi, who claims to be his best friend, is always ignoring him :-(

Also, if she agrees (view spoiler) I am going to tear the last volume to shreds!! I cannot handle such stupidity!! And if she does, all my respect for her will diminish. And then I'll call her Bella Swan. Ugh!

Onto the last vol
Rach
This isn't a manga that I've read regularly, but it was one of the first I picked up years ago, so when I saw it was ending, I definitely wanted to read the last few. It's nice to see Tsukushi and Tsukasa happy and together finally, though this whole volume really felt like an "inbetweener", setting up the final conflict. I am looking forward to the final volume, which I will start now. :P
Vivian Ng
I really liked this book. It is an anime but it explains a lot throughout the book. There is a lot of romance and suspense throughout the book so I really enjoyed that.
Sarah Evans
Oh my goodness! I can't believe the series is almost over. But I think it's wrapping up nicely. And it's one I might actually want to read again.
Danyka
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Tselmeg Urtnasan
Tselmeg Urtnasan marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Katie Langnehs
Katie Langnehs marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Aditi
Aditi marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Melanie
Melanie is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2015
Momoi
Momoi added it
Apr 03, 2015
Didem
Didem added it
Apr 02, 2015
Judah
Judah marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
  • Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai Kanzenban, Volume 1
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 19 (Hana-Kimi, #19)
  • Mars, Volume 06 (Mars, #6)
  • Code Name: Sailor V, Vol. 02
Yōko Kamio (神尾葉子) is a popular Japanese manga artist and writer. She is most famous for Boys Over Flowers (花より男子, Hana Yori Dango?), for which she received the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1996. Her work has been translated and distributed in Asia, Europe, and North America.

Yōko Kamio readily admits that she had no intention of becoming a professional manga artist when she was young. Kamio originally
More about Yoko Kamio...

Boys Over Flowers (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 5 (Boys Over Flowers, #5)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 6 (Boys Over Flowers, #6)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 7 (Boys Over Flowers, #7)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 8 (Boys Over Flowers, #8)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 9 (Boys Over Flowers, #9)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 10 (Boys Over Flowers, #10)
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 36 (Boys Over Flowers, #36)