Start by marking “Meteor Garden: Hanayori Dango 28 (Boys Over Flowers, #28)” as Want to Read:
Meteor Garden: Hanayori Dango 28 (Boys Over Flowers, #28)

Meteor Garden: Hanayori Dango 28 (Boys Over Flowers #28)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  638 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Tsukushi's friend Yuki is still fixated on Akira, a member of the F4. While struggling to understand him she immerses herself in a mysterious event from his past. Meanwhile, spies continue to track Tsukushi and Tsukasa's every move. The two of them will have to take some outlandish steps to outsmart the snoops and get some "alone time"!

Published March 2005 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published March 23rd 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Meteor Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meteor Garden

Jerjonji
One encounter... One Chance...

"Ichigo Ichie." Sojiro, the next headmaster of his family's tea house in the manga Hana Yori Dango (Vol 28), explains that this means that we shouldn't let this moment pass because it will never come again.

We only have this moment in time right now. This encounter will never happen again. It's your one chance to experience it.

I was thinking about this at the gym as two older women teased each other about their stuff touching and then explained loudly that there us
Pamela Davis
My favorite so far

I've been reading this series and this is my favorite volume. We know the characters, they're beginning to really mature and the romances are so.touching. Exactly what shojo manga is at its best. Sweet, romantic and funny.
*Queen Diva*
Awww!! Sojiro's back story!! Love the picture of him on the cover!

Speaking of Sojiro... I love how the black raven feathers have become a thing for him now when he's being brutally honest. It makes me think of Ukoku Sanzo from Saiyuki Reload <3 <3 <3 <3 So much love!!

Oh my Ra! Tsubaki!!! She is the best!! I love her so much!! I think she is definitely my favorite of all the female characters in this series! When she walked in on Tsukushi and Tsukasa gettin' a little frisky, I about d
Lauren
There was something in the way all of the characters came together that I found irresistibly compelling about this series. It did remind me a lot of Ouran while I was reading it and maybe that is why I liked it so much. Tsukushi is an interesting protagonist, I loved when she started taking action and sticking up for herself.

While I wasn’t overly fond of the artwork style I was able to get past it because I my love for the storyline. This is an honest story with twists and turns, ups and downs,
Phoebe Andamo
Soujirou's back story is full of feeeeeeels. /heartbreakingggg
Dimey_boo
In Boys over Flowers, the two main characters try to take their relationship a step futher however it leads to more problems. While Tsukasa's mother continues to try to separte his relationship with Tsuakasi, he ends up seeking out of the house just to stay with her but his mother has him watched by the secert police.
Danyka
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada bulan Maret 2005.
Sara
Emi
Emi added it
May 27, 2015
Bống Tửng
Bống Tửng marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
  • Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai Kanzenban, Volume 1
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 19 (Hana-Kimi, #19)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 15
  • Mars, Volume 05 (Mars, #5)
Yōko Kamio (神尾葉子) is a popular Japanese manga artist and writer. She is most famous for Boys Over Flowers (花より男子, Hana Yori Dango?), for which she received the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1996. Her work has been translated and distributed in Asia, Europe, and North America.

Yōko Kamio readily admits that she had no intention of becoming a professional manga artist when she was young. Kamio originally
More about Yoko Kamio...

Boys Over Flowers (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 5 (Boys Over Flowers, #5)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 6 (Boys Over Flowers, #6)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 7 (Boys Over Flowers, #7)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 8 (Boys Over Flowers, #8)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 9 (Boys Over Flowers, #9)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 10 (Boys Over Flowers, #10)
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 36 (Boys Over Flowers, #36)