Start by marking “Understanding the Purpose & Power of Woman” as Want to Read:
Understanding the Purpose & Power of Woman

Understanding the Purpose & Power of Woman

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  356 ratings  ·  24 reviews
To live successfully in the world, women need to know who they are and what role they play today. They need a new awareness of who they are, and new skills to meet today's challenges. Best-selling author Myles Munroe examines societies' attitudes toward women and helps women to discover who they are. He addresses vital issues such as: Are women and men equal? What are the ...more
Published July 19th 2001 by Whitaker House (first published January 1st 1920)

Charles Bonar
Feb 01, 2008 Charles Bonar rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All Women & Men
Recommended to Charles by: Jeffrey Rachmat
Are Women and Men Equal?
How Is a Woman Unique from man?
Is the woman to blame for the fall of mankind?
What are the purpose and design of the woman?
Are the women meant to be leaders?
What is @ Woman basic communication style?
What are a womans emotional and sexual needs?
What is a woman's potential?

Just Read This Book if you would like to know the answer - Charles Bonar Sirait_
I paced myself while reading this book because I wanted to make sure I absorbed and grasped everything that Dr. Munroe said. This book is phenomenal! I suggest both women and men read this book, learn, absorb and practice the information given and share it with others.
J Caban
Men need to read this book more that women!
I intended to reread this book but just couldnt do it. I sort of skimmed through, dust some cobwebs in my head and moved on. So officially I've read it 1 & 1/2 times or maybe 1 & 1/8 lol. What I should say however is that it was good the first time around!
Be 'Trice Ronique Donald
Aug 03, 2010 Be 'Trice Ronique Donald rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone, especial men.
Recommended to Be 'Trice Ronique by: A friend
It helps you to understand the original make-up of a woman and her role as a leader, a wife, a mother and her capacity to impact a man, a child and even a nation. It is profoundly insightful. In fact, I was so impacted by it, I brought several to give away.
Roslyn Telusma
This was truly an amazing book. A woman learns her true value, and her equality to man, if she's not already in tuned with this aspect of her existence. It truly helps her to see herself as God sees her.
Sandra Choong
Wonderful book for women. Enlightening, insightful and meaningful!
Kudzai Gurure
Awesome eye opener, if everyone read this book, the world would be a better place.
Wonderful book....explains well God's intention when He created women.
Great book! Very interesting material, content and analogies to apply to life.
Abi Las
Everyone should read this book!!! It would help us understand our differences
Eb Jinx
Loved it! Every woman should know their worth, purpose and power!
Lady's give it a read!
Karen Shelton
This is the book that help me find my God-given purpose. Woven into the pages of this book is an incredible powerful look at how to discover your purpose; how to protect your purpose; and how to unleash the power of God in your life. Amazing write!
My sister recommended this to me. Really helped to open my eyes some to the pressures and dangers females face. So much unappreciation and exploitation in the world.. Men have a lot of manning-up to do on our sisters', mothers', and daughters' behalves.
Jewell Moore
James Brown said, "It's A Man's World" but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing
without a woman or a girl! Certainly and that's why we must search and find out our purpose. I've got to read this again. I love Dr. Munroe's work.
This pastor came to speak at the church I attend. He was amazing and uplifting. This book is something that every man and woman should read. It's about our design and how and why God made Woman and our purpose.
Dr Niecy
THis book puts Womanhood in the correct perspective. I recommend every woman and every man read this, especially if you are in a relationship or contemplating a serious relationship.
Most of what was said on the book I already knew, however, I did benefit from some interesting points. Maybe men would benefit more from it.
Virgilyo Souza
Very good book to improve the understanding of the woman functionalities. I highly recommend to men and women. An must have in your library.
Nice,, im reading it now.. not done yet!!!
This was a very useful book.
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Yolanda marked it as to-read
Mabuke Muelelwa
Mabuke Muelelwa marked it as to-read
Brian Wekesa
Brian Wekesa marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Blessing marked it as to-read
Pamora Make Up Trainer
Pamora Make Up Trainer marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
  • Starlight and Time: Solving the Puzzle of Distant Starlight in a Young Universe
  • Evangelical Feminism and Biblical Truth: An Analysis of More Than 100 Disputed Questions
  • Woman to Woman: Candid Conversations from Me to You
  • God's Favorite House
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • You Are Not What You Weigh: End Your War With Food and Discover Your True Value
  • The Case for Marriage: Why Married People are Happier, Healthier and Better Off Financially
  • The Feasts of the Lord: God's Prophetic Calendar From Calvary to the Kingdom
  • Tacit Dimension
  • Interpreting the Symbols and Types
  • Practicing the Presence of God: Learn to Live Moment-by-Moment
  • Before You Do: Making Great Decisions That You Won't Regret
  • You Were Born for This: Seven Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles
  • Ethics 101: What Every Leader Needs To Know
  • A Jewel in His Crown: Rediscovering Your Value as a Woman of Excellence
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • The Seer