Start by marking “Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman” as Want to Read:
Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman

Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  227 ratings  ·  20 reviews
To live successfully in the world, women need to know who they are and what role they play today. They need a new awareness of who they are, and new skills to meet today's challenges. Best-selling author Myles Munroe examines societies' attitudes toward women and helps women to discover who they are. He addresses vital issues such as: Are women and men equal? What are the ...more
Published July 9th 2001 by Whitaker Distribution (first published January 1st 1920)

To ask other readers questions about Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman

Charles Bonar
Feb 01, 2008 Charles Bonar rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All Women & Men
Recommended to Charles by: Jeffrey Rachmat
Are Women and Men Equal?
How Is a Woman Unique from man?
Is the woman to blame for the fall of mankind?
What are the purpose and design of the woman?
Are the women meant to be leaders?
What is @ Woman basic communication style?
What are a womans emotional and sexual needs?
What is a woman's potential?

Just Read This Book if you would like to know the answer - Charles Bonar Sirait_
Tia
I paced myself while reading this book because I wanted to make sure I absorbed and grasped everything that Dr. Munroe said. This book is phenomenal! I suggest both women and men read this book, learn, absorb and practice the information given and share it with others.
Alana
I intended to reread this book but just couldnt do it. I sort of skimmed through, dust some cobwebs in my head and moved on. So officially I've read it 1 & 1/2 times or maybe 1 & 1/8 lol. What I should say however is that it was good the first time around!
Be 'Trice Ronique Donald
Aug 03, 2010 Be 'Trice Ronique Donald rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone, especial men.
Recommended to Be 'Trice Ronique by: A friend
It helps you to understand the original make-up of a woman and her role as a leader, a wife, a mother and her capacity to impact a man, a child and even a nation. It is profoundly insightful. In fact, I was so impacted by it, I brought several to give away.
Roslyn Telusma
This was truly an amazing book. A woman learns her true value, and her equality to man, if she's not already in tuned with this aspect of her existence. It truly helps her to see herself as God sees her.
Sandra Choong
Wonderful book for women. Enlightening, insightful and meaningful!
J Caban
Men need to read this book more that women!
Abi Las
Everyone should read this book!!! It would help us understand our differences
Tiana
Lady's give it a read!
Karen Shelton
This is the book that help me find my God-given purpose. Woven into the pages of this book is an incredible powerful look at how to discover your purpose; how to protect your purpose; and how to unleash the power of God in your life. Amazing write!
Eddie
My sister recommended this to me. Really helped to open my eyes some to the pressures and dangers females face. So much unappreciation and exploitation in the world.. Men have a lot of manning-up to do on our sisters', mothers', and daughters' behalves.
Jewell Moore
James Brown said, "It's A Man's World" but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing
without a woman or a girl! Certainly and that's why we must search and find out our purpose. I've got to read this again. I love Dr. Munroe's work.
Katrina
This pastor came to speak at the church I attend. He was amazing and uplifting. This book is something that every man and woman should read. It's about our design and how and why God made Woman and our purpose.
Dr Niecy
THis book puts Womanhood in the correct perspective. I recommend every woman and every man read this, especially if you are in a relationship or contemplating a serious relationship.
Lucia
Most of what was said on the book I already knew, however, I did benefit from some interesting points. Maybe men would benefit more from it.
Virgilyo de Souza
Very good book to improve the understanding of the woman functionalities. I highly recommend to men and women. An must have in your library.
Belle
Nice,, im reading it now.. not done yet!!!
Lanre
THE BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN
Cristen
This was a very useful book.
Aduai
Aduai marked it as to-read
Ray Richman
Ray Richman marked it as to-read
Toboso Gabriel
Toboso Gabriel marked it as to-read
Abednego Kimanthi
Abednego Kimanthi marked it as to-read
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Thomas
Thomas marked it as to-read
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Vincent Onwumere
Vincent Onwumere marked it as to-read
Angel Erasquin
Angel Erasquin marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Before You Do: Making Great Decisions That You Won't Regret
  • Practicing the Presence of God: Learn to Live Moment-by-Moment
  • Ethics 101: What Every Leader Needs To Know
  • You Were Born for This: Seven Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles
  • A Jewel in His Crown: Rediscovering Your Value as a Woman of Excellence
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ
  • Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda
  • Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
  • The Seer
  • The Power of Simple Prayer: How to Talk with God about Everything
  • Basic Training for the Prophetic Ministry: A Call to Spiritual Warfare - Manual
  • Maximized Manhood
  • Great Leaders Grow: Becoming a Leader for Life
  • And The Word Came With Power
  • In Search of the Proverbs 31 Man
  • The Power of a Praying Husband
The Principles and Power of Vision Rediscovering the Kingdom: Ancient Hope for Our 21st Century World Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer In Pursuit of Purpose Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men

“When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable” 39 likes