Start by marking “Kare Kano: His & Her Circumstances Vol. 9” as Want to Read:
Kare Kano: His & Her Circumstances Vol. 9

Kare Kano: His & Her Circumstances Vol. 9 (Kare Kano #9)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  790 ratings  ·  10 reviews
You know that couple that was obviously meant for each other, and everybody knew it, except them? That's Yukino and Soichiro, the two top students in school, who are capable of anything other than a normal relationship.
Published June 2005 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published March 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Kare Kano, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kare Kano

Starbubbles
i wasn't exactly interested in the play. i thought it was interesting that tsuda took so much time to draw out the play. it was fun seeing how it reflected both the characters in both stories and soichiro. it does give this series a sand castles kind of feel. i'm not particularly fond of melancholy plots, so i'm apprehensive about continuing the series. plus, i despised the last two lines in this book. you should never regret trying to expand your own horizons in a positive manner. you can regre ...more
Joseph Young
This was my favourite in the series so far. This is the first book completely uncovered in the anime, and it deals largely with the play Aya writes entitled 'Steel Snow'. Barring a little development in the relationship between Tonami and Tsubasa, the rest of the book seems a little fillerish or inconsequential. Personally, I loved the play. This may be because I'm a little of a sci-fi person, plus Arima seems like my ideal in many ways.
Marty Preslar
This volume was extremely well put together. The play was fascinating, especially the impact that it had on Soichiro. The ending was downright ominous! I can't wait to find out how Soichiro's personal demons are going to throw a monkey wrench into their lives.
-Marimar-
Tomo muy divertido y entretenido, trata sobre la preparación del festival cultural de la escuela en el que Yukino y sus amigas deciden representar una obra de teatro, la cual me ha gustado bastante.
emily_oriley
As the volumes progress, I can't help but feel the strongest connection to Arima and his dark half. I know what it's like to feel left behind even while surrounded by friends and family.
VampireAngelSadist
I loved the play, the story was fascinating, and really cool. I also liked how it made Soichiro think about his own life.
Nikki Kelly
A love story that revolves around highschool students but remains interesting to span 20+ volumes. The art is unique and comical.
Tsaki Daruchi
Suka dengan teaternya. Manga ini complicated juga ya ternyata... :'D
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada bulan Juni 2005.
Izlinda
I really liked the play!
Aishuu
Aishuu added it
Jan 08, 2015
Lia
Lia marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Erik
Erik marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
  • Mars, Volume 12
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 6 (Marmalade Boy, #6)
  • Wish, Vol. 03
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 05: Rival
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 09
See also 津田雅美.

Tsuda is a tea-loving, crazy manga-ka who lives in Japan. Her most famous work that has been translated into several languages is Kare Kano (or His and Her Circumstances).

Tsuda likes operas, historical sites, and classic children's tales.
More about Masami Tsuda...

Kare Kano (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 1
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 7
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 8
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 10
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 11
Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 1 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 2 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 3 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 5 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 4