Start by marking “Thirty-One Days of Drawing Near to God: Resting Securely in His Delight” as Want to Read:
Thirty-One Days of Drawing Near to God: Resting Securely in His Delight

Thirty-One Days of Drawing Near to God: Resting Securely in His Delight

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Draw near…
He’ll answer your deepest longings.

Do you enjoy the soul-satisfying intimacy with God you were created for? In this heartfelt devotional, beloved author Ruth Myers invites you to a personal, daily encounter with your first, last, and best love.

Each brief but deeply satisfying reading explores the riches of God’s passion for you and your true identity as one in wh
Published January 18th 2011 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about Thirty-One Days of Drawing Near to God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thirty-One Days of Drawing Near to God

Theresa
If you are looking for a deeper more soul-satisfying relationship with God, this book just might provide the direction you need. Spend 31 days exploring a richer, deeper experience of God's love through this month-long devitional. Each day Mrs. Myers speaks of God's unconditional love and it's many facets. With reference to scripture which reinforces the teaching, each devotion aims to reassure us of God's love for each of us, in all our uniqueness. Each day's teaching includes a prayer and a li ...more
Connie
I received this book as a gift from a family member. I have been going thru some tough times and she thought this book would remind me of how much God loves me and that His love can get me through the tough times. And she was right!

The book starts with a short bio of the author which allows us to see the real person behind the book itself.

Each day has a chapter of 4 or 5 pages of devotionals, prayers and recommended bible verses. These are written to help us start our day remembering that with
Chad
I enjoyed 31 Days of Drawing Near to God. Ruth Myers does a nice job of showing God’s love in so many forms. The scriptures are solid and it was nice to go directly to a particular chapter and verse that dealt with God’s unconditional love for me and my fellow man.

I won this book through Goodreads First Reads giveaway program. Thank you to Waterbrook for making this book available through this great giveaway program.
Marilyn Maple
Recently read 31 Dsys of Drawing Near to God by Ruth Myers. It was very spiritually uplifting. She has walked with the Lord, and has so much insight and strength. It is hard to imagine going through her hardships. The people in her life are also amazing. She makes the world a better place, and I will reread her book many times. Her faith never falters, and she is an awesome individual.
Caitlin
I won this book in the good reads contest. I'm looking forward to reading this book and seeing if it improves my realtionship with god.
Aurica Dancu
Aurica Dancu marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Steve Laube
Steve Laube marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Hayden
Hayden added it
Jun 21, 2014
Sawtulahtun
Sawtulahtun marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Eric Marshall
Eric Marshall marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Jules
Jules is currently reading it
Mar 06, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Verhona
Verhona marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Anita Merino
Anita Merino marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth is currently reading it
Nov 11, 2012
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2012
Cassidy
Cassidy marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2012
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2011
Kiara
Kiara marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2011
Connie Harrison
Connie Harrison marked it as to-read
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »
31 Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew 31 Days of Prayer The Satisfied Heart: 31 Days of Experiencing God's Love 31 Days of Encouragement as We Grow Older The Perfect Love: Intensely Personal, Overflowing, Never Ending...