Start by marking “Angel Medicine” as Want to Read:
Angel Medicine

Angel Medicine

While researching her book Angel Medicine, Doreen Virtue uncovered methods used in the ancient healing temples of Atlantis. She began taking her audience members through a meditation so that they could experience a vicarious trip to an Atlantean healing temple. The results were so powerful that audiences began asking her to record the meditation.The Angel Medicine CD is a ...more
Published August 1st 2005 (first published October 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Medicine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Medicine

Sarah Crawford
Jan 19, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the many books from Doreen Virtue and it's basically divided into two parts. The first part covers various experiences of hers including a visit to Greece, while the second part deals with various healing approaches.

There are several very interesting bits in the first part. She is talking about what one guy told here while in Greece. He claimed that 300,000 years ago beings who called themselves the Pleiadeans arrived on our, and that some of their DNA is in us and relates to our
Kim
Nov 09, 2009 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miraculously healing! I have a personal secret ambition to be a witch, or rather a "healer" in modern day terms. My 1st book on angels proofed intriguing beyond the means of Reiki healing hands or Silva mind methods. In fact my own neverending studies of this fascinating arena summarize that all forms of energy healing weave together similarly as one. Virtue introduces angels as supernatural remedies for the budding lightworker toolbox. And i love her interesting encounter of spell binding disco ...more
Kat
Mar 29, 2014 Kat rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
Perhaps I should have started with a book that was a little less "out there". This book was very hard for me to read because it was so different. Seeing angels and listening to talking stones is some pretty out there stuff. It was also hard for me to believe the stories because I feel like the author never really explained what angel medicine is.
Part 1 was about her travels around the world and the people she met.
Part 2 was stories about people that prayed and got what they prayed for.
Part 3 was
Marilyn Vix
Apr 04, 2015 Marilyn Vix rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book to get you on the path to healing. I love the whole story behind Doreen's own personal journey, and how different therapies she's discovered can help you. Amazing steps to get you on the path to healing. It's been really helping with my own health issues. So much positive thinking and support to help lies within the pages. A really good read. Moved onto Angel Detox now, and love watching her weekly Angel readings on her website. Fabulous writer and life coach!
Claudia Loureiro
This is not a deep or intellectual book in any way, but it is a simple, practical guide encouraging us to ask the angels for help and suggesting which type of problem we can ask them for help with and we specifically need to ask the angels for help, otherwise they're not permitted to intervene.

I recommend this book to all those who are open to the existence of these beings.
Jodie
Mar 18, 2012 Jodie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Someone in my Tai Chi class lent me this book to read. It is a very good book for those who are interested in the metaphysical. I learned a lot about the possibility of past lives and how that life affects your present life.
Angela Hughes
Jan 19, 2010 Angela Hughes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this book a lot. I've applied many of its principals and had very good results. Even if it's nothing more than putting you in a positive state of mind and helps you to pay more attention, it's beneficial. I use this as a reference book on many occasions.
Koala MOon Bear Dreaming
A wonderful and inspiring story into the enlightenment of this woman Doreen Virtue on Her journey to Greece. Discovering the far worlds of Atlantis and many beautiful secrets laid forgotten. May it bless you with as much wisdom as i found! Blessings
Hummingbirdoils
Dec 15, 2009 Hummingbirdoils rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any one who wants to have a personal encounter with angels.
Recommended to Hummingbirdoils by: a client.
I have been so greatly moved by this book that it was why I went and studied with Doreen Virtue and have been amazingly touched and effected by the Angels and the miracles they can do.
Becky
Jan 17, 2011 Becky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book! It's a good go to book when you just can't recall which angel you need to be communicating with! A great resource that I go back to time and time again!
DJ
DJ rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2012
Arlene
Arlene rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2010
Mikey
Mikey rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2008
Patricia
Patricia rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2012
Katrina Boyle
Katrina Boyle rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2016
Kaja Filipovic
Kaja Filipovic rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2015
Urvashi
Urvashi rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2013
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2012
Dessislava
Dessislava rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2012
Tegan
Tegan rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2015
Monique Dons
Monique Dons rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2015
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2012
Michael Evans
Michael Evans rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2012
touz
touz rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2013
Bradley McCann
Bradley McCann rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2012
Magnus
Mar 14, 2016 Magnus rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Impressed! There were so many intriguing themes and insights.
Goodreads Librari...: Add cover for French edition 3 10 Oct 12, 2015 08:08AM
  • Final Beginnings
  • Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012 the Movement of the Earth's Kundalini and the Rise of the Female Light, 1949 to 2013
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • The Crystal Bible 2
  • Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
  • The Mystical Life of Jesus: An Uncommon Perspective on the Life of Christ
  • Do It Yourself Akashic Wisdom: Access the Library of Your Soul
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...