Start by marking “Natural Patchwork: 26 Stylish Projects Inspired by Flowers, Fabric, and Home” as Want to Read:
Natural Patchwork: 26 Stylish Projects Inspired by Flowers, Fabric, and Home

Natural Patchwork: 26 Stylish Projects Inspired by Flowers, Fabric, and Home

3.61  ·  Rating Details  ·  28 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Whether you are at home or out enjoying a walk on a wooded path, you can add a touch of color and comfort to your daily routines with one or more of the twenty-six projects featured here. By using the patchwork placemats to enliven your dining experience or by taking the hexagon patchwork bag on a picnic in a meadow, you never have to stray too far from the comfort of patc ...more
Published April 12th 2011 by Roost Books

To ask other readers questions about Natural Patchwork, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Natural Patchwork

Jacqueline
Jan 03, 2011 Jacqueline rated it liked it
Shelves: crafts, arc
This is a nice little book. There are 26 patchwork projects included. The patterns were nice and the objects functional. They were the sort of things that are commonly shown inthis sort of book. The items themselves were visually interesting combining patchwork and applique. They had a sort of austere shabby chic look. The colors are muted and the edges ragged. I thought I would be most likely to make the house slippers. The book included a resource list at the back which was nice.

The look of th
Sara
Feb 04, 2016 Sara rated it it was ok
Just... weird. Not useful, and not particularly intriguing.
The unattributed quotes and the young blonde girl on every other page threw me more than attracted me.
Mandy
Apr 21, 2011 Mandy rated it liked it
Suzuko Koseki's Natural Patchwork: 26 Stylish Projects Inspired by Flowers, Fabric, and Home (Make Good: Crafts + Life) is a beautifully photographed book with charming quilted country items for household use. The projects are simple and the directions give even beginning quilters adequate instruction. Further discussion of various quilting techniques may help the novice get started quilting. While the projects are nothing new, they may prove to be an inspiration to someone wanting to begin quil ...more
Elizabeth
Feb 02, 2014 Elizabeth rated it liked it
A nice wee book. I like the look of the room shoes and I love how the author has done the courthouse steps quilt, it looks traditional yet modern.
Vivian
Dec 13, 2014 Vivian rated it liked it
Beautiful photos and ideas, but not enough "meat."
Emily
Nov 13, 2011 Emily rated it did not like it
It's not a good sign when I can go through a craft or quilt book in 5 minutes. I was struck by very few of the projects, and those I did glance at, I could find in other books with what I consider to be better instructions. I said of her last book that I didn't like the patterns/instructions being separate from the photos of the projects, and that holds true of this book as well. I think I simply do not have the same style as this author.
Brooke
Mar 18, 2013 Brooke rated it really liked it
I have checked this book out of the library several times and enjoy the projects and the styling. I use it mainly for inspiration. I have made the water jar holder and am currently making a bag.
Erica
Feb 12, 2012 Erica rated it really liked it
Very similar to her book "Patchwork Style."
Barbara Edmonds
Barbara Edmonds marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Ami
Ami marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Arantxa
Arantxa marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Svetlana
Svetlana marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Melanie Pennington
Melanie Pennington rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Rebecca Smith
Rebecca Smith is currently reading it
Aug 24, 2014
Jody
Jody marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Jessie
Jessie rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2014
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Husra
Husra added it
Jun 17, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Erica
Erica rated it it was ok
Feb 06, 2014
Nichole
Nichole rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
Georgia stewart
Georgia stewart marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
elizabeth
elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013