Panther's Prey! (Marvel: Iron Man)

Panther's Prey! (Marvel: Iron Man)

2.86 of 5 stars 2.86  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  1 review
Iron Man and the hero known as the Black Panther team up to stop a group of scientist who want to take over the world! Boys ages 6-11 who are fans of the hit animated television series Iron Man: Armored Adventures will love this action-packed, full-color Step 3 reader based on an episode.
Published January 11th 2011 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Panther's Prey!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Panther's Prey!

Amy
Horrbile, nonsensical plot in which Iron Man is attacked by Black Panther for some unknown reason, and then becomes friends with him for some rather convoluted reason. Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, and Rhodey Rhodes are all teenagers in this story, which is... odd. The illustrations are fine. They're bright and action packed, and would translate well to a TV cartoon. Maybe that's where this story came from, I don't know.

Frankly, I'd give this one one star, but my nephew thought it was fine. He's fou...more
Sana
Sana marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Erin P.
Erin P. marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Prakash Dudhe
Prakash Dudhe marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Denise
Denise added it
Nov 25, 2012
Leanna Ollivierre
Leanna Ollivierre marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Feb 15, 2012
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Nov 17, 2010
I'm a T. Rex! Race Team (Disney/Pixar Cars) I'm a Truck The Incredible Dash (Disney/Pixar The Incredibles) Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)