Start by marking “Dimensions In Time” as Want to Read:
Dimensions In Time

Dimensions In Time

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Michael and Eddie thought that the worst was over when their Uncle Joe passed away. It was embarrassing having to listen to him talk about Gnomes, Fairies, and Unicorns as if they were real.

Shortly after Joe’s passing Eddie discovers his uncle’s odd looking ring and an old map that leads the two brothers on a quest to a secret portal deep inside the Amazon forest. The bro
Published October 15th 2009

To ask other readers questions about Dimensions In Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dimensions In Time

Martha Cheves
Mar 12, 2013 Martha Cheves rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dimensions In Time - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat; Think With Your Taste Buds; A Book and A Dish

'Aunt Judy gave him a smile as she walked over to the old desk near the window. She reached into the bottom drawer of the battered oak desk and pulled out a cigar box and tattered dog-eared copy of the novel Journey to the Center of the Earth. The elderly woman handed the book and cigar box to her nephew.'

Uncle Joe was Eddie's favorite. Most people considered him a bit 'od
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!

First, it has winged unicorns!! YAY!!! For that alone, I was excited to read it! It is a short story only about 20 pages. You follow an adventure of 2 brothers exploring their inheritance. It is a cute story and great read. There are a few typos and grammar issues, but it did not interfere with my enjoyment of the story as always I am not the grammar police. If you are, you might want to skip this one. Best part is that it was free on Amazon.
Butch
Sep 18, 2013 Butch rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Story had the potential of being a very good book. But, it was very short and, as a result there wasn't a great deal of elaboration, detail, character development. Sort of like a "Slam, bang there it is" story.

Still, I enjoyed it.
Deloress June
Deloress June rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2015
Dewayne Bowen
Dewayne Bowen rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Jennie
Jennie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Katherine Newman
Katherine Newman marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015