Start by marking “SEVER, SLICE and STAB: 20 tales of horror” as Want to Read:
SEVER, SLICE and STAB: 20 tales of horror

SEVER, SLICE and STAB: 20 tales of horror

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
20 horror short stories from author Ty Johnston.

Sever, Slice and Stab gathers together 18 tales published in three separate e-books, the first titled Sever, another titled Slice, and the third titled Stab. Also included are two new stories.

Inside you will find tales of ancient evils, modern terrors, serial killers, the walking dead, a touch of science fiction and much, mu...more
Published October 6th 2010 by Logical Misanthropy

To ask other readers questions about SEVER, SLICE and STAB, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SEVER, SLICE and STAB

Melissa Vicente
Good amount of short stories and a perfect amount of scary. Recommended.
Jessica
This author has potential to be more and write more... Sadly, however, it took me a month to get through a book with only 20 stories because I just couldn't get into them. I couldn't get excited about them to WANT to keep reading. But, I pushed myself to finish because there are glimmers of some really good things in here. I hope he takes the time to further develop some of these into longer versions with more character and/or story development. He might do well. Of couse, this is just my opinio...more
Dan
Jan 21, 2011 Dan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: horror
pretty good stories all around, really compelling, gripping. The only complaint I had was that the ibook I bought had about six of the stories I couldn't read due to some weird font situation where all the words ran together. Otherwise, I highly recommend this book.

Wanted to update this review to say the ibook version has been fixed, so my only complaint is no longer valid.
Shelley
Another great collection of short stories that are not the average hum-drum horror stories. There are some surprises in here and they are very enjoyable. Good quick read.
Steve
Steve added it
Aug 01, 2014
Jeff Schmitt
Jeff Schmitt marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Em
Em added it
Feb 09, 2012
Aldana
Aldana marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2012
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2012
Kurisutaina
Kurisutaina marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2011
Ty
Mar 26, 2011 Ty rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ty
Oct 11, 2010 Ty rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Ty Johnston is the author of The Kobalos Trilogy. When not reading or writing, he enjoys spending time with his wife, their beagle and three house rabbits. A former newspaper journalist, he was born and raised in central Kentucky.
More about Ty Johnston...
City of Rogues (The Kobalos Trilogy, #1) Road to Wrath (The Kobalos Trilogy, #2) Dark King of the North (The Kobalos Trilogy, #3) Blade and Flame (The Kobalos Trilogy, #0.5) Bayne's Climb (The Sword of Bayne, #1)