Start by marking “One Hundred and One Devotions for Homeschool Moms” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
One Hundred and One De...

Jackie Wellwood

One Hundred and One Devotions for Homeschool Moms

We all need encouragement. Whether it's a hug when we're scared, an ear that will listen to our frustrations, hands to help with a heavy load, or words of support when we are unsure. And the words that best minister to our hearts are those from someone who knows exactly what we are going through.

As a homeschool teacher you encounter challenges above and beyond the variety

Published December 16th 1999 by Crossway

To ask other readers questions about One Hundred and One Devotions for Homeschool Moms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Hundred and One Devotions for Homeschool Moms

Nikki Powers
May 03, 2013 Nikki Powers added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Homeschooling Moms
I have appreciated this book for the spare one to two minutes I may get (or steal) away from the kids and the other demands of life. It's like having a really good homeschool blog at your fingertips. Nothing beats an index when you want what you are reading to be the right thing at the right time. As a mother of 7, who homeschools, Jackie not only knows what she is talking about, but is very real when sharing herself and her own experiences and feelings. She doesn't clean it up to make herself l ...more
Renée Parks
I really enjoyed this book! It is full of encouraging and edifying devotions inspired by the life of a homeschool mom and the challenges God has brought her through. Jackie is very real and makes you feel like you aren't the only one struggling in different areas but at the same time she is very uplifting with her encouragement. I don't necessarily agree with everything she has to say but all things considered it was a great book!
Barefoot Homeschooler
One of the best short devotionals that I have read. The daily focus verse and the heart filled devotion has been a great way to start my day. So glad I have her next book. It's a God and coffee kinda morning devo
Michelle
May 11, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is the second time I've read through this encouraging book. It's a good one to have in the bathroom.
Mylissa
Oct 25, 2009 Mylissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found a good deal of encouragement here, but also a bit of a struggle for me...have never felt like a 'typical' homeschool mom...so there is a bit of "square-peg" mentality for me on this one.
SailingByAshBreeze
This is a wonderful book to help you start your morning. Mmmmm...a cup of coffee, this book, and a chat with God.

Makes a wonderful gift for any homeschooling mother.
Sandra
Mar 11, 2014 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this devotional...I don't know how many times! Such a huge encouragement to homeschooling mothers! One Hundred and One...is my hands-down favorite of the few I've read on this topic.
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2012
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2013
Laura rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2011
Tanya Hulbert
Tanya Hulbert rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2017
Lita
Lita rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Heather Peck
Heather Peck rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
May 20, 2015
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2016
Valerie Basham
Valerie Basham rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2016
Stacey
Stacey rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2011
Kari
Kari rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2011
Kristen Adkins
Kristen Adkins rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
Wenddie
Wenddie rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2013
Aspen
Aspen rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2013
Emilee
Emilee rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2010
Andrea N Byerly
Andrea N Byerly rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2014
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2014
Susan B.
Susan B. rated it really liked it
May 13, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2012
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2015