Start by marking “Shooting Stars” as Want to Read:
Shooting Stars
Read Book

Shooting Stars

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  213 ratings  ·  16 reviews
San Francisco, present: A bold and sensual woman, Christina wishes the men she took to bed could be more like the warriors of the past: strong, sexy and just a little bit scary.

Scotland, 1320: On the verge of marrying a great warrior, convent-raised Christiania prays for a gentle man to save her from marriage to a man she fears.

A shooting star and a fervent wish for their
Published April 9th 2010 by Bella Andre (first published July 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Shooting Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shooting Stars

I wanted a quick/short read and that is what I got. It was ok but then I am not a great fan of little Novella's, but to be honest if this had been a longer/full size book then I would have abandoned it after a couple of chapters because it is something I wouldn't normally read (Time travel/Historical)and that is why I gave it a low rating.
Sandy M
I’m a huge time travel fan, so I was a pleasantly surprised when I started reading this short story and found time traveling is the main star. Among the shooting starts needed to help our heroines out anyway. I’m glad Bella Andre decided to breathe new life into her older books. I’ve had fun with the two I’ve read so far.

Now, you have to keep in mind Shooting Stars is a short story. It suffers the same fate as pretty much every other short story out there - not enough time for the characters to
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

I really wanted to like this story. In fact, I really enjoyed the beginning. The story just started off with a bang. I just have a problem with the second half, that is where the story became everything I dislike about short stories. I just don't understand how four different people all seem to fall in love within moments of meeting one another. It just wasn't believable. Maybe if this story was longer and we were given a chance to see the ch
Even if it's a quick read, I expected a little more from this.
Time traveling and lovers... I needed more than just looking at a star and bing time swapped.

Through synopsis I thought I would love. But I found very weak, poorly developed. I love the stories of Bella Andre, but this disappointed me.
it was ok a lil too short for me and for a so called erotic romance it wasnt really anything there sex wise apart from a suggestion of slight bdsm (tying up) from one of the swapped couples (there was no detail though)

and the guys seemed to of accepted the strange situation too easily .... and fell in love too fast for a 50 page book lol

but was a light fun read and if ya like ya romance / sexy parts mild and not too in detail then ya will like this book ......

but me i like my books longer and
Jill Myles
This was pretty short but a lot of fun. I'm a sucker for funny time travels, and this had a cute tone to it. It also has a very, ahem, eye opening beginning. Lol. There's a sweetness to Bella Andre's books that I find easy to enjoy.
Nice premise, but it was too short to satisfy me, and I had a difficult time believing that the acceptance both sets of hero & heroines showed happened so quickly.
Very short read, but good. It was so cute. I think this could have made a good FULL book. If you're looking for something cute and short, this is your story.
i don't really read much of paranormal fiction, this is a first ..

this story is about love but the one you love is in a different time and place ..

I wasn't impressed by the lack of story compared to her other books that I've read. The 2 sex scenes were great but I wanted to read more!
This book was OK for a free read. I'm not into romance time travel books, it all felt a bit confusing, hence the three stars.
The Lusty Literate
Time travel erotic tales. It read like a mini homage to Outlander minus any endearing characters. Still it was fun to read.
When you wish upon a star... your erotic dreamsssss comeeeeeeee trueeeeeeeee. ;) Really short story but very good.
Interesting time travel twist!
Stephanie Sassano
Stephanie Sassano marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Noel marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Riya marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Andrea Colmenares Garcia
Andrea Colmenares Garcia marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Tanya Dickson
Tanya Dickson marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Bella marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Chantalbt1980 marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Adrienne Trego
Adrienne Trego marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Sherri Williamson
Sherri Williamson marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Sarina Meg
Sarina Meg marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Lyn Brenneman
Lyn Brenneman marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
  • Crown Jewels
  • Warlord
  • Sweet Treats
  • Highland Rogue (Highland Dream, #4)
  • A Highlander's Destiny (Daughters of the Glen, #5)
  • A Highlander for Christmas
  • Treasured
  • The Huntress (The Hunters, Prequel)
  • Highland Beast (High Plains Shifters #1)
  • Romeo
  • The Return of Black Douglas (Black Douglas, #2)
  • Sapphire Dream  (Jewels of Time #1)
  • Bridge Through the Mist
  • Kilt Worthy
  • A Kind of Magic
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • Seasons of Seduction I
  • Stormchild (Pacific Passion, #1)
Bella Andre is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of “The Sullivans” and “The Morrisons” series.

Having sold more than 5 million books, Bella Andre’s novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world and have appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists 28 times. She has been the #1 Ranked Author at Amazon (on a top 10 list that included Nora Robe
More about Bella Andre...