Start by marking “Shooting Stars” as Want to Read:
Shooting Stars

Read Book

Shooting Stars

San Francisco, present: A bold and sensual woman, Christina wishes the men she took to bed could be more like the warriors of the past: strong, sexy and just a little bit scary.

Scotland, 1320: On the verge of marrying a great warrior, convent-raised Christiania prays for a gentle man to save her from marriage to a man she fears.

A shooting star and a fervent wish for their
Published April 9th 2010 by Bella Andre (first published July 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Shooting Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shooting Stars

I wanted a quick/short read and that is what I got. It was ok but then I am not a great fan of little Novella's, but to be honest if this had been a longer/full size book then I would have abandoned it after a couple of chapters because it is something I wouldn't normally read (Time travel/Historical)and that is why I gave it a low rating.
Sandy M
I’m a huge time travel fan, so I was a pleasantly surprised when I started reading this short story and found time traveling is the main star. Among the shooting starts needed to help our heroines out anyway. I’m glad Bella Andre decided to breathe new life into her older books. I’ve had fun with the two I’ve read so far.

Now, you have to keep in mind Shooting Stars is a short story. It suffers the same fate as pretty much every other short story out there - not enough time for the characters to
Sep 21, 2011 Danielle rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

I really wanted to like this story. In fact, I really enjoyed the beginning. The story just started off with a bang. I just have a problem with the second half, that is where the story became everything I dislike about short stories. I just don't understand how four different people all seem to fall in love within moments of meeting one another. It just wasn't believable. Maybe if this story was longer and we were given a chance to see the ch
Sep 08, 2011 Rachael rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
it was ok a lil too short for me and for a so called erotic romance it wasnt really anything there sex wise apart from a suggestion of slight bdsm (tying up) from one of the swapped couples (there was no detail though)

and the guys seemed to of accepted the strange situation too easily .... and fell in love too fast for a 50 page book lol

but was a light fun read and if ya like ya romance / sexy parts mild and not too in detail then ya will like this book ......

but me i like my books longer and
Jill Myles
Mar 26, 2011 Jill Myles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was pretty short but a lot of fun. I'm a sucker for funny time travels, and this had a cute tone to it. It also has a very, ahem, eye opening beginning. Lol. There's a sweetness to Bella Andre's books that I find easy to enjoy.
Very short read, but good. It was so cute. I think this could have made a good FULL book. If you're looking for something cute and short, this is your story.
Jul 14, 2011 Layla rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't impressed by the lack of story compared to her other books that I've read. The 2 sex scenes were great but I wanted to read more!
Nov 07, 2015 Syl rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Even if it's a quick read, I expected a little more from this.
Time traveling and lovers... I needed more than just looking at a star and bing time swapped.
The Lusty Literate
Time travel erotic tales. It read like a mini homage to Outlander minus any endearing characters. Still it was fun to read.
Jul 18, 2016 Aline rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

Through synopsis I thought I would love. But I found very weak, poorly developed. I love the stories of Bella Andre, but this disappointed me.
Jan 24, 2011 Eva rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance
This book was OK for a free read. I'm not into romance time travel books, it all felt a bit confusing, hence the three stars.
Mar 27, 2011 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bella-andre
When you wish upon a star... your erotic dreamsssss comeeeeeeee trueeeeeeeee. ;) Really short story but very good.
Nice premise, but it was too short to satisfy me, and I had a difficult time believing that the acceptance both sets of hero & heroines showed happened so quickly.
i don't really read much of paranormal fiction, this is a first ..

this story is about love but the one you love is in a different time and place ..

Jojo rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2010
Michele rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2011
Imani rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2013
namericanwordcat rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2011
Christina Evans
Christina Evans rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2013
Marília Roquini
Marília Roquini rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2012
Sarah rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Jelena rated it liked it
May 05, 2013
Mai rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Melissa Wilson
Melissa Wilson rated it did not like it
Sep 12, 2014
Annie rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Jennifer Green
Jennifer Green rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2013
Cherryl rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2010
Jennifer Curtis
Jennifer Curtis rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2013
Mags rated it it was ok
Dec 11, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Crown Jewels
  • Warlord
  • Sweet Treats
  • Highland Rogue (Highland Dream, #4)
  • A Highlander's Destiny (Daughters of the Glen, #5)
  • Highland Beast (High Plains Shifters #1)
  • Romeo
  • Desperate Seduction
  • The Return of Black Douglas (Black Douglas, #2)
  • A Highlander for Christmas
  • Embraced by a Warrior (Warrior Hunger, #1)
  • Treasured
  • Christmas Cash (Raising Cain, #1)
  • Sapphire Dream  (Jewels of Time #1)
  • Through My Window (Red Light: Star, #1)
  • The Huntress (The Hunters, Prequel)
  • Kilt Worthy
  • Lord of the Highlands (Highlands, #4)
Bella Andre is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of “The Sullivans” and “The Morrisons” series.

Having sold more than 5 million books, Bella Andre’s novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world and have appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists 28 times. She has been the #1 Ranked Author at Amazon (on a top 10 list that included Nora Robe
More about Bella Andre...