Start by marking “Bloody Passage” as Want to Read:
Bloody Passage

Bloody Passage

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  9 reviews
One man must fight to the death to save his sister from the Mafia's wrathOliver Grant is an American intelligence officer, a hero of the Vietnam War. But when the Mafia kidnaps his sister, his life is turned upside down and he agrees to complete a dangerous assignment for the powerful mob boss Dimitri Stavrou in order to gain her freedom: Grant must save Stavrou's son from ...more
Published June 22nd 2010 by Open Road Media (first published 1974)

To ask other readers questions about Bloody Passage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloody Passage

Lois
Jack Higgins' books are exciting and real page turners but I don't like the language and sex part of his books. I didn't have a book to take to the gym to read while I work out and so I grabbed this one. It was exciting and I had to finish it to see what would happen but the language bothered me. If you don't mind some strong language, you will probably enjoy reading his books.
Jawwad
this was my first jack higgins novel.it was a good read until he used some rough words that i think were against muslims prophet.i dnt know why such a good author do something like this jst to hurt a group of people.i was really hurt and annoyed too because that sentence never fit there..it was useless and i guess intentional.
Stephen Oxenham
Aug 21, 2007 Stephen Oxenham added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes Adventure
Shelves: adventure
This bok is a-btween James Bond type and Mercinarie type a rolling good read located in the med, with small group of people and a twist in the tail good reading
Bryan Higgs
This one is just a mediocre suspense/thriller novel, with minimal plot or character interest.

I finished it, but it wasn't terribly interesting.
Ron Terpening
I read this under the title "The Run to Morning," which, you have to admit, isn't the greatest of titles, not that Bloody Passage is much better.
Rebekkila
Sep 02, 2012 Rebekkila marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Marianne
Seemed more like a filler between books for this author. Lots of daring-do for a courageous hero. Not much tension though
Mike
Mike added it
Mar 31, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Sharon Cumings
Sharon Cumings marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Marlys Pilarski
Marlys Pilarski marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Darin
Darin marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Sharon Rayner
Sharon Rayner marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Paul Kirkpatrick
Paul Kirkpatrick marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Bondsna
Bondsna marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
  • The Savage Day
  • Dillinger
19706
There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name.

Jack Higgins is the pseudonym of Harry Patterson (b. 1929), the New York Times bestselling author of more than seventy thrillers, including The Eagle Has Landed and The Wolf at the Door. His books have sold more than 250 million copies worldwide.

Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, Patterson grew up in Belfast, Northern Irelan
More about Jack Higgins...
The Eagle Has Landed (Liam Devlin, #1) Eye of the Storm (Sean Dillon, #1) Night of the Fox Thunder Point (Sean Dillon #2) On Dangerous Ground  (Sean Dillon #3)