Legalizing Marijuana

Legalizing Marijuana

2.0 of 5 stars 2.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Read about the issues surrounding this drug in Legalizing Marijuana, Second Edition. This title explains all sides of the issue and offers all of the statues, legal opinions, and studies readers need to structure a cohesive argument.
Published January 15th 2011 by Chelsea House Publications (first published July 2003)

Peacegal
This book caught my eye because I found it humorous that a book about marijuana legalization would be in our Juvenile Nonfiction section. Anyway, it's a nicely presented "issues debated" collection that would make a nice resource for a junior high or high school student who was researching the controversy for an essay or classroom debate.

Oddly, in the copy I read, the page numbers were completely screwed up, with one chapter beginning in the middle of another, and the entire last half of the boo...more
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Tashina
Tashina marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Sam Cuebas
Sam Cuebas marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Taka
Taka marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Raven Thorsson
Raven Thorsson marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Noah Henry
Noah Henry marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Servant
Servant marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2012
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
Michigan Breweries Mandatory Military Service Miranda Rights North Korea. Modern World Nations. Social Security