Triune

Triune

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Mason brothers had always been close, but until the day ex-Navy
officer Mike discovered he was actually an angel, they had no idea just
how close.

This paranormal/urban fantasy novel brings readers along on the Mason
brothers' shared journey of discovery, because where one brother goes,
the other two follow, sometimes kicking and screaming. Not everything is
heavenly for th...more
Published (first published September 22nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Triune, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Triune

Grace Krispy
A celebration for a brother coming home from war, an incident on a plane with surprising consequences, an unfurling of identity and knowledge, and the Mason brothers discover a new dimension to their joint existence. As a team, they are unstoppable; a powerful force. Separated, they are simply not whole. Unfortunately, these changes don't come with an instruction manual, and the brothers must band together to explore the purpose and meaning behind this major event.

In "Triune," Willow Polson has...more
Murphy's Library
(from Murphy's Library - http://www.murphyslibrary.com/)

The brothers Barrett, Michael and Brian Mason are ordinary men, with ordinary problems. Barrett is the CEO of an import company, Mike is an ex-Navy officer who's finally coming home, and Brian is a glass artist. That's until Mike falls from the sky—literaly—into Brian's studio and finds out he's an angel. They have no idea how could that be possible, and Mike has no idea what that means. Barrett and Brian help Mike to cope with his new real...more
Melissa Hayden
Barrett, Michael, and Brian are the Mason brothers. Their parents passed away when they where young and each other is who they had in their adventures through different foster homes. But, now they are grown and doing nicely for themselves. Although they don't see each other as much anymore with the work and Michael being in Military service, they still seem to have the coincidental connection between them. then one day, starting with the middle child Michael, something amazing happens and the an...more
WatchmakerSylar
I had to give up on this book, and that makes me sad. I liked the characters. I thought it had a lot of potential. The descriptions were nice too, but there was no plot or villain. I needed a conflict of some sort. If one of the brothers had been a jerk about their situation, that would have been enough. But they were so quick to accept their destinies...even the suit was OK with it.
Literary
I don't even know if I can aptly explain what makes this novel so great ... I love the dynamics between the three brothers. Their repertoire was natural and felt real. I laughed with them. I felt their pain. I really got the sense that I knew these men. I think this speaks highly of the author's skills when presenting characters in a story.
Brandy Hunt
I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this. I found the story to be riveting and a little uncomfortable, but the plot is good and the setting really seems to make sense. I liked it even if it took me outside of my comfort zone.
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Morgan January
Morgan January is currently reading it
May 17, 2012
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2011
Kelly/yllektra
Kelly/yllektra marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2011
Jesslyn
Jesslyn marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2011
Kataury
Kataury marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2011
201346
Willow's major in college was Art, and while at SFSU to get a teaching credential she was hired by EGW Publishing as a graphic artist. When an assistant editor position opened up, she was pretty much hired on the spot. From there, she helped develop new titles, became a department editor, and eventually a managing editor.

After the birth of her son, she went freelance and successfully sold five non...more
More about Willow Polson...
Witch Crafts: 101 Projects for Creative Pagans The Veil's Edge: Exploring the Boundaries of Magic The Crafty Witch Sabbat Entertaining: Celebrating the Wiccan Holidays with Style Pagan Rituals: Scripts And Inspiration For All Occasions