Start by marking “High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2) (Silhouette Desire)” as Want to Read:
High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2) (Silhouette Desire)

High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2) (Roth Series #2)

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  4 reviews
He needed a mistress. A pretend mistress, that is. So when Jenna Branson confronted playboy billionaire Adam Roth, demanding he return money his brother stole from her family, Adam saw his opportunity. He'd look into her accusations, but she must act as though they're involved - intimately. Anything to rid himself of the unwanted attention of his best friend's wife.

The pro
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published November 9th 2010 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2)

Vanessa
Jenna goes to Adam about his brother and her brother and money that appeared to be owed to her brother. Adam decides he will look into it, but only if Jenna will pretend to be his girlfriend to get this OW to BTFO. He doesn’t want a real r/s, just a façade to distract the OW who is the wife of his best friend. A friend that had previously helped Adam w/ a very traumatic event in his past and good buddy Adam decides the way to repay the friend’s kindness is to keep mum about what his friend’s wif ...more
Shallowreader VaVeros
I only read the first 2 chapters of this book - sadly it is not a writing style I enjoyed. The protagonists internal monologues of vengeance & comeuppance annoyed me as did the tell not show style of writing.
Ladyacct
Another author who is an automatic buy from me as I have never read a story from her that was bad.
Sherry James
Again, Maxine doesn't disappoint me. Great alpha hero, and great sexual tension!
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Katherine Lee
Katherine Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Katerina Ducatti
Katerina Ducatti marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Anshika
Anshika marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Lorie
Lorie marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Joan
Joan added it
Apr 15, 2014
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Ezang Maria
Ezang Maria marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
Yessenia
Yessenia marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2013
Deidre
Deidre added it
Mar 27, 2013
Lamia
Lamia marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Mariana Bezerra
Mariana Bezerra marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
A New Silhouette Desire Release For Maxine Sullivan 1 1 Nov 13, 2010 08:44AM
I have to say that I pretty much blame my mother for all this. If my dear Mum wasn't an avid reader of romance, then I might not have fallen in love with romance novels myself. And then I wouldn't have decided to write my own romances. Thanks Mum!

Of course, I never thought it would take me 20 years before I saw my first piece de résistance in print. Perhaps I wouldn't even have tried, but you know
More about Maxine Sullivan...

Roth Series (2 books)
  • High-Society Secret Baby (Roth Series # 1) (Silhouette Desire)
Valente's Baby (Valente, Book 3) Secret Son, Convenient Wife Taming Her Billionaire Boss (Dynasties: The Jarrods #4) His Ring, Her Baby The C.O.O. Must Marry  (Valente Series # 2)