Start by marking “Vampire (The Night Eternal)” as Want to Read:
Vampire (The Night Eternal)

Vampire (The Night Eternal)

This book follows the strange and unusual life of Amy Mah (Vampire) a very bored and downtrodden teenage vampire girl. What makes the book different from the normal run of the mill vampire novel is the main character's cynical view of the undead world around her, and to help bring the undead world to life the contains sketches by the famous manga artist Heby scattered thro ...more
Paperback, First Edition, 236 pages
Published July 15th 2012 by Reardon Publishing (first published May 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire

Arwen S
Dec 19, 2010 Arwen S marked it as to-read
Very interested to read this!
Nicholas Reardon
Oct 10, 2010 Nicholas Reardon rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amy Mah was a Vampire, a blood sucking denizen of the night, or she would have been if it was not a school night, and to make matters worse she had just bitten herself (again), instead of her snack for the evening, a nice large and very bloody raw steak which having dropped out of her fingers was now leaving a very interesting stain on her new white t-shirt, and no matter how interesting a stain it made it did not make her mood any better. Amy knew from bitter experience that being a teenage vam ...more
Nicholas Reardon
Jul 14, 2012 Nicholas Reardon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires
I just Love Amy's world of vampires and her world is crazy but is a nice funny way.

If you want a book that is both funny and informative then this is the book for you as once you have read this you will look at vampire films in a different light.
Eva
Oct 29, 2012 Eva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My complete review can be found on my blog.
Amy Mah
Feb 11, 2012 Amy Mah rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Well I cant wait till it is out
Amy Mah
Jul 14, 2012 Amy Mah rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
If you liked my book "FANGS RULE a girls guide to being a vampire" then try this one,
Apr 23, 2013 Virgil Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amy Mah has one hell of a way with words. Her characters are sharp, well thought out, detailed, and extreme in their own ways. The author also isn't afraid to kill characters, something that I find a lot of other authors should think about. At any given point, you don't know who is going to live or die. It's like the walking dead with vampires instead of zombies! Read this well versed book now and enjoy the style, flare, and outright audacity of this amazing writer.

Virgil Allen Moore
Author of D
Minisha Patel
Mar 18, 2013 Minisha Patel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an enjoying, witty, sarcastic read. The beginning of the book was a bit slow going and I wasn't sure if I would get into it but I did and it turned out really well.
I like the storyline it was heading towards, Amy is a very intriguing and likeable character.
A different take on the vampire world which I liked. I would love to read more, definite potential for series of these books.
If your into vampires, you should definitely give this one a read.
Apr 23, 2013 Virgil Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are few people that can match Amy Mah's style of writing. If you don't believe me, read an excerpt, you won't be disappointed.
OpenBookSociety.com
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Jessa

*Beware of possible Spoilers*

Pros: I enjoyed the fact that the author was trying to make it sound like the book was written straight from the main character and thus had a fresh and natural tone to how the story was told. It was very straightforward and how a story might be told if an actual real life by a rambunctious and moody teenage girl. I like the bluntly honest portrayal of each character as it made you feel like you actually knew the characters and wou
Lady Entropy
Amy Mah is a riot, but she desperately needs an editor. This book reads like a first draft fresh out of NaNoWriMo: jumping between character POVs, no plot, no antagonists. It's just event after event, feeling all a bit thrown there hapzardly.

Her friendship with Ice and relationship with Max felt amazingly unconvincing, and most characters had absolutely no personality.

I would complain that the vampires in this world, with their obsession about mating, pink bats (weird why her family chooses bats
David Blue
Some books wring out your soul. Others challenge every single feeling you've ever known. This does not--but it achieves what the author clearly aims to. Reading it is FUN. A little hard to get into if, like myself, you're not really a fan of anime (don't hate it, just not really into the genre). But I entered into this world to find it intriguing. Not only the humor, but also the intrigue and mysteries set up.

On another note, I do find this kind of vampire an interesting "take" on the monster. E
Mimic3705
????????????????????
Anna
Oct 29, 2012 Anna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I really wanted to like this... It has a cool cover and it seemed like a really fun book. Unfortunately, it just was not for me.
Apr 23, 2013 Virgil Moore rated it it was amazing
Amy does it again. Her sense of humor is beautifully crass and sharp, the same as her teeth. Read this book today.
Lissette
Oct 15, 2012 Lissette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review coming soon.
Monica Dowell
Monica Dowell rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2012
Alexis Balfanz
Alexis Balfanz rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
Kyla Gayle
Kyla Gayle rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2012
Dylan
Dylan rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Rossannie reyes
Rossannie reyes rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
ebook Fan
ebook Fan rated it did not like it
May 29, 2011
Vampirelover
Vampirelover rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2011
Christopher J
Christopher J rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2012
mike hodges
mike hodges rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Valerie Geraldmin
Valerie Geraldmin rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2012
Jane Peters
Jane Peters rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2013
Monisha Chaundee
Monisha Chaundee rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2012
Mikhail
Mikhail rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
Mikki McCoy
Mikki McCoy rated it liked it
May 15, 2011
people moaning at me 4 11 Jan 09, 2012 04:38PM
  • Love of Chocolate
  • A Girl's Guide to Guys: Meeting Them, Managing Them and All That Love Stuff
  • My Vacation in Hell
  • Shakespeare vs. Lovecraft: A Horror Comedy Mash-Up featuring Shakespeare's Characters and Lovecraft's Creatures
  • Boundless Sea (Sacred Breath, #3)
  • Word and Breath (Wordless Chronicles, #1)
  • Puppet Parade
  • Sherlock Holmes and The Missing Snowman
  • Evil Outfitters, Ltd.
  • Date with a Vampire (Harold the Kung Fu Kid, #1)
  • The Sundered