Start by marking “Fire Demon (Elemental Demons, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fire Demon (Elemental Demons, #1)

Fire Demon (Elemental Demons #1)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  521 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Tehmper is a fire demon, devoted to hunting down Shayatin. One such mission leads him to Gabe, his mate. He bites Gabe and claims him. But convincing Gabe to return to Jinnistan is harder than Tehmper thought. When more rogue demons attack, trying to take Gabe, it's all Tehmper can do to convince Gabe to leave with him, especially when the man is so angry over the destruct...more
Published July 29th 2010 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Fire Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire Demon

Among the Living by Jordan Castillo PriceWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyCamp Hell by Jordan Castillo PriceChange of Heart by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Paranormals
69th out of 625 books — 554 voters
Truth in the Dark by Amy LaneHis Hearth by Mary CalmesCounterpoint by Rachel HaimowitzBloodraven by P.L. NunnSkin Deep by S.W. Vaughn
Best Gay Elves, Gods, Deity & Wizards
34th out of 259 books — 260 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
I loved this book. Gabe, a stubborn, proud human detective gives Tehmper, an equally stubborn fire demon, a run for his money.

When Tehmper finds out that Gabe is his mate, he starts the claiming process without asking the other man if he agrees. He doesn't even tell Gabe what's going on, and then leaves. Gabe finds out eventually - and is less than impressed.

I loved the world Stormy Glenn has created here as much as I adored the main characters. Adding the humor with which this is written, the i...more
D
Yay! Yay! Yay! Gabe, I love you man. This one rocked for me. A Gangbang challenge pick. Quick read, kept me turnin' the pages to see what would happen. I was not disappointed. Loved it. The next book,-- Air Demon (Elemental Demons, #2) by Stormy Glenn--is on my Wish List. Lookin' forward to reading this next installment.
Candice
EEK! I think I am in love with Gabe. He's feisty and fierce, yet knows when to give in (for at least a moment). Tehmper was hot and protective. Great start to this series. Now, how long til it's finished? Years? Probably...
Lexi Ander
I love Stormy. Her stories are stress free reads and they always leave me feeling good. I am excited with the new series and can't wait to see where she takes it!
Tam
Gabe is a cop, who when on a stakeout comes across a giant guy attacking their suspect. Amazingly he takes the guy down and before he knows it, four other big guys show up and one of them bites him, leaving him unconscious and with no memory. A bit later, they show up at his apartment and it seems he’s the mate of one of the men and the other rogue demons are out to get him. After taking care of the rogue demons, Gabe and his partner Nick are forced to return to the demon realm.

I find Stormy Gle...more
Tyra Berger
FIRE DEMON is the first in the Elemental Demons series by Stormy Glenn and it is a fascinating, intriguing world that she has created. What do you get when you cross a cop from the surface world and a fire warrior from below the surface? A scorching hot tale that will have you wishing for more.

Tehmper has come to the surface hunting rogue demons shayatin, and when he comes across Gabe, a human cop who has just captured one, he knows he has found a worthy Demonas Amate…his mate. Tehmper knows he...more
Kaseka
I've wanted to read this book since I stumbled across it here on Goodreads. A fire demon, a resistant lover, and a supernatural backdrop? Sounded right up my alley.

And it was. I read this before bed last night, thinking I'd read a few pages and go to sleep since I was exhausted. Instead, I read the whole thing and am hoping for a sequel, since a few loose ends were purposely left untied after Tehmper and Gabe's storyline wrapped up.

The main characters were lovable and I enjoyed rooting for them....more
adrienne
typical Stormy Glenn serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical Stormy Glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all serials by UNLESS motivated otherwise by markedly good/bad writing:
stormy glenn
Scarlet Hyacinth
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

pbj
You are the light to my darkness, the other half of my soul, the only one in the world fated to be mine. I am a demon warrior whose name has an extra letter in it that makes it sound like I'm hacking up a hairball when I say it out loud.
To call this book derivative would be an understatement.

If when you read 'that other series' all you could think was 'This would be so much better if it was Exactly The Same, except with two gay men.' - then this is the book for you.
Tj
Stormy Glenn with a few other authors are fun, sweet reads for me. They aren't hugely complex and the characters usually fall in love easily. I enjoyed this one a bit more because, Gabe, one of the MC's is characterized as a much more powerful guy and he knows it. I love the stories with "little" guys but this one just had a little something more. I do wish Tehmper's character had been just a tad deeper but still I enjoyed the story.
Delphius Reads
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Honestly I expected to be disappointed for some reason, maybe the whole demon thing Idk. I did find the human to be way too accepting of all things paranormal, but I'm finding most of these novellas are that way, probably due to the shortness of the story. I'm getting used to the speed of them and am happy to sacrifice that bit, for great character development and more of the world looked into.
Staceyr
Fantastic start, loved the first chapter, but the constant contradictions in world building killed this one for me, as well as the gaping holes in the premise that seemed to get bigger with each chapter instead of the other way around. For me, too many of the characters actions/reactions made NO sense.
Gaby Franz
A wonderful book, very well write, sensual, that keeps you into the story and always wanting more.
This series promises much and I look forward to reading the second book.
If you like stories Fantaisie, romantic, sexy and a Finnish happy, this is one of them.
Omega696
Hm, surprisingly this book, even with it's cheesy love dclarations (I'm not romantic it seems), had so much humour and clever commentary it turned out to be a great read. Light, funny and entertaining. Nothing heavy or thought provoking. Perfect book to chill out.
Nikko
Hahahaha!! I love this book!! I esp like the part where Gabe accidentally shoot someone and he said Ooops!! And Tempher looked at him and said is that all you can say!! I was LOL at that scene till my mum stared at me like I was insane..
Janelle
I found a new series and this is it for me. Stormy Glenn has opened up a new world again and couldn't have done a better job. I will enjoy every moment of this new series.
Lang
I liked the idea with demon world. It's a rather typical and recognisable Stormy style. At some point the story seems rushed, sometimes illogical, but still nice read.
Virginia
This was a cute, entertaining Stormy Glenn read. Fairly angst free. I liked that Gabe was a bigger guy with some spunk. Good start to this series.
Manda
Aug 02, 2010 Manda rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: pnr
For once, when a human gets kidnapped and taken to another realm, he doesn't act like a mindless idiot, but works for his release
Betryal
This story really really did it for me all the way down the line right to The End.
Sui Lynn
I enjoyed this story a lot. Very well written. An enjoyable fantasy. Well Done!
anarcHy(amanda)
I really enjoyed this start to a new series, so much so Iam now off to read the 2nd book
Maki2011
Veronica / Miss V
Fantastic book 1 from this series, I loved it!!
Clover
a very good story with fun and mystery.
Maya
3.5 Stars
  • Caution: Contents Under Pressure (Haven, #1)
  • Enraptured (Kaldor Saga, #1)
  • Avoiding Hell's Gate (Hounds of Hell, #1)
  • Liquid Crimson (Neo's Realm, #1)
  • Blood Of A Leo (Solomon's Pride #1)
  • Thief of His Heart
  • Ruthless Pursuit (Lost Shifters, #6)
  • Hondo (Demon Warriors, #1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out...more
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1)