Start by marking “Nicholas Sparks Love Stories Three Book Set (A Bend In The Road, The Rescue, Message In A Bottle)” as Want to Read:

Nichaolas Sparks Love Stories Three-Book Set (A Bend In the Road, The Rescue, Message in a Bottle)
For a limited time get three of Nicholas Sparks' popular fiction titles in one easy-to-order package, including the bestseller, Message in a Bottle.
Published (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Nicholas Sparks Love Stories Three Book Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nicholas Sparks Love Stories Three Book Set

Paula White
Jan 04, 2013 Paula White rated it it was amazing
Anything by Nicholas Sparks is a must read!!
Lkgilmore1gmail.com
Jul 06, 2014 Lkgilmore1gmail.com rated it it was amazing
Love all of Nicholas Sparks books! He's the best!!
Ang
May 13, 2008 Ang rated it it was amazing
I really like message in a bottle but I hated to see it end the way it did when it could have been prevented by either one of them by a few small actions. Loved notebook great story of unconditional love and enduring to the end. The Rescue was one of my favorites to. I was glad he was finally rescued from himself.
Terris
Feb 20, 2008 Terris added it
I do not often read novels, any mind can conceive an interesting story. if it did not really happen why would I waste my life energy on it. but logic aside, my wife said you will like this. I believe many events are preordained and this was in that grove. i just wish Costner had not done the movie. It was leonardo's part
Terris
Cathy
May 18, 2008 Cathy rated it it was ok
I reviewed The Rescue for the newspaper. Was unimpressed. Pedestrian, by-the-numbers writing. I never read another Sparks novel again, because I figured they'd all be the same. Enjoyable, but empty fluff.
Erin Woolwine
I have read A Bend In The Road and The Rescue. Have not read Message in a Bottle, but plan to very soon!
Inez
Jun 22, 2007 Inez rated it liked it
well, to me, "Message in a Bottle" was quiet an amazing love story. i cried my eyes out. i love "The Notebook" as well. i like most of Sparks' books.
Bree
Mar 28, 2008 Bree rated it it was amazing

All three of these books are really good. Nicholas Sparks' books are all different and real.
Kristen
Jun 25, 2008 Kristen rated it it was amazing
It's been awhile since I read these but I love his writing it keeps me coming back for more. I think I might read them again.
Kelli C
Sparks' writing style is really fluid and easy to read...coupled with a fantastic love story in each of these books, and you'll have your mush fix for months!
Kerrie
Jun 17, 2016 Kerrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: blush, america
I am reading the rescue. It doesn't seem to be listed on it's own which is a shame cos it's one of his earlier books
Michelle
Jun 06, 2008 Michelle rated it liked it
I read message in a bottle and cried so much! I'm not usually a mushy person, I don't typically like love stories but this one was GOOD!
Krista
Sep 26, 2008 Krista rated it really liked it
These were great reads, Message in a Bottle being the best of the 3. When the movie came out I cried from the middle of the movie on because I knew what was going to happen!
Carrie Dunavant
Carrie Dunavant rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Madiha Akbar
Madiha Akbar rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2012
Abbi
Abbi rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2009
Julie Hannan
Julie Hannan rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2011
Lgingras
Lgingras rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Kensiee
Kensiee rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2012
Abi Camic
Abi Camic rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2011
Pamela
Pamela rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2010
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2008
Daria
Daria rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
Teri Hughes
Teri Hughes rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2013
Debra Hartwell
Debra Hartwell rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2014
Sarah May
Sarah May rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2013
Jhoan Serafin
Jhoan Serafin rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Maine Lyn
Maine Lyn rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2011
Bethany
Bethany rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2012
  • Nicholas Sparks
  • Reader's Digest Select Editions, Volume 291, 2007 #3: Dear John / The Two Minute Rule / Can't Wait to Get to Heaven / A Whole New Life
  • Wokini: A Lakota Journey to Happiness and Self-Understanding
  • Novels By Nicholas Sparks, including: The Notebook, Message In A Bottle (novel), Nights In Rodanthe, The Choice (novel), Dear John (novel), The Lucky One (novel), A Walk To Remember (novel), Nights In Rodanthe (novel), A Bend In The Road
  • Sarah Dessen Keepsake Box
  • Song of Renewal
  • Nicholas Sparks Famous Book Of Quotes
  • S.E. Hinton: the Collection: The Outsiders / Rumble Fish / That Was Then, This Is Now
  • The Last Song: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack
  • The Highs and Lows of Being Mia (The Princess Diaries, #3-4)
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul Love Stories: Stories of First Dates, Soul Mates, and Everlasting Love
  • Robin Williams A Biography
  • Scorching Summer Reads 3 Books in 1: The Edge of Never, Wait For You, Rule
  • Thompson Sisters Boxed Set: Volume 1 (Thompson Sisters, #1-3)
  • Dawn/Secrets/Twilights/Midnight (Cutler, #1-4)
  • Eye Of Needle / Lie Down With Lions
  • Hold Fast the Dream

Nicholas Sparks is one of the world’s most beloved storytellers. All of his books have been New York Times bestsellers, with over 105 million copies sold worldwide, in more than 50 languages, including over 75 million copies in the United States alone.

Sparks wrote one of his best-known stories, The Notebook, over a period of six months at age 28. It was published in 1996 and he followed with the n

More about Nicholas Sparks...