Start by marking “Sleeping Arrangements (The Tylers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sleeping Arrangements (The Tylers, #1)

Sleeping Arrangements (The Tylers #1)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Aunt Adelaine's final will and testament said that "Addy Tyler shall inherit all of my estate, including my quirky but very large castle of a house and its current tenant, the very stubborn lawyer, Spenser Reed. The only condition on this will is that Addy be married within the year...."

Sometimes Addy thought it was all a dream. No way was she going to be bulldozed into ma
Published April 1st 2005 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Sleeping Arrangements, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeping Arrangements

Maria Rose
This was a delightful addition to the Tyler's series! This is the story of Addy and Spenser. Addy is a civil engineer who has inherited a huge house from an estranged great aunt. The catch is that she must be married in order to inherit it. Spenser is Addy's great aunt's lawyer and willing to help Addy out in this regard. But can a temporary marriage turn into something real?

I really enjoyed this book. It was great to have a nice guy hero for a change, and that's exactly what Spenser is. He's fu
Petra Grayson
Sleeping Arrangements
by Amy Jo Cousins
Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

My Review:
It's been such a long time since I read a paper book. I'm normally all about my kindle, but I made a special exception for this one. I read book two in the series and I had to see how Spencer and Addy got together too.

Addy's a civil engineer who inherits a house from her estranged great-aunt. Spencer is the lawyer in charge of the inheritance. These two have passionate, angry, lustful sparks flying from the first time they mee
Dana Nelson
While the plot is somewhat implausible and the characters fall in love rather quickly, I like the author's style of writing and know that I will enjoy the series. I really swooned over the thoughful things the hero did for the heroine. :)
it was a good book. I love the ending
Felicia marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Toni marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Estelle marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Mia marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Namiria marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Hanna marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Manon marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Sarah Opett
Sarah Opett marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Chloe marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Sali Mes
Sali Mes marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
William L.
William L. marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Kendra marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Dee.monc marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015 marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Lucia marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
To get updates on Amy Jo's new releases, sign up for her newsletter at

Amy Jo Cousins lives in Chicago, where she writes contemporary romance, tweets more than she ought, and sometimes runs way too far. She loves her boy and the Cubs, who taught her that being awesome doesn't necessarily have anything to do with winning.
More about Amy Jo Cousins...

The Tylers (5 books)
  • At Your Service (The Tylers, #2)
  • Calling His Bluff (The Tylers, #3)
  • When the Lights Go Down (The Tylers, #4)
  • Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 3: Falling from the Sky\Maid to Love\When the Lights Go Down\Start Me Up