Start by marking “The Rancher's Reunion” as Want to Read:
The Rancher's Reunion

The Rancher's Reunion (Home on the Ranch #6)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Will Sullivan's reason for refusing marriage is his biggest secret. To Will, it's part of his legacy, like the family's ranch. But then the woman he has secretly loved since childhood returns home after two years. Abandoned as a child the way he was, Annie Harris understands him. But she doesn't know the real reason keeping him a bachelor. A missionary nurse, Annie is plan...more
Published December 21st 2010 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about The Rancher's Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rancher's Reunion

Julie
I enjoy reading romances dealing with contemporary issues drawn from real life. I crave heroes and heroines who struggle with the problems of ordinary people, books that make me think as much as sigh. The Rancher's Reunion by Tina Radcliffe is such a book. The author draws the reader into the true-to-life struggles of the hero and heroine, delivers a powerful faith message, and creates a romance sure to make the reader shed a few tears as well as laugh out loud. The banter between the hero and h...more
Paula Hrbacek
The Rancher’s Reunion by Tina Radcliffe

Any aspiring author should read quality literature to learn the right ways to put a novel together. Not everyone who sets out to write a book can put together the right pacing the right amount of tension, and the right dialog to make a book work. ‘The Rancher’s Reunion’ is an example of the perfect way to put together a book that completely lacks all of those things.
Annie has just returned from a mission trip to Kenya. While serving there as a nurse, her un...more
Barbara
Rancher Will Sullivan is getting a second change at his first love, missionary nurse Annie Harris. She returns home to Oklahoma to convalesce at his ranch, which is undergoing a makeover of sorts: Will has partnered up with a marketing firm run by a married couple in order to generate some cash flow. Annie and Will’s friendly banter is the best part of the book. For the most part, nothing really happens; Annie heals and loves Will; Will loves her back but is afraid to commit to her because of a...more
Janine
"The Rancher's Reunion" by Tina Radcliffe is a book were about a third of the way the song from Disney's "The Little Mermaid" called "Kiss the Girl" started racing through my head and well it suited the book to a perfect letter T.

The book is a wonderful story full of struggles, stubbornness, fear, love and one very adorable and extremely lovable but totally clueless cowboy. I think this is the first time I ever described the hero as clueless, but I just can't think of another word for it, but it...more
Myra Johnson
Tina Radcliffe's debut novel sparkles with characters who practically jump off the page with their vibrant personalities and snappy dialogue. Missionary Annie Harris doesn't let much keep her down, not even the leg injury that sends her home again for rest and recovery. "Home" is the Sullivan Ranch . . . and Will Sullivan, the man who's secretly been in love with Annie since they were kids. But Will harbors a secret he fears will ruin any chances of a future with Annie. He'd rather remain single...more
Kym McNabney
Wow, wow and WOW! Right from the very first page I was captivated. But it didn't stop there with one great line after another. I was so blown away by the amazing writing, I had to write the author and let her know that though I was only on page twenty, I couldn't put it down.

This was the first book I read by Tina Radcliffe, and it certainly won't be the last. Really, what amazing writing, wonderful characters and a fantastic storyline. There wasn't one thing I could find wrong between the cover...more
Darlene Torday
A different twist on why Will plans to never marry anyone. Can God and Annie change his mind before it's too late?
If enjoy Christian romances this one is for you. I enjoyed the give and take between Will and Annie.
Sarah Lesan
Another cute inspirational romance. This book was pretty adorable with two childhood friends reuniting after a couple years when the girl, Annie, comes back from a medical job overseas. They both toward the end of the book realize that they aren't meant to be just "brother" and "sister". I liked the book but thought the plot was a little long. I felt that the end kind of dropped suddenly and I had a few questions unanswered, but it was pretty good and thought it was cute.
Mary
Two people who were raised in the same house together almost like siblings, fight to keep their friendship alive...but what if it feels like more? This cowboy had said in front of many people that he didn't plan to marry. But what was the real reason that he was afraid to give his heart away? She looking for God's plan for her life feels like she is running away from something like her mother did when she was a little girl...was she like her? Read and find out!
Pegg
With the possibility of a terminal disease hanging over his head, Will Sullivan decides to never marry. But then Annie Harris moves back home. I enjoyed this story and the way it looked at two difficult issues, a heritable disease and trusting God with the future. I enjoyed the characters who displayed both intelligence and humor throughout the story. This one I can recommend for any age.
Katrina
I was randomly sent this for free in the mail, so I tried it out. It was a little fluffy, but not too much. I enjoyed it, but felt like it wrapped up too quickly and incompletely (like maybe the author was tired of it and decided to just end it--or was close to her publisher's page limit). Overall, a good read, but I'm glad I didn't pay for it.
Heidi
This was a sweet little story. I purchased this as a used book for 25 cents:)To say there wasn't a lot of depth to the story is an understatement..I actually enjoyed it though...and appreciated the message it portrayed and the cleanliness. Light Western/Christian/Romance. Very clean...and had sweet characters.
Luckngrace
A soothing read with good folks and the best of Christian fiction--not preachy, but inspiring. Authors first book. It impressed me that she still works at her "day job" displaying the true Christian work ethic.
Joan
This was one of three of the Love Inspired books I picked at random to find something to preview for my early-teen granddaughter. This one was disappointing.
Joanne Sher
Really enjoyed this - the characters were real, and had real ups and downs. Found the ending a BIT out of character, but still was a lovely read.
Patsy
Loved - Loved this book. Read it in one day! Coundn't wait to see how it ended. Tina Radcliffe did a great job with this book.
Linnette
Definately a must read and on my favorite books' list! Great job, Tina!
Myrna
A simple quick love story with no garbage in it.
Lesley
A little bit too "teen" for my taste.
BM
BM marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Agrippina Volturi
Agrippina Volturi marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
AlegnaB
AlegnaB marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Jun 18, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Oklahoma Reunion Mending the Doctor's Heart Stranded with the Rancher Mending the Doctor's Heart (Mills & Boon Love Inspired) Oklahoma Reunion (Mills & Boon Love Inspired)