A Siege of Herons (Dreams, #3)

A Siege of Herons (Dreams #3)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Dreams! Some say they can foretell the future, but in Gaia Jackson’s case they reveal her past. With a strong link to her Native American ancestry, Gaia accepts them without question. They’re simply a part of who she is today. Her job in Washington gives her great satisfaction as she works hard to protect the environment she loves.
Dr. Ned Harper isn’t so comfortable with h...more
Published (first published 2007)

Susan Frances
Author Sahara Kelly writes a compelling tale based on Native American Indian lore in A Siege of Herons, centering her story on two Seneca Indians whose bond reunites them in the present. Kelly’s narrative focuses on environmental biologist Dr. Ned Harper whose instant attraction to environmental activist Gaia Jackson is surreal, and yet, palpable from the moment their lives converge while attending an eco-friendly rally in Washington, D.C. Kelly delves into the world of the paranormal broaching...more
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jun 27, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Apr 16, 2014
Gemma
Gemma marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Heather  Skye
Heather Skye marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
Savina
Savina marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
Juana "Darkness" Duran
Juana "Darkness" Duran marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2012
Sahara Kelly
Aug 12, 2011 Sahara Kelly added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-work
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2011
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2010
Netanella
Netanella marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2009
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in New England, so I have a good supply of warm clothes, cool clothes and in-between clothes. Never enough, of course.

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the English countryside....more
More about Sahara Kelly...
My Wish (Time Guardians, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book One My Lady Vampire - Book Two My Lady Vampire - Book Three Inside Lady Miranda (Tales of the Beau Monde, #1)