Start by marking “Private Sessions (Private Scandals #1)” as Want to Read:
Private Sessions (Private Scandals #1)

Private Sessions (Private Scandals #1)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  11 reviews

The Players:
1) Caleb Payne. Calculating entrepreneur. Avowed bachelor. He takes what he wants--in the boardroom and the bedroom
2) Bryna Metaxas. Emotionally invested in her family's business. About to enter into a business deal with Caleb that will shock her on every level...And she'll love every minute of it.
The Situation:
Dangerously hot, filled with steamy sexual te
Published October 1st 2010 by Harlequin Blaze (first published September 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Private Sessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Sessions

Gina
1 star or 5 stars - but for complete different reasons. A while back (maybe more than a year) a review was posted about this book on the SBTB website. It was one of the funniest, most over the top reviews I've ever read...and detailed exactly why this book is so bad. (Sorry, I can't seem to find it right now, but I'll edit my review and link it once I do.) So, of course my friend and I just had to read it. I had sort of forgotten about it until while in the midst of a very bad week a package arr ...more
Circa
The characters spend too much time internalizing their feelings, isolated from any consistent interaction. Other than some generalized sex scenes, the romantic protagonists don't connect much at all. The addition of side characters also took up too much space. I feel like women pick up a Harlequin because they want a quick read where romantic interaction is the core of the story; without drawn out sub-plots or filler. This didn't follow that guideline much at all. Also the cover and back synopsi ...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Wow! I think I need a fire extinguisher after reading THAT one! A good read with likable characters, semi-realistic storyline that tugs a little at your heartstrings, and, of course, the Blaze trademark...creative, sometimes a little naughty sex!

It lost a star, for me, because the end simply setup the next book instead of giving us that much needed "and then what happened" I've come to rely on. So, I'll buy the next book, and hopefully it will answer just that.

Oh, I listened to the audio version
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Apparently book two of a trilogy. Didn't read book one and don't know if I'll find book three. But decent stand alone as it is.

Underappreciated younger cousin sets out to sin a big client against her family's wishes. He doesn't believe in love and keeps kicking women to the curb. This one sticks around.

Really spicy anal sex scene which is unusual for a Harlequin book.
Sara
A marginalized employee at her own family's business sets out to save the company and the town it supports by going behind her cousins' backs to seek investment from a well-connected consultant. The catch is that the consultant works primarily for the man who wants nothing short of the complete destruction of their company. To what lengths is she willing to go?
Toni
This was such a good book. Enjoyed it so much!

Caleb Payne was a very successful entrepreneur and avowed bachelor, until he met Bryna Metaxas. She was a beautiful intelligent woman trying to save her family's business. Will they be able to keep their meetings purely business or will they succumb to all that sexual tension.

Loved it!
Deanna
This book was so good, I had to go out to buy numbers two and three. Unfortunately I thought the store had already cleared the second one off of the shelves, but I was able to find one last copy of it. I can't wait to continue on this intriguing journey.
Felicia
ok short romance, I think it could have explored Caleb and B's romance a little further.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Private Scandals
Linda Igwe
Linda Igwe marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
LeahAnna{Loves To Read}
LeahAnna{Loves To Read} marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Melanie Sausser-Burke
Melanie Sausser-Burke marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
BookLover
BookLover marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Author Tori Carrington is the penname of husband and wife writing team Lori and Tony Karayianni.

Hands down, penning a bio is always the most difficult writing challenge we take on. What do we say? What do we keep a secret? Considering we've been writing together for over twenty-two years...well, that reveals more about us than anything you'll likely read here. We're fiction writers simply because
More about Tori Carrington...
Sofie Metropolis (Sofie Metropolis, #1) Dirty Laundry (Sofie Metropolis, #2) Foul Play (Sofie Metropolis, #3) Working Stiff (Sofie Metropolis, #4) Shameless