Start by marking “I'm Telling You, They're Aliens!” as Want to Read:
I'm Telling You, They're Aliens!

I'm Telling You, They're Aliens!

Rob worries about everything - being bitten by snakes to dinosaurs waiting round the corner. So when the Vorks move in across the road, he is convinced that they're aliens and that he must save the world!
Published January 1st 2009 by Puffin (first published May 4th 2000)

Katie Lennon
Oct 08, 2011 Katie Lennon rated it really liked it
This is a funny story about a boy called Robert. The children who go to school with Robert find him very odd because of the ridiculous stories he comes up with and because of this he has no friends.

One day a new family (the Vorks) move into Robert's neighbourhood, Robert instantly suspects they are aliens and tries to get a group of children from school to help him fight the aliens. As usual, everyone thinks Robert is just being strange and will not help him. The only person willing to help is M
matilda
Apr 10, 2014 matilda rated it really liked it
Jeremy Strong has always had a beautiful knack of writing crazy imaginative exciting stories that never fail to disappoint me. The adventures of this super paranoid superstitious boy are bound to make you most certainly laugh aloud. The writing style I find, has similarities of such as Jacqueline Wilson, however the story themes are not at all serious. I should recommend this only to children age 6-11 but at the age of 15, I still enjoy reading a little bit of Jeremy Strong when I'm down.
Frankie Rufolo
Apr 23, 2015 Frankie Rufolo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour, favorites
Jeremy Strong is a great children's comedy author. He's a bit underrated considering how successful Jeff Kinney and Francesca Simon are, he should be up there with them.
Children's comedy probably works best when the characters are relatable and believable. I could really relate to Rob and laughed out loud at the audio story so evidently it works!
Shania Cardona
Nov 21, 2013 Shania Cardona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was all about two children imagining that there neighbors are aleins. But at last they noticed that they weren't aleins but they where goblers.
tracy moon
tracy moon rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Aerin Gamaroff
Aerin Gamaroff rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2012
Shivers
Shivers rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Richard Scrase
Richard Scrase rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2013
Bella
Bella rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Timothy
Timothy rated it liked it
May 21, 2012
Tanvi Jain
Tanvi Jain rated it did not like it
Mar 19, 2016
Ehinger
Ehinger rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Seb
Seb rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2015
Casey Psaila
Casey Psaila rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
Sarah rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2012
Shannon Blake
Shannon Blake rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Jackson Tyler
Jackson Tyler rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Jade
Jade rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2009
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2012
Nathan Bodden
Nathan Bodden rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2016
Jenny Too
Jenny Too rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2009
noel howard
noel howard rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2017
Priya Appleby
Priya Appleby rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2013
Declan
Declan rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2013
Janine Saunders
Janine Saunders rated it liked it
May 22, 2016
Isaac Stephens
Isaac Stephens rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2014
Maha
Maha rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
Khrystyna Protsiv
Khrystyna Protsiv rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2017
Clare
Clare rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2016