Start by marking “Boots and Bullets” as Want to Read:
Boots and Bullets

Boots and Bullets (Whitehorse, MT: Winchester Ranch #4)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  9 reviews

Cyrus Winchester's last attempt at helping a damsel in distress led to a coma and a stay in the Whitehorse hospital. But the Montana private investigator can't seem to shake his protective instincts, especially when it comes to local shop owner Kate Landon. While unconscious, he had dreamed of her brutal murder--or was it a dream?
With her girl-next-door good looks and adv
Published October 1st 2010 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Boots and Bullets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boots and Bullets

Nikita (NjKinny's World of Books & Stuff)
Sep 18, 2013 Nikita (NjKinny's World of Books & Stuff) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People in search of a good mystery with romance also in the equation.. :)
How can a person in a coma be witness to a murder? but Cyrus Winchester is sure that he has witnessed the murder of a nurse in the nursery of the hospital where he was a patient in a coma but no one believes him.
Everyone is concerned that somehow he has mixed a dream with reality and fear that he is losing his mind. Cyrus, though is determined to get to the bottom of this and thus, satisfy his restlessness, arising from this supposed murder episode, once and for all.
Kate Landon, the owner of Se
A {maybe} psychic cowboy? That's a different angle to take in a book. AND IT WORKED! I liked this book. It combined the supernatural, western, romance and suspense, all tied up with a nice haunted house :). This was one of the books where I did not see 'who done it' until Daniels says straight out at the end who did it. "Boots and Bullets" (I still don't get the name, though) was a real page turner where you didn't know what was going to happen next, if someone was going to die, or be hurt, or i ...more
Another in the "Whitehorse, Montana" series. I thought this would wrap up all the loose ends in the series but there will be more stories, obviously. All it did was introduce a few new characters, a new romance, and more killers in the town. If I lived there I would get the hell out - fast.
Shannon Renee
Another series that I have read out of order. I'd already read the book that comes after this one (the one about Jace Dennison) so that sorta took the suspence out of it. THis is one of my favorite authors. I love these little purple books!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Whitehorse, Montana: Winchester Ranch
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Whitehorse, Montana: Winchester Ranch
More of a mystery than romance. Enjoyed it.
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Jenny marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Sherie Townsend
Sherie Townsend marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Mary Mccord
Mary Mccord marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Holly Senecal
Holly Senecal marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • The Secret of Cypriere Bayou (Shivers, #5)
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)
  • Protecting the Pregnant Witness (The Precinct: SWAT #3; The Precinct #15)
  • Colby Law (Colby Agency, #48)
  • Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)
  • Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)
B.J. Daniels' life dream was to be a policewoman. After a career as an award-winning newspaper journalist, she wrote and sold 37 short stories before she finally wrote her first book. Since then she has won numerous awards including a career achievement award last year for romantic suspense.

She lives in Montana with her husband, Parker, two Springer Spaniels, Jem and Spot, and a temperamental tomc
More about B.J. Daniels...

Whitehorse, MT: Winchester Ranch (6 books)
  • Gun-Shy Bride
  • Hitched!
  • Twelve-Gauge Guardian
  • High-Caliber Christmas
  • Winchester Christmas Wedding
Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #1) The New Deputy in Town (Whitehorse Montana, #2) Justice at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #2) Unforgiven (Beartooth, Montana, #1) Atonement (Beartooth, Montana, #4)