Bride Quartet Collection

Bride Quartet Collection (Bride Quartet #1-4)

4.51 of 5 stars 4.51  ·  rating details  ·  1,567 ratings  ·  51 reviews
This collection contains one each of the novels in Nora Roberts bestselling Brides Quartet series: A Vision in White, Bed of Roses, Savor the Moment, Happy Ever After.

As little girls MacKensie, Emma, Laurel, and Parker spent hours acting out their perfect make believe I do moments. Years later their fantasies become reality when they start their own wedding planning compan

Published November 2nd 2010 by Penguin Group (USA)

To ask other readers questions about Bride Quartet Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bride Quartet Collection

Kristen
Say what you will about the romance genre, but no one tells a story like Nora Roberts. I absolutely love this series! They are a wonderful escape, and I love to go back and reread them. I always enjoy getting swept up in the lives of the likable quartet of female leads in the story. Great reads!
Aislynn (Stitch Read Cook)
Nora Roberts Bridal Quartet has shot to the top of my favorites list. This series caught my attention right away. I picked up the first book on a whim, looking for a light read over a long weekend. Little did I know!

After reading the first, I immediately went to Nora Roberts website to find out more about her Quartet.
Mac, Emma, Laurel and Parker remind me of another four friends we've seen - Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda. This series show the ins and outs of girls relationships, lives...more
Mary
I loved this series. I really enjoy how Nora Roberts weaves the different characters through the entire series. You get to the point where you think of them as friends and you don't want it to ever end.
I can sum up all 4 different books with one review.

Girl decides she may want to be with boy and thinks about it for about a month.
They get together and stay together for about a month.
Boy doesn't really do anything wrong, but girl overreacts and either breaks up with or ignores boy for about 7-12 days.
Boy comes and apologizes for somethings he shouldn't really need to apologize for and proposes marriage, girl says yes even though they were together for one month.
Fill 75% of each book with rando...more
Sherri
I have read the first three of the four and they are great. You can't go wrong with Nora Roberts! Now I have to wait until November to read the last one in the series!!!
Micii
romantic, romantic, romantic, absolutely fantastic! :)
Rene Rich
I enjoyed these books! I loved having the chance to really become invested in the characters and their lives. It was wonderfully written and the development of the storylines flowed so beautifully! As I neared the end of book 4 I was so happy with the way the stories were wrapping up and wishing I could go 10 years into the future and see how their lives had changed and their families grown. I fully love the idea of living on the same (large) property as my 3 best friends and even if we didn't w...more
Gandhali Sawant
Best Series by Nora Roberts... awesome, intriguing, romantic.... Once You have started reading you couldn't stop until you have finished it...
Rachel Louise
i thought it was an interesting build up in the romance between main character as this was my first book from nora roberts got me hooked on the rest
Kasey Himmel
I loved this series! I felt like I was becoming friends with the characters and was so sad when I finished the 4th book!!
Bethany Voyles-smith
Loved this series. One that I didn't want to end. Hope she writes something like this again soon!
Neha Mishra
When I read it, I loved it. Happy Ever After was kind of disappointing, but Savor the Moment pretty much made up for it.
Love the characters, Love the details and the various bonds that held together the characters. Its made me Aww! :D
I wanted to give a 4.5 but Seriously,Too much build up for the Parker Story with not much of a result.
These are feel-good humorous books with interesting strong characters and I recommend it to anyone who feels like reading a romance( Its weird I have been over-us...more
Brandy
I'm loving these books I only picked up the set to have a fun Summer read at the beach but I had no idea I would be so captivated. These are my first books by Nora Roberts & I love her style of writing so light, airy, & romantic. Yet so detailed that you know the characters inside out. I'm three books in & can't wait to find out what happens to these amazing women. If you are a fan of Sex & the City as I'am you would love this series. It is like Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, & C...more
Stacy Jones
Romantic, sweet, sassy and fun!
jenniangel

I grew up reading Nora Roberts' novels and as usual, I am very pleased with this series! Everything that a girl dreams of is in this series - fancy wedding gowns, lovely flowers, luxurious cakes and a nice picture that would say it all...for the hopeless romantic or romantically challenged ladies, this is a fun read!

I find it unfair to rank or choose just one from this series, each story is unique yet embedded with love, friendship and a chunk of humor and witty lines. Once again, the Nora Rober...more
Kepanie
I really liked this series! I loved how the friends came together to make lemonade out of lemons. It was awesome how each one had a certain talent that could be applied to the biz.

The second books ending was good and different from what I had expected so I was a lil' disappointed with the ending but the heat b/tween the characters was great.

I wished sometimes I could see in real life what flowers Emma used and how Laurel's cakes turned out! I loved the banter of the men; it was so real and authe...more
Sandy Jones
I really enjoyed the 4 different characters in the book and the setting of a wedding consultation business. I also enjoyed reading about the creative process of each of the different characters areas of expertise. Of course I enjoyed the development of the romances. However, I would appreciate if Roberts didn't use Christ's name as cuss word in her books. Also, I thought that some of the love scenes were a little ridiculous and unbelievable.
Jenelle
I typically enjoy Nora Roberts, as her stories are generally well written for the romance genre. I really enjoy getting to know characters and hanging with them for awhile, so having a four part series that develops each character was good. I did the audio versions of these books and thought they were well done.
Michelle
Loved this series but really wished she would write more. I kind of felt like the story was unfinished. I hope one day Nora decides to continue the series. Great series, I really fell in love the characters of this series. Each character has their own personality that really connect with each other.
Priscillia
I loved these books. I could not put them. I took me about 3 weeks to read all four of them.
Nicole Pacenka
This is an ideal read for a woman with a few great friends that live close and successfully (drama free) work together. I've always dreamed of doing this with my friends! Good read :)
Averin
A fellow cancer patient of family member urged me to read this and I didn't have the heart to refuse.
Cindy Jacobson
Read all 4 books of this Nora Roberts' set in a row. Yes it is chick-lit and Nora Roberts but all 4 books were really good. I think is was my last hurrah to summer to read something light.
Jessica
I really enjoyed the series, I thought they were easy to tell what what would happen next. I did enjoy that each book was based on one of the 4 friends and their roles in the wedding business.
Lonnie
This series just made me so happy when I was reading it. The characters are engaging and the story-lines are complex enough to hold my interest through four books! Loved it!
Niki
Loved the Bride Quartet series by Nora Roberts, every book made me smile. The only bad part about the series is waiting for the next book to come out.
Rosemary Malayil
Love me some Nora Roberts! I loved the characters in these books. The friendships and the relationships. Definitely fun and easy reading.
Susie
This was my first experience reading anything Nora Roberts (or anything under the "romance" section)! WHat fun and light reads- very enjoyable.
Sandra
Didn't actually finish, well, sort of. Skimmed through the last book and basically just read the last chapter. Glad it's over...
Joyce Bauer
Great beach-reads. When I finished the third, I couldn't wait for the fourth to come out. I loved all four books and wish there were more.
  • Stray Hearts
  • Scandalous Desires Epilogue
  • J.D. Robb In Death: The First Cases (In Death #1 & 2)
  • A Light at Winter's End (Cedar Springs #3)
  • Nearly a Lady
  • Upon a Winter's Night (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3.5)
  • Completely Smitten (Silhouette Special Editions, #1520)
  • The Plumed Bonnet (Stapleton-Downes, #6)
  • Skin Dive (Skin, #4)
  • Wicked Firsts
  • Always a Temptress (The Drake's Rakes #3)
  • Crazy Cool (Steele Street, #2)
  • Driven By Desire
  • A Perfect Bride (Sterling Trilogy, #1)
  • Fallen
  • Front Page Engagement (Park Avenue Scandals #2)
  • Night Moves : Dream Man/After the Night
  • The Sweetheart Rules (Sweetheart Sisters, #2)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her...more
More about Nora Roberts...

“Love can really screw you up before you learn to live with it.” 60 likes