Christmas Dreams: Four New Love Stories from Christmas Present

Christmas Dreams: Four New Love Stories from Christmas Present

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The joy of Christmas radiates from this collection of contemporary inspirational novellas. Features 'Christmas Baby' by Melanie Panagiotopoulos, 'Searching for the Star' by Mary Hawkins, 'Evergreen' by Rebecca Germany, and 'The Christmas Wreath' by Veda Boyd Jones. Let the season shine in your heart with these four inspiring Christmas stories.
Published September 1st 1997 by Barbour Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Dreams

Elaine
Dec 14, 2009 Elaine marked it as started-reading-but-didn-t-finish
Shelves: christmas, romance
Most romances are so pathetically dramatic; these are no exception. I'm reading them because it's the Christmas season and the title of this book seems to indicate these are about Christmas.

In Evergreen by Rebecca Germany...

I notice in a number of romances that a character is crafted with something in his/her life to tug on the emotions of someone of the opposite sex (and of the reader) such as parents dying. Right off, the reader can pretty much guess that those two emotionally-connected people...more
Danni
I read a book by this publisher a long time ago and I was thrilled to find another one. Such sweet romantic stories with a good message and the love of God in them as well. I am starting to love Christan romances. I guess there is good in everything.
Lizzy
4 books in 1
Boring. Cheesy. Will be giving this away.
The one book "The Christmas Wreath" by Veda Boyd Jones, was more tolerable than the other 3.
Kathy
The stories were interesting. The fourth one, Christmas Baby, was quite similar to another story by that author, rather than unique.
IrenesChristianReviews
Love books about Christmas and this one does not disappoint. Good Christian romance.
Carla Sokotuk
Four great short stories for the holiday season.
Mindy
Mindy added it
Aug 15, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Jun 14, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Marie Buccellato
Marie Buccellato marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Carolyn Allison
Carolyn Allison marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Terri
Terri is currently reading it
Oct 31, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Misty
Misty added it
Aug 28, 2013
Angieleigh
Angieleigh marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
A Nostalgic Noel The Bright Side: A Unique Perspective On Feeling Under The Weather (Daymaker Greeting Books) The Greatest Gift Indulgence: Coffee and Friends My Country 'Tis of Thee