Start by marking “Archangels 101” as Want to Read:
Archangels 101

Archangels 101

4.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  261 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews

Legions of loving and trustworthy archangels watch over us, and you can develop an even closer relationship with them by learning their names and specialties. In this uplifting nondenominational book, Doreen Virtue guides you in connecting with her 15 favorite archangels; and you’ll read true stories from people who received protection, miraculous healings, and amazing gui

Published October 1st 2010 (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Archangels 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Archangels 101

Creative Mind
Sep 27, 2010 Creative Mind rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I have always believed in angels and that they can help us during difficult times. But this book presents a more general picture of the archangels: they are able and willing to help us in every aspect of our lives, however simple and insignificant a matter may seem to us. We just have to open our hearts and accept their love and miracoulous power!

Archangels 101 is suitable for a first contact with the world of angels- the author, using information from several traditions, presents comprehensivel
janicec100
I'm not sure what I think personally about the existence of angels helping us in our day to day activities, but from a psychological standpoint, it's a nice image to think of angels listening to us and helping us. I got this book as an audio book and I would recommend the audio vs a text book, because every chapter offers a prayer to a different angel who focuses on different elements of life. And then every chapter has a sort of meditation with that angel. So, I listened to most of it while fly ...more
Sharon
Nov 27, 2014 Sharon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read to compare and contrast with Billy Grahams book as part of a discussion group about religion/ spirituality/ faith. It pulls from many different faiths and what I find even more interesting is the book of Enoch. Informative primer from someone who took the time to include many belief systems.
Lisa Jason
Oct 28, 2015 Lisa Jason rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This introduction to 15 major archangels is not only calming and soothing but includes historical references and some examples of experiences with these protective Angels.
Kachie Pam-Fom
Sep 11, 2015 Kachie Pam-Fom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A simple, easy to read intro into Archangels and what they do. A very good reference book.
Kathy
Aug 22, 2014 Kathy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
don't quite know what to make of Doreen Virtue
Vicky
Mar 02, 2014 Vicky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Doreen Virtue! This book was a great intro to some of the Archangels, what they do, who they are and how they can help. :-) x
M
Dec 21, 2013 M rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This has been on my 'esoteric' shelf for ages. I've often picked up and put it down - although not so much lately given my 'crisis' of faith and inability to believe in anything anymore. But cynicism isn't really working for me, so I picked the book up again last night to see if it would help me get some peace. It did. I might now be prepared to move past the point of 'this all sounds too good to be true'. If it works, and makes life a little easier, I'm not sure I care anymore.
Seregon O'Dassey
Oct 10, 2013 Seregon O'Dassey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good intro if you're just starting to learn about archangels. It touches on 15 of the more popular archangels, (but does mention some of the others) and mentions not only the Bible, but the Torah, Apocrypha, and other books throughout history. Personally I could have done without the personal testimonials, but that's just me.
Sep 25, 2013 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Absolute brilliant book, each archangel is described in the ways that they can help. The associated crystal and birth sign too. Highly recommended to anyone that wants to know more about the Archangels :)
Angela
One of the better guides on angels I have seen. There is lots of information about the archangels and what they typically stand for. It is quite comprehensive and intriguing.
Andrea Lewis
Jul 22, 2013 Andrea Lewis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doreen really explains the characters and the roles of 17 Archangels in a very simplistic way. Included in the audio are prayers and meditations which are invaluable.
Cindy Saleeby
Jul 13, 2012 Cindy Saleeby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Love this audio book, already using some prayers and seeing them work. Easy to understand and even my pre teen niece and nephew enjoyed listening to it.
Nanci Robertson
This is the second book I've read by Doreen Virtue. It is about all the different Archangels that exist - and apparently there are LOTS of them!
Katie Golby
Not as great as her other works as it was nothing in depth. But still a great overview for those just starting to work with angels
Sonya
Sonya rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Jean
Jean rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Frisko
Frisko marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Sharon Brooks
Sharon Brooks marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Maggie May
Maggie May marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Sarah Liebson
Sarah Liebson marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
K Neal
K Neal added it
Jan 19, 2016
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jan 18, 2016
Darleen
Darleen rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
C.K. Brooke
C.K. Brooke rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
Raven R Thomas
Raven R Thomas rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2016
IXthehermit
IXthehermit rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
  • Final Beginnings
  • Encyclopedia of Angels
  • Angels A to Z
  • Dr. Judith Orloff's Guide to Intuitive Healing: 5 Steps to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Wellness
  • Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Messages: Signs, Visits, and Premonitions from Loved Ones Lost on 9/11
  • Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
  • Dreams Like Mine
  • Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers
  • The Writing Life: Ideas and Inspiration for Anyone Who Wants to Write
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • The Life & Love of Trees
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...