Start by marking “Finder, Volume 03: One Wing in the Viewfinder” as Want to Read:
Finder, Volume 03: One Wing in the Viewfinder

Finder, Volume 03: One Wing in the Viewfinder (Finder #3)

4.43  ·  Rating Details ·  1,425 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
From back cover:

"You're coming with me...even to the depths of hell."

Akihito is finally ready to let down his guard and face his complicated feelings for Asami. But just as the two men surrender to the sweet push-and-pull of unrestrained lust, Akihito falls for a trap set by the ruthless (and gorgeous) Fei Long! One false move may mean lights-out for both Akihito and Asami
Published February 23rd 2011 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Finder, Volume 03, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finder, Volume 03

Feb 13, 2009 Kati rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-bl, 2009, in-german
Akihito becomes the pawn in the game between Asami and Feilong, though it's his own reckless behavior that gets him in the worst trouble yet. I also liked the short and sweet story about Akihito calling Asami over and over and over again on New Year's Eve until Asami snapped and went and picked the drunk Akihito up. The rest of the standalone short stories was quite cute too!
Mar 23, 2012 J'aime rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yaoi, graphic-novel
I fell in love with the Finder series in book one. Asami and Takaba are interesting, multifacted characters, the sex is hot, and with the yakuza angle, there’s always a story to go with the romance. The first two books really stood alone. In this book, Yamane goes to a new level and introduces a gripping story arc that will span multiple book and force the evolution of their relationship. The Arc of Truth.

The story opens when Fei Long kidnaps some of Takaba’s friends to force him to hand over th
Ashley Chen
Nov 20, 2013 Ashley Chen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is very hard to follow up with an emotional, detailed volume 2 so I understand why I didn't like this volume as much.

There was a lot of Asami, Feilong conflict and it became kind of boring. The plot was a bit slow and cliche. And Akihito is getting a bit on my nerve, constantly fainting when things get serious. >________> Eh....can you not?

It was still kind of cute between Asami and Akihito but seriously, after volume 2, I kind of ship Feilong and Asami. :3

Even though I didn't give this
Jul 10, 2014 Séverine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Feilong is baaack! Je l'avais bien dit dans mon dernier avis, ce long passage sur le passé commun d'Asami et de Feilong ne pouvait présagé qu'une seule chose: son retour. Et il est pas très content de s'être fait piqué les informations dans le premier tome, donc il a envie que tout le monde sache qu'il : 1.est en colère 2.veut se faire Takaba pour embêter Asami 3.veut tuer des gens 4.veut récupérer les infos qui ne lui appartiennent pas comporter comme une fille, dixit Asami.

Moi qui déplora
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το vol. 3, αποτελούμενο από 5 βασικά κεφάλαια και 1 extra, επαναφέρει την ιστορία στη βεντέτα των Asami και Fei Long, με τον δεύτερο να προσεγγίζει τον Akihito, θέλοντας να τον χρησιμοποιήσει για να πετύχει τους σκοπούς του. Επιθυμώντας να πάρει υπό την κατοχή του τον δίσκο δεδομένων που ο Akihito παρέδωσε στον Asami, απαγάγει τους καλύτερούς του φίλους, έτσι ώστε να μπορέσει να τον εκβιάσει και εκείνος με την σειρά του, να είναι αδύνατον να αρνηθεί. Όταν θα πάει να βρει τον Asami, ζητώντας του ...more
Oct 04, 2011 Kassa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finder #3 ranks up there with the entire Finder series. One Wing in the Finder picks up with Akihito mixed up between Asami and Fei Long. We got a glimpse of Asami and Fei Long’s history in the second book but that’s put on hold here as we see Akihito getting himself in trouble with both gang lords. On the one hand the sex is pretty entertaining and the characters are wonderful but there’s definitely a suspension of disbelief needed as Akihito acts pretty stupid for most of the story. I can’t sa ...more
Nyie Rombeng
semakin jauh takaba terjebak dlm dunia mafia krna ulahnya memotret asami sang mafia druglord,semakin sulit pla dia lepas dri pesona"dark side"asami yg lambatlaun pun takaba tdk bsa lepas dri kehadirannya bahkan mngkn takaba merasa cocok dgn asami dlm hal"sex-plotion & sex-ploration",yap!it's absolutely true,dsinilah harga mati crita manga ni.mrs.yamane mengajak kita mendalami sisi emosional 2 tokoh sentral ni,seolah kta terbawa dlm hubungan rumit keduanya.apalagi tokoh takaba selalu bergantu ...more
Tully Vincent
Oct 10, 2014 Tully Vincent rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Ayano Yamane's art. . . always beautiful. HOWEVER, I have to say that after Volume 2, I totally ship Asami x Fei Long. Loved that storyline with them. *sigh* So then, yeah, this volume was not as highly rated for me. . . but ok, I will carry on with the story anyway as I love the art and the hot sex and just seeing Fei Long in all his androgynous glory.
Mar 30, 2012 Marsha rated it really liked it
New players enter the field, making the drama ever more complicated. The tension thickens among the trio of men: the vindictive Fei Long, high-strung Akihito and coolly appraising Asami. Now, however, it seems that Akihito’s confusion about his feelings may be lifting, given the story an unexpected turn of events.

The author/illustrator has skillfully woven a heart-pounding tale of rape, kidnapping, murder, treachery, deceit, double crossing, revenge and passion. It’s wicked stuff and not for th
This series seems to be getting better as the story progresses. However, I don't think this volume was as interesting as the previous one. Despite this, it's Still very smutty!
Cerdito Mtz
Sep 13, 2014 Cerdito Mtz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Love Asami n.n
Saura Underscore
Feb 02, 2014 Saura Underscore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yaoi-manga
That's all I can say ;)
This one was okay. Not as good as the second volume, but better than the first. I still like the rivalry between Fei Long and Asami. It's too bad the rest of the volumes haven't been translated to English yet, cause I'd want to know what happens with them. Ah, well. On to other manga.
Feb 20, 2012 SaturNalia rated it really liked it
Asami, so reserved and unfeeling, attrected to Akihito, who is energetic and expressive. My favorite type of paring, because it's always fun to see the cold ones melt. Lots of action in this one and a little funny story about New Years drunken confession.
Anwen Ross
Jan 01, 2012 Anwen Ross rated it really liked it
Shelves: yaoi
A great third volume in the series. The drawing is amazing and the situations are hot! There's more of Fei Long and less of Asami in this volume, which is not totally what I would pick, and that's the only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars.
Jun 09, 2013 Anne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wouldn't say they actually developed their relationship or anything. But they seem to be making progress towards the inevitable unhappy ending (I don't see how it could be anything but that).
Dec 27, 2011 Kris rated it liked it
A 2-3 read for me. Go figure. This story arc just seems to be moving really slowly for me. I'll stick it out another volume and see where I go from there.
May 08, 2011 Jo rated it it was amazing
It's the start of the Hong Kong arc- once all 5 vols are out, I'm going to need to re-read in one session. Oh Fei Long, you're such a hot mess.
Jan 20, 2015 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jun 24, 2011 scarlettraces rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loaners, manga-manhwa
ah, Viewfinder and your non-con. i totally blame japan for the drop in my moral standards.
Jun 13, 2009 Luciology rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am addicted to this series. Outstanding manga.
Dec 21, 2011 Nandini rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
they are the best couple!
Feb 09, 2016 Kelly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-reads
Jan 29, 2012 qx rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: have
Safiya Alamir
Safiya Alamir marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2016
Mai rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2016
  • Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 3 (Totally Captivated #3)
  • Embracing Love, Vol. 3
  • Black Sun, Volume 1
  • The Tyrant Falls In Love, Volume 3
  • Love Pistols, Volume 4
  • Love Mode, Vol. 6
  • Junjo Romantica, Volume 11
Japan's most popular BL manga artist. Since the moment of her debut, she has fascinated fans with her beautiful characters and dramatic stories, making history in the BL world with her sales numbers. Even now, she continues to always re-set those records.

Yamane Ayano (やまね あやの)
More about Ayano Yamane...

Finder (8 books)