Start by marking “The Writer's Brainstorming Kit: Thinking in New Directions” as Want to Read:
The Writer's Brainstorming Kit: Thinking in New Directions

The Writer's Brainstorming Kit: Thinking in New Directions

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A recurring refrain in the writing business is that editors want fresh material something different they have not seen before. That's what The Writer's Brainstorming Kit is all about giving you the tools to jump the ruts and take flight in new, unexpected directions. Use the 50 cards and concepts in this book to:

•Break out of your conventional mode of linear thinking
•Creat

Hardcover
Published January 2001 by Gryphon Books for Writers

To ask other readers questions about The Writer's Brainstorming Kit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Writer's Brainstorming Kit

Rafael Ontivero
Dec 05, 2016 Rafael Ontivero rated it did not like it
¡El libro que más rápido he leído en toda mi vida! Diez minutos, y eso que tiene unas 140 páginas impresas.

Podríamos ponerle el subtítulo de "Aunque la mona se vista de seda... mona se queda". Lo digo porque por mucho método que uses, como seas un mal escritor, ni el Tato te salva de la medianía.

El libro explica un método para generar argumentos y trabajar con personajes basado en una baraja de cartas normales y corrientes. Las primeras veinte páginas incluyen varios ejemplos. Las demás, la corr
Sheila
Oct 26, 2014 Sheila rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic book that has helped me so much is getting my story outlined. It takes your ideas and steers them in directions you'd have never thought of on your own. This book is hard to find, but if you can secure a copy you'll never let it out of hands...ever!
Sharon Mignerey
Sharon Mignerey rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2011
Jonas
Jonas rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2016
Jodi Anderson
Jodi Anderson rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2012
Beth
Beth added it
Oct 05, 2010
Pepa
Pepa marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Tmonique Stephens
Tmonique Stephens marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
TKay
TKay marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Eric Bowers
Eric Bowers marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Juan Eduardo Castellon
Juan Eduardo Castellon is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2016
James Shrimpton
James Shrimpton marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2016
Writers Block ?? 1 4 Oct 15, 2012 05:29PM
I've been a reader all my life, starting out with fairy tales and graduating to reading everything in the house when I grew older, including my parents' romances, mysteries, science fiction, fantasy, and action/adventure.

If a writer can combine romance and humor with a fantasy, science fiction, or paranormal element, I'm hooked. Add action/adventure, and it's even better!

Since I couldn't find quit

More about Pam McCutcheon...