Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters: A Devotional Study on Genuine Faith from the Sermon on the Mount

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Enjoy the expanded and updated editions of the best-selling "Lord" Bible Study Series from Kay Arthur.The "Lord" study series is an insightful, warm-hearted Bible study series designed to meet readers where they are--and help them discover God's answers to their deepest needs.

Does It Sometimes Feel Impossible to Measure Up to God's Standards?

On a hillside overlooking the S...more
Published November 21st 2000 by WaterBrook Press (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters

Melanie
Love her studies. Love the inductive method and how she breaks down the meaning and relates to us in a real and honest way. It's a lot of work since I've been out of it for awhile. I did this study, taught this study, if I can even believe that....years ago. It is amazing how our experiences bring things to light and change with the seasoned, hurtful, triumphant and sins covered by grace life that we lead. I'm digging through it.
Serri
Another great Kay Arthur study with a focus on Jesus' sermon on the mount. Good to do on your own or in a study. Just the right amount of homework but is high-impact.
Regina
This Bible Study book satisfied my craving for getting deeper into the word when light devotional fare just wasn't doing the trick. I'm a huge Kay Arthur fan.
Anita
May 16, 2008 Anita rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in the Sermon on the Mount
Another nice look at the Sermon on the Mount. Arthur is easy to read and the questions prompt you to interact with Scripture.
Katie
Aug 11, 2011 Katie added it
Very good, challenging book on the Sermon on the Mount. It was a great book study.
T
Wonderful Book. Very useful
Jenn
Jenn added it
Jul 24, 2014
Lora
Lora marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Lizzy Kim
Lizzy Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Gabby
Gabby marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Kishia
Kishia marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Halona Luna
Halona Luna marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Feb 04, 2014
Peggy Spencer
Peggy Spencer marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2013
Zoe
Zoe added it
Oct 16, 2013
Myra
Myra marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Kay Arthur (born November 11, 1933 in Jackson, Michigan) is an international Bible teacher, four-time ECPA Christian Book Award winning author, and co-CEO of Precept Ministries International. Kay has systematized studying the Bible, developing a set of steps to follow so as to "mine" the details of the given book under study. Being systematized, it is accessible to lay persons, rather than scholar...more
More about Kay Arthur...
Lord, I Want to Know You: A Devotional Study on the Names of God How to Study Your Bible Israel, My Beloved Lord, Teach Me to Pray in 28 Days As Silver Refined: Answers to Life's Disappointments