Start by marking “Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters: A Devotional Study on Genuine Faith from the Sermon on the Mount” as Want to Read:

Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters: A Devotional Study on Genuine Faith from the Sermon on the Mount (Devotional Study )

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Enjoy the expanded and updated editions of the best-selling "Lord" Bible Study Series from Kay Arthur.The "Lord" study series is an insightful, warm-hearted Bible study series designed to meet readers where they are--and help them discover God's answers to their deepest needs.

Does It Sometimes Feel Impossible to Measure Up to God's Standards?

On a hillside overlooking the S
Published November 21st 2000 by WaterBrook Press (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord, I'm Torn Between Two Masters

Melanie
Love her studies. Love the inductive method and how she breaks down the meaning and relates to us in a real and honest way. It's a lot of work since I've been out of it for awhile. I did this study, taught this study, if I can even believe that....years ago. It is amazing how our experiences bring things to light and change with the seasoned, hurtful, triumphant and sins covered by grace life that we lead. I'm digging through it.
Serri
Another great Kay Arthur study with a focus on Jesus' sermon on the mount. Good to do on your own or in a study. Just the right amount of homework but is high-impact.
Regina
This Bible Study book satisfied my craving for getting deeper into the word when light devotional fare just wasn't doing the trick. I'm a huge Kay Arthur fan.
Anita
May 16, 2008 Anita rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in the Sermon on the Mount
Another nice look at the Sermon on the Mount. Arthur is easy to read and the questions prompt you to interact with Scripture.
Katie
Aug 11, 2011 Katie added it
Very good, challenging book on the Sermon on the Mount. It was a great book study.
T
Wonderful Book. Very useful
Cheri Chavers
Cheri Chavers is currently reading it
Jun 22, 2015
Randie Khalaf
Randie Khalaf marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Rachael Teel
Rachael Teel marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Kariann Lamon
Kariann Lamon marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Emily
Emily added it
Mar 07, 2015
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Miranda Koehn
Miranda Koehn marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
VICKIE T REED
VICKIE T REED is currently reading it
Jan 19, 2015
Phyllis Brown
Phyllis Brown is currently reading it
Jan 16, 2015
Laurie Armstrong
Laurie Armstrong marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Kayla Woodhouse
Kayla Woodhouse marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Jenn
Jenn added it
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Kay Arthur (born November 11, 1933 in Jackson, Michigan) is an international Bible teacher, four-time ECPA Christian Book Award winning author, and co-CEO of Precept Ministries International. Kay has systematized studying the Bible, developing a set of steps to follow so as to "mine" the details of the given book under study. Being systematized, it is accessible to lay persons, rather than scholar ...more
More about Kay Arthur...

Devotional Study (8 books)
  • Lord, I Want to Know You: A Devotional Study on the Names of God
  • Lord, Is It Warfare? Teach Me to Stand: A Devotional Study on Spiritual Victory
  • Lord, Heal My Hurts: A Devotional Study on God's Care and Deliverance
  • Lord, Only You Can Change Me: A Devotional Study on Growing in Character from the Beatitudes
  • Lord, I Need Grace to Make It Today: A Devotional Study on God's Power for Daily Living
  • Lord, Where Are You When Bad Things Happen?: A Devotional Study on Living by Faith
  • Lord, Give Me a Heart for You: A Devotional Study on Having a Passion for God
Lord, I Want to Know You: A Devotional Study on the Names of God How to Study Your Bible Israel, My Beloved Lord, Teach Me to Pray in 28 Days As Silver Refined: Answers to Life's Disappointments