Start by marking “The Small Print” as Want to Read:
The Small Print

The Small Print

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  142 ratings  ·  14 reviews
I'm in trouble.

Matty suddenly finds herself back in her childhood home, naked and alone, with no clue how she came to be there. When her greedy uncle sells Milford Hall from under her, Matty hides in the attic.

The woman is trouble.

Vampire historian Turner has long had his eye on Milford Hall, and there is no price he won't pay to own it. He doesn't expect to find an aggrav
Published October 1st 2010 by Ellora's Cave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Small Print, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Small Print

Shelley
Firstly I love Barbara Elsborg's books anyway. So when I saw this was a paranormal i sat up and went gimmie gimmie gimmie. I love brooding vamps and sexy werewolves, and boy oh boy did she deliver.
Yikes!! Sexy, steamy,and just plain hot!

I hate doing a whole synopsis so I'm not going to. I am crap at them anyway and you would just be bored! So I can only recommend this one. Just be cautioned that it is seriously steamy with lots of m/m action and m/f/m action!
There where times that I was serious
Spuffed
This is my second book by this author and man, I was not disappointed! If you like MMF erotica and paranormal with a heavy plot, you won't go wrong here. Not only is this a 5 star read for being an erotica book, but the plot and characters were done extremely well.

Quick Rundown: Something's up with our Chick whose family home/compound is being sold with the small print included and overlooked that she's to be allowed to live in the attic for the rest of her life. WTF? There's a reason for this a
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
I truly am a Barbara Elsborg fan and I mean big time. I absolutely love her writing style, it's so easy to digest, no great big chapters winding on about inconsequential pleasantries, it's just full on action and no waffle whatsoever. Now I have to say I am not a menage a trois reader but boy is this book HOT HOT HOT!!! It's high setting sauna material, yep it's so steamy and yet the underlying story is just downright cool too and you can't help but be drawn into Matty's world and enjoy it. This ...more
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♥♥♥

One of the book that we remember years and years later.

Lots of humor in it and sweet heroine with hot males

a MUST read menage :)
Gayle Fiquette
The book started slow but did get hotter later.
Holly
I really enjoyed this book, stayed up all night reading it. Barbara's writing really seems to suck me in. As much as conflict is needed, Im glad that there wasn't so much of the stereotypical miscommunication amongst the 3 main characters, secrets of course but not a bunch of avoidable miscommunication and issues. There was a lot of really hot sex scenes, and I loved that the main female character seems like she would be so innocent but she proves otherwise. I dont think its in the cards but I c ...more
Minerva
Hot hot hot!!! I loved the story line.
Jen
Not my favorite Barbara Elsborg story, but a good one. I read it on my Kindle and forgot it was an Ellora's Cave publication, so I was annoyed by the number of sex scenes. There are many, many sex scenes in every combination of m/m, m/f, and m/f/m between the hero, the other hero and the heroine. While heavy on the sex, the book is light on plot and character development, which is a shame because what was there was fantastic and made me want more of it.

As always, I'll be looking for the next BE
Melissa
I have read several books by Barbra Elsborg and I really love her! This book was ok but I couldn't get attached to the characters which is unusual for me when reading her books. I didn't feel like there was any depth to the story of each individual or a history shared that really made me grab on to them. The story line was ok but the writing in this would make me feel it was one of her earlier books.
LMM
Well for the 1st time Elsborg really didn't rope me in. I didn't really see what the men saw in the MC. She was insecure & a bit hysterical. Also kind of dumbed down too. So b'c of this, I could really care less about what happened & the sex scenes didn't do anything for me. They just became superfluous by the end.
Arlene Webb
One of the most imaginative plots I've ever read and how can you not love a story that has such powerful characters like Turner? An arrogant vamp who gets lost, can't tell right from left, and gives his heart so completely. This is top of my list for a re-read.
Suburbancowgirl
Not my favorite Elsborg book. The story was too jumbled and complex. There were way too many elements and different things going on that the story was not streamlined or easy to read. Always love Elsborg's characters and great sex though!
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Tammy Wooding
Tammy Wooding marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
appleee
appleee marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Satyr's Myst (Satyr's Myst, #3)
  • Perfect Formation
  • The Bridal Hunt
  • Olivia
  • The First Time is the Sweetest
  • Kniam (Terraneu, #1)
  • Phantoms' Pleasure (Circle of Three, #3)
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • Deadly Crimson (Spark of Magic, #3)
  • Fierce Radiance (Space Confederation #1)
  • Surrender
  • Jackson's Rise (Wolf’s Heritage, #4)
  • Belle Starr
  • Shalia's Diary: Book 2 (Clans of Kalquor, #3.6)
  • Guilty as Sin (Phoenix Rising, #4)
  • The Queen's Consorts
  • Operation Hydra (Ontarian Chronicles, # 2)
  • Reawakening (Forever Dead, #1)
Barbara Elsborg lives in West Yorkshire in the north of England. She always wanted to be a spy, but having confessed to everyone without them even resorting to torture, she decided it was not for her. Vulcanology scorched her feet. A morbid fear of sharks put paid to marine biology. So instead, she spent several years successfully selling cyanide.

After dragging up two rotten, ungrateful children a
More about Barbara Elsborg...
Strangers An Ordinary Girl With or Without Him Anna in the Middle Susie's Choice

“You know why doctors slap babies on the bottom when they're born? So the dicks fall off the smart ones."
He laughed. "You know why women don't have dicks? So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink.”
6 likes
“You have some lovely books," she said. "I like the one with the pictures of polar bears."
"The books with words too tricky?"
She released a strangled laugh.
"Would you care to explain the system?" Turner stared at the shelves.
Matty moved in front of him and pointed. "They're sorted by color."
"Ah." Dear God.
"And by size."
"Mmm." Turner felt his mouth start to twitch. "It didn't occur to you to shelve them alphabetically by author name or even title?"
"Well, yes, but no."
"The thing is, you have so many. I organized one boxful only to find the next box wrecked what I'd done so I thought they'd look nicer if all the same color spines sat together. I tried to follow the colors of the spectrum. Look, the books go up and down in waves."
He'd noticed. It made him feel seasick.”
3 likes