Start by marking “Not Just the Nanny” as Want to Read:
Not Just the Nanny

Not Just the Nanny

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  10 reviews

She'd been nanny to his children forever--and she'd been in love with him for almost as long. But Kayla James had always managed to keep her relationship with Mick Hanson strictly professional. And now that his kids were older, she had a choice--stay, and fess up...or get out of the line of fire.
Firefighter Mick Hanson had enough responsibility. A working single dad, he d
Published October 1st 2010 by Silhouette Desire

To ask other readers questions about Not Just the Nanny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Just the Nanny

Rflutist
Andrea Guy
This was the perfect book to help me chill out from a pile of review books. It was short, it was cute and it was a fun read.

The book read like a Hallmark Movie. A nanny, a widower, two kids and a cat. Sure a lot of it is predictable, but that doesn't matter. Christie wrote the characters well and since this book is from the Special Edition series, that means the focus is on family and not hot and heavy sex.

In this book the stars really are the children, Jane and Leo. They are typical kids and Ch
Gail
I liked this book. It's a nice story with a nanny who's just finished her college degree and having to face the fact that she's fallen for her employer--a widowed dad--and his kids, and her firefighter boss who's suddenly realized that his nanny is not "just a cute kid," but a 28-year-old woman. Except that he doesn't want anything to change--and has to grasp the fact that everything changes, all the time. A nice, sweet read for those moments when that's what you want to read.
Lady Aeval
Classic story but lots of fun to read. Single dad, the nanny who takes care of them all but breaks the #1 nanny rule and falls in love with Daddy. She decides to move on and Daddy realizes that life without the nanny will break all the hearts in the house...maybe even his. Very sweet and cute story! I love light romances and this was definitely one of them.
Mombo
I liked the story but couldn't get over the feeling that I was reading about Stacey in The Babysitter's Club books in an adult situation. The love scenes were hot almost too Blaze if you know what I mean.
marieno
It's 216 pages that you read fast. It's well written and the characters are endearing. Mostly it's an ode to everyone who cares for kids that are not their own.
Donna
This was just too formulated to be interesting. The plot progressed exactly as I would have figured from the title.
Tia
Pretty much the same as the other nanny novels but the hero was completely clueless until the last second.
Carrie
I enjoyed the book, but not enough to place it on my keeper shelf.
PWRL
Sep 28, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
SM
Synobia
Synobia marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Pam Luteran-Isbell
Pam Luteran-Isbell marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
DarkFaerie
DarkFaerie marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Chrissy Cheri
Chrissy Cheri marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Amy Shaver
Amy Shaver marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Sassy
Sassy marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Crush on You (Three Kisses, #1) Then He Kissed Me (Three Kisses, #2) How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Malibu and Ewe #1) Can't Hurry Love (Three Kisses, #3) Beach House No. 9 (Beach House No. 9, #1)