Start by marking “Rocky Mountain Redemption (Rocky Mountain, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rocky Mountain Redemption (Rocky Mountain, #2)

Rocky Mountain Redemption (Rocky Mountain #2)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  56 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Dr. Ben Drake has always held a special place in his heart for strays. The ultimate test of his compassion comes when the fragile beauty at his door is revealed to be his brother's widow. Desperate for shelter and the truth, Callie comes to Colorado with questions that threaten to expose the Drakes' darkest family secrets. Just one look into Callie's glorious blue eyes bri ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Steeple Hill (first published January 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Redemption

Judy
Mar 20, 2011 Judy rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the series.

Callie Drake has been abused by her husband Max Drake for 7 years. At his death 6 months ago he shocked her by telling her to seek out his brother Ben. He had always said his brothers stole from him and mistreated him.

Dr Ben Drake had chose to be a bachelor. He had his 4 younger siblings that he helped raise and at 29 he was content staying busy with being a Doctor to those needing him. He felt he failed at helping his brother Joseph regain his eyesight, he co
J.
Jan 31, 2011 J. rated it it was amazing

Too good to be true heroes can be just that, too good to be true. But if an author hides within them a great fatal flaw, the one thing that makes them human, and creates a worthy heroine to uncover that flaw, the results are very satisfying. I found myself feeling very satisfied as I read Rocky Mountain Redemption, the second in Pamela Nissen’s historical series about a family of brothers who struggle with obstacles in life and love.

Dr. Ben Drake cares for everyone, from abandoned pets to neglec
Lila
Jul 07, 2014 Lila rated it it was amazing
Pamela Nissen attended the same church we did. She's a new and really good author. I can't wait for her next book. It would be fun to reread these books this year.
Miss Pippi the Librarian
Dec 04, 2011 Miss Pippi the Librarian rated it really liked it
Shelves: faith-fiction
Rocky Mountain Redemption follows Rocky Mountain Match. The Drake family returns with the tale of the eldest son - Dr. Ben Drake. He's struggling with his choice of profession when his brother's widow appears at his door.

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. ~ Romans 8:28

Time Period: Western, 1800's
Location: Boulder, Colorado, USA
MariaFernanda
Oct 19, 2011 MariaFernanda rated it it was amazing
This book was just incredible! I loved it! The characters developed, there were twists, and it was full of all sorts of emotions! I loved it more than the first one, Rocky Mountain Match, and can't wait to read Rocky Mountain Proposal whenever I get my hands on it! Perhaps what I loved most was the value the author placed on family and what love really is.
Loved it!
Val
Dec 17, 2015 Val rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The people had flaws just like real everyday people and that is something you don't see in books very often. I've read the 1st book in the series and this one and I'm starting the 3rd tomorrow, if it is anything like the first two I'll be hooked for sure. Can't wait to see what else she has written.
Iris Campos
May 02, 2013 Iris Campos rated it really liked it
Like it because it was not "steamy and sexy" and it had morals. The heroin annoyed me though - she just didn't want to be loved.
Shawn
Oct 09, 2013 Shawn rated it liked it
Enjoyed following along with this family and learning more about the brothers lives.
Nina
Jul 16, 2011 Nina rated it really liked it
I dont normally read this type book, but glad I did, it's really good, fast read.
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Kayla
Kayla rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Diana Bicknell
Diana Bicknell marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Cyndi
Cyndi rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 27, 2015
Hillary
Hillary rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Janice
Janice rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2015
Shari Davis
Shari Davis rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Amami
Amami marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Wenona
Wenona marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Lisa Van allen
Lisa Van allen rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2015
Lena
Lena added it
May 30, 2015
Michele Benchouk
Michele Benchouk rated it really liked it
May 20, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2015
Linda Kennedy
Linda Kennedy rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Apr 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Rocky Mountain (4 books)
  • Rocky Mountain Match (Rocky Mountain, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Proposal (Rocky Mountain, #3)
  • Rocky Mountain Homecoming (Rocky Mountain, #4)