Start by marking “Indiana Cousins Trilogy (Indiana Cousins, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Indiana Cousins Trilogy (Indiana Cousins, #1-3)

Indiana Cousins Trilogy (Indiana Cousins #1-3)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Enjoy the pleasure of owning the complete Indiana Cousins trilogy all under one cover. Follow four young Amish women who are forever changed after a traffic accident takes their friends and leave them scarred. Loraine’s fiancé is severely injured and breaks their engagement. Katie’s boyfriend is killed, and she sinks into depression. Jolene loses her hearing. Ella tries to ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Barbour Books

To ask other readers questions about Indiana Cousins Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indiana Cousins Trilogy

Janice Aitkens
I have read this before in book form

This is a good trilogy about how each cousin deals with a accident that they are in

one her beau is killed, another lose her hearing, another her beau lose a leg & the last her brother is also killed & she tries to help them all

I did find that Ella the one who lose her brother, she comes across as wanting her way & butts her nose in her cousins life & they should do what she says

In all of the stories the part i did feel that nearly all the wome
H.S.
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Jenny Carr
A nice page turner for bedtime. I notice she deals with the destructive sin of gossip, and how damaging it can be in people's lives. Also disabilities, and being able to overcome by God's strength. I enjoyed this, and it made me pause for thought more than a few times.
Judy Fritz
This is an excellent book!!! I'm just about done with Book #1 and can't wait to start Book #2. Great clean Amish reading!

I have since finished Book #2 and Book #3. Great trilogy. I would recommend this book to anyone!!!
L
This was a great way to follow the Indiana Amish families in one volume, rather than try to track down the individual books.
Kerri
The book started off sad......and had several sad moments throughout the book, but it was still a very good book! :)

Jenny
My friend gave me this book for my birthday and I absolutely love it. Especially the last book. It's so romantic.
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Linda Kordes
Linda Kordes is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2015
Alecia
Alecia marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Glc20
Glc20 marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Gladys Belcher
Gladys Belcher marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Deborah Emmons
Deborah Emmons marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
theresa
theresa marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Angela
Angela added it
Jan 06, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Rebecca's Rose (Forever After in Apple Lake #2)
  • Healing Hearts: Healing Hearts / A Change of Heart / A Choice to Forgive
  • Promised To Another (Amish of Seymour County, #3)
  • Living in Harmony (The New Beginnings, #1)
  • A Hope for Hannah (Hannah's Heart, #2)
  • Johanna's Bridegroom (Hannah's Daughters, #6)
  • Beginnings (Amish Knitting Circle, #1)
  • A Hand to Hold (Hearts of Middlefield, #3)
  • The Heart's Journey (Stitches in Time #2)
  • A Season of Love (Kauffman Amish Bakery #5)
  • Saving Gideon (Clover Ridge, #1)
  • Brush of Angel's Wings (Heaven On Earth #2)
  • The Amish Seamstress (Women of Lancaster County #4)
  • The Memory Jar (Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors, #1)
  • Blessings (Sommerfield Trilogy, #3)
A nationally recognized authority on the Amish community, Wanda E. Brunstetter has sold more than seven million copies of her fiction and nonfiction books. Wanda enjoys an uncommon kinship with the Amish and continues to visit their communities throughout the country. Her books have won numerous awards and topped several bestselling charts.
More about Wanda E. Brunstetter...

Indiana Cousins (3 books)
  • A Cousin's Promise (Indiana Cousins, #1)
  • A Cousin's Prayer (Indiana Cousins, #2)
  • A Cousin's Challenge (Indiana Cousins, #3)
The Bishop's Daughter (Daughter of Lancaster County, #3) The Storekeeper's Daughter (Daughters of Lancaster County, #1) The Quilter's Daughter (Daughters of Lancaster County, #2) A Cousin's Promise (Indiana Cousins, #1) A Sister's Secret (Sisters of Holmes County, #1)