Start by marking “Twisted Justice” as Want to Read:
Twisted Justice

Twisted Justice

A marijuana smuggling operation that went awry. Four innocent people were murdered. A man convicted of the murders was 150 miles away from the crime. One of Florida's most egregious cases of injustice, 'innocent until proven guilty', a myth.
Published October 1st 2004 by Booklocker.com

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Justice

Denise
May 18, 2012 Denise rated it liked it
I wanted to read this book because it tells the story of a smuggling case that took place in an area of Florida that I am familiar with. The book made me a bit sad because it is a cautionary tale of how the innocent can be found guilty, the guilty can make a deal and walk away and how the government agencies involved can work against justice being served. This book is written from the perspective of the jury trials, how they were put together and how the justice system worked in this case. The ...more
Susanelaine
Sep 24, 2012 Susanelaine rated it it was amazing
An eye-opener....if all the information stated by the author is accurate then I'm flabbergasted! He seems to have research to support his information with great documentation of that research.
I think all in North Florida and the Panhandle should read this, not only for information on judicial system but the telling of a horrific incident which occured in the backyard of those living in North Florida and the Panhandle. This non-fiction novel should be required reading for those living in the reg
Cottero
Jun 09, 2012 Cottero rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I enjoyed this book very much primarily because I am so familiar with the region that it all took place in. Most of the story is told from the perspective of the two Tallahassee newspaper reporters..I was very surprised that, unless I missed it, there was no credit or summary of their whereabouts in the acknowledgement section of the book.
Lisa Zavala
Lisa Zavala rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2011
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2011
Pukka13
Pukka13 marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2012
Judy Roberts
Judy Roberts marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Donald Lauderdsle
Donald Lauderdsle marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014