Start by marking “Brandon's Story (Control Freak, #1)” as Want to Read:
Brandon's Story (Control Freak, #1)

Brandon's Story (Control Freak #1)

2.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  137 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews

Short Story: 3260 words
Includes an excerpt of Shadow Cat
Published September 25th 2010

To ask other readers questions about Brandon's Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brandon's Story

Reena Jacobs
Oct 02, 2010 Reena Jacobs rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Anyone who's looking to devour a quick and steamy erotic read.
I wrote it. I read it. Of course I loved it! That's not too bias, is it? :)
K.R.Caldwell
This is my first book by this author and I must say it was very well written. I loved the fact that it was written from the male perspective. You don't fine too many erotica novels written from the guy's point of view. Not to mention he had really witty one-liners that kept the book intresting. I will definitely look for more stuff from Ms.Jacobs.
TheFountainPenDiva
The overall story was about eleven pages long and it was free so as the old saying goes you get what you pay for; although I've come across some free books that were actually quite good and which made me want to purchase more from the author.

Sadly, this wasn't one of those times.

I'm all about characters whether they are heroes or villians. I just didn't care about Regina or Brandon for the simple fact that the story wasn't fleshed out enough to get an idea of who they were. There's a part two fr
Cynthia
Dec 21, 2010 Cynthia rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Erotic readers
Recommended to Cynthia by: Laurie Garrison
Reviewed at Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Regina plays the sex card with Brandon, withholding any and all until he surrenders to her desires. She wants something more than vanilla sex in the bedroom. Whereas, Brandon doesn’t know if he can perform up to her expectations, nor does know if he wants to. Finally, after several days of enduring Regina’s relentless prick-teasing, Brandon takes the upper hand.

Yes, this is a short story all right, 10 pages. This is written from Brandon’s POV, which I enjo
Jody
Oct 29, 2011 Jody rated it did not like it
The Control Freak series by Regina Jacobs is based on an intriguing premise....that of a segment of a married couple's life told from each individual's perspective. Because of this unique premise, it makes more of an impact to read them together, but they can definitely be read on their own though.

First up is Brandon's Story written from the male perspective and is the weaker of these two stories in my opinion. Brandon comes off as unlikable and a bit infantile in his actions. He complains quite
Literary Jewels
Aug 17, 2011 Literary Jewels rated it it was amazing
Control Freak: Brandon's Story by Reena Jacobs is a erotic short story. It tells the story of married couple Brandon and Regina. They are a happily married couple of two children and life is good for them except for one slight problem, Regina is a control freak but only in the bedroom.

She is constantly thinking of ways for Brandon to be more sexually aggressive, but Brandon doesn't want to feel like he has to take it in order to receive a climax so he thinks of alternative routes for satisfactio
BecksBookPicks
Dec 27, 2010 BecksBookPicks rated it really liked it
Quick, to the point, and a fun read. This story was in Brandon's point of view. He is like any other guy, will take sex when he can, however Regina his wife loves it and always wants it. She has a demand from Brandon and has decided to with hold sex until he does this for her. Its a story where we see how long until Brandon gives into her wants that he isn't quite sure he is into. As I stated above, this book is about a 10-15 minute read. Its very short. I look forward to the second book in thi ...more
Jo Notary
Feb 15, 2016 Jo Notary marked it as to-read
23pgs, romantica, Brandon is an overworked husband with a wife who wants a little too much. Sex, that is. When his wife starts throwing him hints about bondage and masochism, he's sure she's flipped. In the end, Brandon must decide which lines he's willing to cross for the women he loves.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
May 18, 2011 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it it was ok
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: KS group
Shelves: bdsm, z-nlg, free-read
This is a quick read about a bratty wife needs a good spanking. I felt badly for the husband. He's a sweet vanilla guy who just needs a little loving. She's a sexual blackmail...or basically like the wives I hear about. She holds out on sex until she gets her husband to do what she wants. I say he follows up with a good caning to her ass after he reams it with his cock.
raeneysa
Jun 23, 2011 raeneysa rated it it was ok
Lindsay
Jan 14, 2011 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet--er, make that sexy! A bit of role reversal in this story about a not-so-dominate husband learning to find happiness (or at least a night of passion!) with his dominate wife. I will be checking out the author's novel. :)
Christine
Jul 28, 2011 Christine rated it liked it
3.5 Short, but sexy story. I liked the male point of view. Wish it would have been longer. I think this could have gotten a lot more interesting with a few more pages...hehehe. Would love to read more about Brandon. ;)
Sonya v.e.
Jun 14, 2011 Sonya v.e. rated it did not like it
not really impressed by the content of the story. very graphic in voice. if there was other stuff going on in the story, then it would have been ok. Bedroom scene. free kindle.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
May 20, 2011 Jessica `~Blahyze~` rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Not a bad steamy short little read. It's a different dynamtic which is nice for a change, the wife always wanting some but the husband not feeling the urge.
Joy
Nov 17, 2011 Joy rated it it was ok
Shelves: well-now
This is a short short story, but it's full of...well now. I don't know if it should be any longer since the title really is speaking for itself.
Elizabeth Kolodziej
Nov 18, 2011 Elizabeth Kolodziej rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a cute little story. :) I found it funny and the descriptions were very well done.
Laura's Book Addiction
Aug 02, 2011 Laura's Book Addiction rated it did not like it
Thank goodness this was free on amazon.co.uk because I would have been upset if I had paid for it.
Miss Asima
Jun 17, 2011 Miss Asima rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Erotica Lovers
Well written, quick, and steamy. :) Entirely worth the 15 minutes it took to read.
Sharon
Nov 17, 2012 Sharon rated it really liked it
Regina's a true freak...I thought it was too short. I really liked Brandon.
Jaime
Jul 28, 2011 Jaime rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011
It was a fly by smutting.

So quick, it started and ened all at once.
DGS
Dec 30, 2011 DGS rated it did not like it
Super short freebie from amazon. I wasn't a fan.
Krista ~Fhatal Attrhaction~
A short freebie but it was pretty good
~Charmer~the 1-click addict
Very short read. It was juicy.
Sandra
Free on Amazon and Nook
Morgan
Morgan added it
Mar 15, 2016
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was ok
Mar 07, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Laura rated it did not like it
Jan 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • My Lady Taken (The Archangels, #4)
  • A Secret in Salem
  • Blair and the Emoboy (The Emoboy, #1)
  • The Taming of Katrina (The Chevalier Saga)
  • Emerald Green
  • Plucking the Pearl (Oyster Harbor, #1)
  • Big Girls Don't Die (In the Heat of the Night, Book 2)
  • Jaded Hearts (The Jaded Hearts Club, #1)
  • Fortune's Deception (Fortune, #1)
  • Destiny by Design
  • Love Transposed
  • Claim Me
  • The Goblin Brothers Adventures
  • Truth and Consequences (Hearts of the South, #1)
  • A Whisper to a Scream
  • The Chronicles of Young Dmitry Medlov 2 (The Chronicles of Young Dmitry Medlov, #2)
  • Illicit Attraction
  • A Knight to Remember (Blood Sword Legacy, #3.5)
Reena Jacobs is just your typical writer who loves to see her words in print. As an avid reader, she’s known to hoard books and begs her husband regularly for “just one more purchase.” Her home life is filled with days chasing her preschooler and nights harassing her husband. Between it all, she squeezes in time for writing and growling at the dog.
More about Reena Jacobs...

Control Freak (3 books)
  • Regina's Story (Control Freak, #2)
  • She's Mine (Control Freak, #3)