Start by marking “Make Peace With Anyone: Breakthrough Strategies to Quickly End Any Conflict, Feud, or Estrangement” as Want to Read:

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  120 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Make Peace with Anyone is the first book that shows readers how to quickly resolve any situation, no matter how long it's been going on, or how many people are involved. The techniques and psychological strategies presented here are simple, easy to understand, and work...fast. In this book readers will learn how to:

*End any family feud
*Get an apology from anyone
*Jumpstart
Published April 1st 2010 by St. Martin's Press (first published January 12th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Make Peace With Anyone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Peace With Anyone

Suzie
Aug 03, 2012 Suzie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I originally picked this up with a specific conflict in mind, but it was so good I kept reading. Perhaps it's reverse psychology at work, but it seems like it's designed to work on YOUR attitude instead of the person you're in conflict with, which seems quite effective. There were a few recommendations I wouldn't agree with and some of his suggestions didn't seem very Christian, oh and a random spelling error, but otherwise a great book and one that I think I'll actually remember as future co ...more
Kylir Horton
Mar 10, 2010 Kylir Horton rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't really like this book. Some of the principles seemed like the author was trying too hard to come up with a break-through revelation to solving conflicts. It ended up having too much overly simplistic advice that wasn't very applicable. I also didn't like the endless lists that it had. It had some interesting insights though.
Reuben Rail
Dec 24, 2007 Reuben Rail rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even if you don't want to buy this book, just go to your local book store and read Chapter 1 - it is really good and worth your time.
Elisa
Oct 23, 2009 Elisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
about how to manage those close relationships well.
Heather
Oct 13, 2014 Heather rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
He raises a few good points, like people fight to be heard, rather than over who takes the garbage out, etc. I also felt that some of his techniques were very manipulative and would even confuse someone. I've definitely read better,
Deb
Interesting Interesting someone with a PhD uses the word unconscious throughout the entire book when subconscious is what should be used. Some interesting information.

Interesting someone with a PhD uses the word unconscious throughout the entire book when subconscious is what should have been used. Some interesting information, but that mistake makes me question his knowledge of psychology since I learned that in one term of psychology in college.
Tanny
Jun 12, 2013 Tanny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tannys
I found this book very simply put and easy to read, not hard work at all. Whether the strategies work I am soon to find out....
Natalie
Great little organized book, by type of dispute. Funny but good concepts; very very prescriptive.
Alisia
Alisia marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Madalina
Madalina rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Hydraa
Hydraa marked it as to-read
Camila
Camila added it
Brenda Wilder
Brenda Wilder rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
Timothy L. Beck
Timothy L. Beck marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Mrs Valma H Baldry
Mrs Valma H Baldry rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Michael Tuteur
Michael Tuteur marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Krista
Krista added it
Jun 09, 2016
Deniz
Deniz rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2016
Jeannine Sahagen
Jeannine Sahagen rated it it was ok
Jun 07, 2016
Hseldon
Hseldon marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Megan Wert
Megan Wert marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Farhan
Farhan marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Nostalgic
Nostalgic marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Danyelle
Danyelle marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
April
April marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Squawk!: How to Stop Making Noise and Start Getting Results
  • Scaling Force: Dynamic Decision Making Under Threat of Violence
  • The Lonely American: Drifting Apart in the Twenty-first Century
  • The Hour That Matters Most: The Surprising Power of the Family Meal
  • Get the Truth: Former CIA Officers Teach You How to Persuade Anyone to Tell All
  • The Mediation Process: Practical Strategies for Resolving Conflict
  • The Nonviolent Communication Training Course
  • The Divine Message of the DNA
  • How to Be an Adult in Love: Letting Love in Safely and Showing It Recklessly
  • Juggling Elephants: An Easier Way to Get Your Most Important Things Done--Now!
  • Growing Up Global: Raising Children to Be At Home in the World
  • Without Offense: The Art of Giving and Receiving Criticism
  • 5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges
  • Where to Draw the Line: How to Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day
  • I Didn't Plan to be a Witch: And Other Surprises of a Joyful Mother
  • The Argument Culture: Stopping America's War of Words
  • Design Mom: A Room-by-Room Guide to Living Well with Kids
  • The Joy of Not Working:  A Book for the Retired, Unemployed and Overworked
David J. Lieberman, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized leader in the field of human behavior and interpersonal relationships. He is the creator of NeuroDynamic Analysis for short-term therapy.